Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Weed Flavors! (share some you've had)
    #7545668 - 10/22/07 03:02 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I've been smoking quite a bit lately, so I've run into lots of different types of weed, and the more I've smoked, I've found that there are a HUGE variety of different underlying flavors in the weed smoke from plant to plant or strain to strain. I know some weed strains are named for flavors, but even ones that aren't definitely can strongly resemble natural flavors.

I've tasted one with a spicy orange citrus, very harsh smoke

Another was a very satisfying sage (sagebrush) aftertaste that had a rosemary taste too, pretty distinctly.

Once I had a hit of something that tasted every bit as much like bubblegum as the thing itself!

There have been a few others...

Share yours!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: matchbook]
    #7545715 - 10/22/07 03:52 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

warlock,, mmm very tasty, like fruit that a skunk walked by about 5 minutes ago.

--------------------

Offlineultimo101
Mushroomhead

Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: pong]
    #7545946 - 10/22/07 07:46 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

man, I have no idea what you are talking about! Here in canada weed is so different.. like we dont buy according to quality. I hear you guys pay up to 30 a gram for 'amazing' shit?? Here its 10 bucks a gram no matter what. Ive been offered 'amazing' shit for 15 a gram but it was not amazing. And flavours!? Uhh it tastes like a burning plant XD I dunno, yeah I kind of know what you mean, but pot is pot really.

I love it though :laugh:

OfflineLimerick
a moment ofclarity
Male

Loc: the bark and below it
    #7545947 - 10/22/07 07:46 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

lamb's breath - this taste is just too hard to describe. had a very sweet taste. I want to say marshmellows, but that doesn't do its justice. :laugh:

and some other stuff by the same guy tasted like a forbidden fruit that i've never tasted. heh..

then i had some that tasted like apricots. no joke! we named it apricot sandblast.

Offlinexaeviax
Wayward Son of Man
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: Limerick]
    #7546053 - 10/22/07 08:48 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Ive been smoking on some bubblegum flavored herb for a few weeks now, very satisfying. The best ive ever tasted though was one of my friends bud he got. Every single hit tasted like the sweetest cherry candies. It was actually unbelievable. Ive tasted a lot of good weed in my day and nothing could compare to how fucking good this bud tasted.

--------------------
I am a faker. Pretending along.

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: xaeviax]
    #7546213 - 10/22/07 10:05 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I've experienced tastes from weed that taste like fruit of some sort, then I've also had some very earthy skunk funk tastes as well. It all depends on the strain and how well the grower did with growing / curing it.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Offlinejohn706
C12H17N2O4P
 User Gallery
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: ultimo101]
    #7546335 - 10/22/07 10:50 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ultimo101 said:
man, I have no idea what you are talking about! Here in canada weed is so different.. like we dont buy according to quality. I hear you guys pay up to 30 a gram for 'amazing' shit?? Here its 10 bucks a gram no matter what. Ive been offered 'amazing' shit for 15 a gram but it was not amazing. And flavours!? Uhh it tastes like a burning plant XD I dunno, yeah I kind of know what you mean, but pot is pot really.

you live in canada, and your disagreeing?  you must not smoke good weed.  sure most weed just tastes weedy, but if you actually get some good organic stuff, or just stuff thats been leeched properly during the end of the growth cycle, you get some amazing flavors.

--------------------

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: john706]
    #7546368 - 10/22/07 11:00 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Around here (Ontario), I come across blueberry quite often.  It is remarkable how much it actually smells and tastes like blueberries.  Other not so common flavours I've encountered are Juicy Fruit, Cotton Candy, black pepper, cherry, and mango's. 

:hippie:

InvisibleKilroyMilosevik
Swiss Ego
 User Gallery

Loc: Northwest of Nowhere
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #7546388 - 10/22/07 11:10 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Blueberry is by far my favorite flavor... but sometimes I wonder if the buds simply have a drop of that bongwater flavoring that you buy at the smoke shop, cuz it tastes exactly like that.  Guess I wouldn't really care either way because it tastes so damn fantastic and gets me fuckin lit!

:bongload:

--------------------
-The door.
-The door is closed.
-Why is the door closed?
        *Gasps*
-Why DOES the door close!?

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

#7546450 - 10/22/07 11:27 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Quoiyaien said:
Around here (Ontario), I come across blueberry quite often. It is remarkable how much it actually smells and tastes like blueberries.

How is it remarkable. If You put blueberrys on your bagel and eat it, would you still say:

Quote:

Quoiyaien said:
It is remarkable how much it actually smells and tastes like blueberries.

People flavor weed to aid in marketing....... Everyone wants something exotic and different.

There was even some chocolate shit floating around for a while, and it just regular schwag that we cured with Kalua. People were paying double for it because they were told it was some African Chocolate weed.

OfflineLimerick
a moment ofclarity
Male

Loc: the bark and below it
    #7546520 - 10/22/07 11:45 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i'd like some raspberry, please!

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

#7546552 - 10/22/07 11:52 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Crack also comes in flavors, but you're generall limited to baking soda and shit flavors.
But, there are multiple flavors of the shit flavor...
Sweaty ass crack.
Pungent Hobo Nuts.
Succulent Scrotom.
Gravy Crotch.

Invisibleshroomerite
Apprentice

#7546557 - 10/22/07 11:52 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Flavors are not added to real pot connisours stash. By breeding and genetics you get sweet and spicy flavors. It all depends on how it is cured also. Blueberry really smells and has a hint of bery taste when smoked. Its not a sells gimick. Its genetics. I personaly love grapefruit. Super potent and smells and taste just like grapefruit. NO JOKE. I had some in a bag in my glovebox and it smelled like I was about to drop off 50 lbs of grapefruit to a local market. It is truly awsome stuff. Have fun guys.

Other flavors I have had,

Bubble Gum, Orange, white widow, purple haze, skunk #1 ( my second fav) and black domina ( super potent, knocks your ass to the couch every time. I dont like this strain)...there are others as well.

--------------------
  "For best results, learn to work with nature rather than against it. Mycelium has an amazing ability to cope with less than optimal conditions, and will often fruit when a grower does everything wrong. However, do everything right and watch your performance go through the roof." RR

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: shroomerite]
    #7546571 - 10/22/07 11:57 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

shroomerite said:
Flavors are not added to real pot connisours stash. By breeding and genetics you get sweet and spicy flavors. It all depends on how it is cured also.

True. There are a variety of smells put off by different strains. But most of those flavors people rant about are achieved by curing bud with additives such as orange peels (old school trick) and bananna peels.
Ever seen a Bale Fish? Ever had bud that tasted like bannas?
Most bud from bale fish tastes like banannas.

Offlinegbeatle
Stranger

#7546699 - 10/22/07 12:29 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

about a year ago me and two friends got a hold of some blueberry. it smelled like delicious fresh baked blueberry muffins. we hotboxed with two bowls of blueberry and a jay of some normal green and it was one of the highest times of my life lol. we forgot where we were going and everything was like a dream.. a really funny dream. i couldnt stop laughing we went to starbucks lol becasue me friend had a 15$ gift card and we got brownies and hot chocolate and i couldnt stand straight in line and was laughing my ass off at everything and we reaked.

OfflineSapphireCat
Seeker
Male

Loc: Ireland
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: gbeatle]
    #7546751 - 10/22/07 12:42 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

the cherry phenotype of ak... now there is something you should stash as much as you can if you ever come across it. Only way to really come across it is to grow ak yourself until you come across a plant with this phenotype.

could rant about every strain i've tried, but ah sure describing it is nowhere near as nice as expeiencing it yourself.

When selecting weed, their flavour is pretty much the foreground of my selection, the high only second.

as for saying "pot is pot" that's a pretty ignorant thing to say. Diffferent strains have huge differences in the amount of different cannibinoids they have. If you said THC is THC i would have let it go, but there's so many CBDs that havent been thoroughly tested and its pretty much agreed that there is more to it than just thc that gets you high.

--------------------
Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on Simplicity ~Plato

Invisibleshroomerite
Apprentice

Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: Fraggin]
    #7546753 - 10/22/07 12:42 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fraggin said:
Crack also comes in flavors, but you're generall limited to baking soda and shit flavors.
But, there are multiple flavors of the shit flavor...
Sweaty ass crack.
Pungent Hobo Nuts.
Succulent Scrotom.
Gravy Crotch.

:werd:

--------------------
  "For best results, learn to work with nature rather than against it. Mycelium has an amazing ability to cope with less than optimal conditions, and will often fruit when a grower does everything wrong. However, do everything right and watch your performance go through the roof." RR

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: SapphireCat]
    #7546886 - 10/22/07 01:21 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SapphireCat said:
the cherry phenotype of ak... now there is something you should stash as much as you can if you ever come across it. Only way to really come across it is to grow ak yourself until you come across a plant with this phenotype.

could rant about every strain i've tried, but ah sure describing it is nowhere near as nice as expeiencing it yourself.

When selecting weed, their flavour is pretty much the foreground of my selection, the high only second.

as for saying "pot is pot" that's a pretty ignorant thing to say. Diffferent strains have huge differences in the amount of different cannibinoids they have. If you said THC is THC i would have let it go, but there's so many CBDs that havent been thoroughly tested and its pretty much agreed that there is more to it than just thc that gets you high.

Unless you're the breeder yourself, it's a bit presumptious to assume that the flavor or smell of mj is a result of any kind of genotypes or phenotypes of the strain itself. I'm well aware that strains exist that have specific flavors.
I'm just saying that because a bag you bought from someone tastes or smells a certain way, does not necessarily mean that it's either A. a Naturally occuring flavor or B. Some high quality pot.
As you mentioned in your post, if you can, to grab some cherry pheno of the ak strain, you know also that Phenotype and genotype ratios are probabilistic, therefore appreciate how rare some strain qualities can be.
And that to duplicate a selective trait, you're looking at a probability of one in hundreds to duplicate the same traits in an offspring.

To conclude, if you buy a sack of 'blueberry' today, and you're able to get 'blueberry' again next month, and the month after, then either it's coming from one plant that has that desireable characteristic, or a breeder really knows what he's doing and has successfully isolated linkage in his offspring to select and maintain specific traits such as taste and has several producers with similar traits.
Or,
Someone is just curing non-selectively grown mj with fruit.

If you're growing your own, or buying directly from the grower then it may be safe to assume that what you're tasting is legitimate unadulterated flavors.
If you're just buying the next bag that comes along and the weed dealer is calling it maui-waui Juicy Fruit hybrid, then you're just going to have to take his word for it.

I guess I came off sounding like an ignorant ass, but it's a pet peave of mine to hear people talk out their ass about a sack of schwag by what they think or have been told about it. Foremost, because I enjoy flavoring my own pipe tobacco. And I have used similar methods to produce some smoke that tastes like everything from peach cobbler, to whiskey. And secondly because people 'do' cure their mj to take on specific flavors and pass it off as a certain strain.

InvisibleiBruiseBlue
Stranger

#7547138 - 10/22/07 02:27 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I never remember the names of the strains, but I've had nug that tasted like:
Orange
Mango
Berry
Pine

One time I had strawberry bud, but it was obviously artificial flavoring added to it...assholes.

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: iBruiseBlue]
    #7547472 - 10/22/07 04:01 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

so are there ant dealers that spray febreeze on bud and seel it as the bud that has no smell? smoke it and nobody can tell?

cus i want some of that shit.

--------------------

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
    #7547629 - 10/22/07 04:50 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

tell me how does one taste the bud? Is it the smoke, the smell? Bestway to get it?

--------------------

Offlinexpl0de
ḆËŦŦЯ_őƑ_Ŧwo ƹvïlz
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7547654 - 10/22/07 04:58 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

orange bud tastes and smells great
purple kush smells pretty nice and has a distinct taste
um... ak47 mind blower not to mention great smell/taste
couch lock ftw!

--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: xpl0de]
    #7547683 - 10/22/07 05:04 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Tasted like Cannabis :wink:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Offlinemoon_glue
Orwell's Post9/11 Era
Male

Loc: Earth, today...
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: Brainiac]
    #7548249 - 10/22/07 06:38 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

in 05 i got real strains weekly. it has never been like that since.

the only flavors i ever noticed were some were very "fruity" and some where very skunky.

but for the most part i cared about the high. one bong rip and 6 hours of space out time.

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: Brainiac]
    #7548357 - 10/22/07 07:00 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fraggin said:
People flavor weed to aid in marketing....... Everyone wants something exotic and different.

There was even some chocolate shit floating around for a while, and it just regular schwag that we cured with Kalua. People were paying double for it because they were told it was some African Chocolate weed.

I agree with you for the most part, but IME, I have never bought weed because it was touted as having a particular smell or flavour.  I bought a regular ol' bag of pot, and it happened to taste and smell like the flavours in my above post.  The blueberry I buy is a particular strain that happens to have a blueberry smell and taste.  It costs the same, but only comes around every once in a while when the harvest is done, so it is a rare treat. 

Quote:

Tasted like Cannabis :wink:

So does wine taste like wine.  But we all know that while the overall taste is rather consistent (ie, it tastes like wine), the subtleties allow the flavour to be expressed in a broad spectrum of terms.  When I describe the flavour of pot, it is done in a similar context.  While certainly it does taste like pot, there are other subtle flavours that contribute to the overall flavour profile of the doob in hand.  (I know there is a flavour wheel in wine, but does such a thing exist for the cannabis connoisseur?).

:heart: Peace :heart:

:hippie:

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

#7557587 - 10/25/07 12:02 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry to exhume a recently buried thread of mine.  I just neglected to check it.  I like some of the discussions.

But when I started the thread, I wasn't referring to different "flavored" weeds that are sold, but about some of the naturally-occuring taste differences between each plant.  I notice tastes ranging from pine to skunky earthen tastes to citrus or fruity.  Some tastes are ambiguous and may give me some reminescent deja vu feeling springing from the tastes (usually by the time I'm already a bit stoned).

After I've already taken a few hits I can taste the flavors a lot better.  If you want to taste the weed better, take a hit that is good-sized and very *thick* with smoke.  The thicker the hit, the more you taste it seems.  The more direct route from burning to mouth is important, too.  That is why when I want to get a good taste of weed, I will do knife hits through a large iced tea bottle that has the bottom cut off and sliced with two openings and jammed into the inside, where ice is placed in the top to cool the internal air down, since the hits are usually very big. Once the bottle fills up thickly, I'll take it and be sure to not take ALL of it in the lungs but to suck the first part quickly and deeply into the lungs and use the last portion to suck into the mouth, so that as I hold it in it fills my mouth with a preliminary flavor that doesn't quite distinguish itself until after the hit is blown out, and then a powerful aftertaste builds.  I enjoy tasting weed very much :smile:

--------------------

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

#7558608 - 10/25/07 10:18 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I think most people are capable of using their taste buds without a tutorial.

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

#7561867 - 10/26/07 05:29 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fraggin said:
I think most people are capable of using their taste buds without a tutorial.

There's no need for rudeness. I felt like sharing a method that helps me get the most flavor out of my weed. Besides, even if "most people" know how to get lots of flavor out of their weed when they take hits, but my suggestion still proves helpful to someone that may not, then it served its purpose. When it comes to tasting the depth of flavor when I smoke, there's no comparing a large, thickly-packed knife hit to other methods I've tried...except joints.

--------------------

Edited by matchbook (10/26/07 05:30 AM)

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

#7563519 - 10/26/07 02:13 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

^
^
^ In case anyone needs help tasting their weed.

Offlinehaymaker
Mr Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: United Kingdom Flag
    #7563944 - 10/26/07 04:54 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i had some killer melon weed the other day, hybrid shit.

i've also had mango, bubblegum and popcorn. Melon was nicest, cost most too £25/8th.

--------------------
"Make hay while the sun shines"
My Trade List

InvisibleTrippyJ
Stranger
Male

Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: shroomerite]
    #7580378 - 10/31/07 11:42 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

shroomerite said:
Flavors are not added to real pot connoisseurs stash. By breeding and genetics you get sweet and spicy flavors. It all depends on how it is cured also. Blueberry really smells and has a hint of Berry taste when smoked. Its not a sells gimmick. Its genetics. I personally love grapefruit. Super potent and smells and taste just like grapefruit. NO JOKE. I had some in a bag in my glovebox and it smelled like I was about to drop off 50 lbs of grapefruit to a local market. It is truly aw some stuff. Have fun guys.

Other flavors I have had,

Bubble Gum, Orange, white widow, purple haze, skunk #1 ( my second fav) and black domina ( super potent, knocks your ass to the couch every time. I don't like this strain)...there are others as well.

I Prefer The Taste Of Skunk Strains And The High it Gives You is Almost Euphoric!
Whats Your Favorite Out Of These Strains?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (10/31/07 12:00 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

OfflineStizzle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tuvalu
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: TrippyJ]
    #7580604 - 10/31/07 12:40 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

The best tasting strains I've tried are bubblegum, flo, powerplant, strawberry cough, and romulan from the yellow house

Edited by Stizzle (10/31/07 12:47 PM)

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: Stizzle]
    #7580622 - 10/31/07 12:46 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

One me and my buds had some weed that tasted exactly like Ramen Noodles... no joke

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Offlinea_guy_named_ai
Stranger
Male
    #7581212 - 10/31/07 03:10 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Flavors/savors I've had (as far as I can remember) , real or not real:

Skunk, sage, musk/pepper, blueberry, popcorn, pine,maybe others I can't remember.

My favorite is the musk/peppery kind, it's brownish and slightly crumbly. Havn't had that in a looong time. I'd have to say that is probably one of my favorite kinds of weed. Maybe it's the memories.

Edited by jonathan_206 (10/31/07 03:12 PM)

Offlinedoitagain
He-Bro
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Milk and Honey
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: ultimo101]
    #7922424 - 01/23/08 10:51 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ultimo101 said:

How wrong you are my friend, we don't smoke your beasters crap, get some nug from humboldt county, or some LA area kush.

and if you think all weed just tastes like a burning plant you either smoke cigarettes too much, or have not smoked kind herb. Period.

purple kush is orgasmic, green crack and sour diesel are great tangy strains.

--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Edited by doitagain (01/23/08 10:57 PM)

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Down the rabbit hole...
    #7922472 - 01/23/08 10:59 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Flavors.....lol

A few of my favs are
Blueberry
Gans
Strawberry cough
Og kush
Trainwreak
All purps

OfflineSeventy
equanimitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada (PNW)
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: Cubie]
    #7922604 - 01/23/08 11:25 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

tuna

all my weed smoking pals swear by it

InvisibleStonedGnome
Stranger

#7922766 - 01/24/08 12:12 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

iv had bannanah lou, Pineapple peach skunk, siberian frost. Yes, these flavors tasted delicious :gethigh:  :gethigh:  :gethigh:  :gethigh:  :gethigh:  :gethigh:

OfflineBoulderBoomer
Super Tramp
Male

Loc: Kanchanaburi Province, Th... Flag
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: StonedGnome]
    #7922841 - 01/24/08 12:50 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

@Pong: lol

--------------------
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
  -Willy Wonka

OfflineFarFromHere
~Teotzlcoatl~
Female

Loc: The 7th Plane
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: BoulderBoomer]
    #7922848 - 01/24/08 12:54 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I like really good piney cannabis.

You can flavor your weed by placing it in a jar with citrus peels and vannilla beans....

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for" -Hopi Proverb

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #7922861 - 01/24/08 12:58 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

ive had blueberry, orange, bubblegum, lavander, and skunk.

my favorite was the blueberry...i have never smoked anything that compared to it. it was amazing and i was so surprised that it was as good as it was.

i cant wait to get some more of it someday...

the stuff i had sold as 'lavander' was also crazy good. it tasted a lot like fake opium but much stronger and also piney. it was delicious, and i was completely stoned from 2 hits on a bowl.

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: FarFromHere]
    #7922880 - 01/24/08 01:04 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

And pray it doesn't mold

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #7922952 - 01/24/08 01:48 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

hey there buddy cubie.

you dosin some heady shroomz tonight brah?

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #7922963 - 01/24/08 01:56 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

No. Why

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #7923176 - 01/24/08 06:15 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I really liked maui waui, and maple leaf indica.

my freind really liked juicy fruit, i had orange bud that tasted and smelled a little like orange.

i also smoked some weed that smelled exactly like orange, but it was obviously cured in an orange peel so people would buy it.

there's a big difference, when it's cured in something, you don't get that extra whiff of the smell naturally when you break open a bud, sometimes it's hard to tell because the bud is dry, but dry bud shouldn't smell like fresh oranges.

despite the curing of weed in certain fragrant substances, weeds have been known to have strong aromas! I'd think the flavanoids produced by weed can be quite a genetic trait to weed.

maple to me was the best, I don't think I've tried mango(can't remember), but maple leaf to me when broke open smelled exactly like a strong pinish fuckin maple tree, that was the best weed i ever smoked, best smell, best high, it just all came together, don't know how that worked out, maybe god is of the earth and air and ocean and plant! god lives in weed, praise weed, praise god, praise the earth, and the heavens.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlineitsthedank
The Dude
Male

Loc: The Gray Tapes
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: imachavel]
    #7923274 - 01/24/08 07:39 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i've got bubblegum sitting in a pill case right now...such a smooth smoke...my favorite has to be any form of Skunk...mmmmm! :gethigh:

Offlineemagdnim015
Stranger

Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: itsthedank]
    #7923498 - 01/24/08 09:18 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I've head lemon, pineapple, pear, and citrus.

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: emagdnim015]
    #7923518 - 01/24/08 09:27 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Best thing I ever had was called Swazi. It was like smoking jewels and the vapor was like a rainbow. It had a bubblegummy taste.

--------------------
...or something

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

#7923555 - 01/24/08 09:41 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

There's a lot of citrus/grape down here in the south.

--------------------
So it goes.

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: ryanvergel]
    #7923668 - 01/24/08 10:24 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

All I ever smoked was the kind that tasted like smoke.

OfflineDayTripper1
We are one!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Krusty Krab Flag
    #7923675 - 01/24/08 10:26 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

bowdown: SWEET Tooth

--------------------

InvisibleMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
    #7923709 - 01/24/08 10:36 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

my response to the same question on another forum

Stinky Pinky
Green Crack
Hashplant
Og Kush
Afghan Kush x (Master Kush ?) - it was afghan kush from the streets, most ridiculous stuff i've ever had, i think it's crossed with MK
Master Kush
Lemon OG Kush
Super OG Kush
Trinity Snow
GDP
Grape Ape
Afgooey
Orange Crush
Bubba Kush
Hawaiian Indica
Organic Lemon Purple - Some Humboldt Purps I picked up last summer. AMAZING.
SFV Kush
KB Prada
Super Silver Haze
Sensi Star
Blueberry
Trainwreck
Ice
Hindu Kush
Chem Dog
Pot of Gold
Sweettooth
Outdoor Purple
Mango
Strawberry Cough
Juicyfruit
Maui Wowie
Skunk #1
Super Skunk
Skunk x Haze
Purple Erkle
Platinum Kush
Devil's Coast OG Kush
Abusive OG Kush

Old School Bubba Kush
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Romulan
Snow Cap
707 Headband
Sour OG Kush
Lavender
Pure Kush
Purple Kush
Master X Bubba Kush
Royal Purple Haze
God's Gift
Bubblegum
Jack Herer
AK47
White Widow
Northern Lights
Shiva Skunk
LA Confidential
MK Ultra
G-13

818/213 Kush
Blackberry Kush
OG Kush X Trainwreck

EDIT: I know there's a big list, and there's even more that I haven't added to the list, but I'm too stoned to remember any more right now. I'll hilight the best ones/favorites. BUT IT'S SO HARD!!

And it's the newest addition to the list, the OG Kush X Trainwreck, that has me in this place... Really dank stuff. And I got a zip for the ripe ol' price of $280. :snub:

Edited by MistaUNGA (01/24/08 11:13 AM)

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #7923746 - 01/24/08 10:47 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Oh man.... Silver haze. I change my previous post.
That is my all time favorite!

Invisiblejajapee
Teh Bonerz
Female

#8396629 - 05/13/08 12:55 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Ive been smoking Jack Herrer for the past few months. I love the taste and smell and it is incredibly stinky.

--------------------
I told Althea that treachery was tearing me limb from limb
Althea told me cool down boy, settle back, easy Jim

Forever Grateful

Edited by jajapee (05/13/08 12:56 PM)

OfflineLeperFace
Stranger

Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: jajapee]
    #8396780 - 05/13/08 01:38 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I had some before that oddly tasted like fruit loops, it was actually pretty good, but I couldn't really put a finger on the taste.. The guy I bought it from said he didn't know, and neither did the guy that supplied him the weed in bulk.. We just both knew it tasted so good that we'd smoke way more than needed..  :blazed:

OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: LeperFace]
    #8396997 - 05/13/08 02:26 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I agree Silver Haze is the fucking shit. Also has anyone tried Cheese? Tastes like cheetos...

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

Invisiblejajapee
Teh Bonerz
Female

Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: Aopocetx]
    #8398085 - 05/13/08 07:29 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Silver haze is phenomenonal. It is so smooth and tastes wonderful.

--------------------

Forever Grateful

Offlinefrizzlefry22
Proverbial MindSpread
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #8398530 - 05/13/08 09:05 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i've had blueberry yum yum b4, but personally i like the taste of plain, ol' weed best. no need for extra flavorings, least in my opinion.

--------------------
"Think for yourself and question authority."-Leary
Nick aka frizzlefry22

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: frizzlefry22]
    #8398629 - 05/13/08 09:22 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I fucking love the taste of some good hash from the club. Couple months ago I got a $60 eighth from the club called "pineapple trainwreck" (Keep in mind DANK eighths at SF clubs are $45, not gay $60 shit like socal) and it tasted like straight up pineapple. I don't know how it was done but it tasted like pineapple. Purple urkle and all the fresh purple stuff from the clubs is usually really fresh tasting. I also thought lavender tasted like perfume and it was good but the quality wasn't the best.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#8398759 - 05/13/08 09:42 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I just recently had some very spicy weed. Not spicy as in hot, but spicy as in spices. It was delicious.

--------------------

Invisiblejajapee
Teh Bonerz
Female

Re: Weed Flavors! (share some you've had) [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8398811 - 05/13/08 09:51 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
I just recently had some very spicy weed. Not spicy as in hot, but spicy as in spices. It was delicious.

Oregano? :penguinmonkey:

--------------------

Forever Grateful

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#8399736 - 05/14/08 05:22 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

^Most definitely not. This was some of the best pot I've had.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom