Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
Re: worst shit you've seen at an all-night Diner? [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #7554957 - 10/24/07 01:15 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The shroomy 1 said:
Oh my God!  I have sooooooo many Denny's stories, I could write a book!  I still to this day go to Denny's with the, (what the hell is going to happen tonight?), attitude.  LOL!

:yesnod:
Over the summer Denny's is the fucking place for us before we all head home.
Fights, arrests, accidents, and just general drunken shenanigans have all been witnessed.

--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
Re: worst shit you've seen at an all-night Diner? [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7554964 - 10/24/07 01:18 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

One late night in a dinner I saw a typical junkie nodding out at the counter. He was a an old guy who clearly had gotten hooked on junk sometime in the late 80s days of heavy metal. He was waering acid washed jeans and a grey sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off that was covered in massive brown stains. Visible track marks on his arms, and scars all over his face and neck...probably from getting cut up by a dealer who was tired of not getting paid.

He was drooling all over himself and kept passing out in mid sentence with the waitress, who eventually went up to him and said "HEY! YOU! Don't die in my section! If you don't get yourself together I'm calling an ambulance."

At which point he sat bolt upright, blurted out something about the chilli being the best around, and walked out the door into the night.

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: worst shit you've seen at an all-night Diner? [Re: Asante]
    #7555077 - 10/24/07 01:57 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

I know this must seem nuts, but I have seen friends od on meth/ ecstasy and refuse to go to the hospital. They were so dehydrated they collapsed twitching on the floor, they puked all over the place for six hours, but they wouldn't be taken. Why?
1. They couldn't afford it
2. I live in Texas. Being under the influence of a controlled substance is against the law, and the doctors WILL call the cops.

Its so horribly sad that things are like that in the richest country in the world.

Refusing medical help because of hospital or doctor fees is the American dream. An ambulance ride into town will cost you $500.

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
Re: worst shit you've seen at an all-night Diner? [Re: bukkake]
    #7555121 - 10/24/07 02:09 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

I know this must seem nuts, but I have seen friends od on meth/ ecstasy and refuse to go to the hospital. They were so dehydrated they collapsed twitching on the floor, they puked all over the place for six hours, but they wouldn't be taken. Why?
1. They couldn't afford it
2. I live in Texas. Being under the influence of a controlled substance is against the law, and the doctors WILL call the cops.

Its so horribly sad that things are like that in the richest country in the world.

Not for long with this damn war going on.

InvisibleKilroyMilosevik
Swiss Ego
 User Gallery

Loc: Northwest of Nowhere
Re: worst shit you've seen at an all-night Diner? [Re: gluke bastid]
    #7555195 - 10/24/07 02:30 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

gluke bastid said:
One late night in a dinner I saw a typical junkie nodding out at the counter. He was a an old guy who clearly had gotten hooked on junk sometime in the late 80s days of heavy metal. He was waering acid washed jeans and a grey sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off that was covered in massive brown stains. Visible track marks on his arms, and scars all over his face and neck...probably from getting cut up by a dealer who was tired of not getting paid.

He was drooling all over himself and kept passing out in mid sentence with the waitress, who eventually went up to him and said "HEY! YOU! Don't die in my section! If you don't get yourself together I'm calling an ambulance."

At which point he sat bolt upright, blurted out something about the chilli being the best around, and walked out the door into the night.

:rofl2:

I was going to share a similar story, but that took the cake!

--------------------
-The door.
-The door is closed.
-Why is the door closed?
        *Gasps*
-Why DOES the door close!?

Invisiblewps
Well-PaidScientist
Male

Re: worst shit you've seen at an all-night Diner? [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7555228 - 10/24/07 02:37 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Denny's was the high school hangout for my clique. We'd come in 3 or 4 cars rolling 10-15 deep, and take over the entire smoking section. I remember tripping, rolling, and being drunk in Denny's too many times to recall. I even took hits off a sneak-a-toke in there.

My crew had this one table all carved up with all our names on it, but the dickhead manager had it resurfaced. He had some kind of problem with us because we would pile in to his restaurant and be underage smokin, all kinds of fucked up, and most of us would only order coffee or water, cuz we were all broke-ass teenagers.

Denny's was the meet-up place, the find a party place, the dope deal place, and the pre-and post concert/rave/event place.

So I saw some fucked up shit, crackheads and rednecks at 4AM kinda shit. Once this hood rat chick came in and called the cops on her boyfriend who she claimed was beating her, but I didn't see any bruises. Then the boyfriend comes in and tries to talk some sense into her, being real nice and calm. She starts loudly accusing him of abuse, and the staff kind of turn on the boyfriend. They're all talkin about calling the cops and the boyfriend is like: "No, don't do that to me, don't frame me like that, I didn't do anything."

Then the chick starts beating her boyfriend with her purse while the manager is on the phone with the cops. The bf runs out of the restaurant, gets in his car and drives off. The cops show up, and the chick is sitting in a booth telling the cops all this shit about how her boyfriend beat her, and I think they put out some kind of warrant on him.

I think that was the most drama I've ever seen at Denny's. Other than the fight my two friends got into over a bad drug deal. That was kinda cool, they knocked over tables and shit, then the fight got broken up and everybody bailed before the cops came. Denny's could be a real confrontational place where people who aren't cool with eachother bump into one another and shit happens. Couples break up there all the time, too, funny shit to watch.

--------------------
"America touts itself as the land of the free, but the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve."

- Tom Morello

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order