Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineadasafa
Stranger
question
    #753501 - 07/17/02 11:53 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i received these shrooms from a friend of mine today. He got them from one of his friends who grows em. They were in a little bag. I didn't open em since i was at school. they smelled pretty bad and were dripping a sort of brown-greenish color (im sort of color-blind.) He said he had put them in the refrigerator overnight. He said i needed to dry them. The were covered in what seemed a black liquid. not sure though. He also said his friend laced it with THC and grew it with it.
They didnt look like anything ive seen before. I gave em to my friend who will check em out with his friends who know more about it and tell me if they're good or not.
So basically, this is my 1st time seeing shrooms. Are they supposed to be like that, covered with some bad smelling liquid?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: question [Re: adasafa]
    #753870 - 07/17/02 02:22 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Don't eat those dirty things. If somebody who you KNOW would know for sure says they're ok, then take them at your own risk, but they sound moldy or something to me. They shouldn't be slimy.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #753877 - 07/17/02 02:24 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah and the other thing that make me suspicious is the THC part. I don't know how one laces mushrooms with THC or grows them in THC. In fact that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.... the grower sort of sounds like a flake or somethin'.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Offlineadasafa
Stranger
Re: question [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #753935 - 07/17/02 02:43 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

that's what me thought. they were a rip off at $40 but since i didnt know any better.... thankfully, my friend bought it off of me. he busted up laughing when he saw the things and was really curious as to see what happened to them that he bought em off of me so that he could look into them with his other knowledgeable friend. he's supposed to tell me tomorow if they are safe or what happened to them.

Offlineaural
Hola Amigos!
Loc: The Desert In The Spring
    #753968 - 07/17/02 02:53 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

sounds like a recipe for food poisoning if you ask me...

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #754413 - 07/17/02 06:26 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I would certinly state my dissatifaction with the quality of those mushrooms. When you purchase a bag of mushrooms they should be dryed already. Not slimey and green. Sounds like your friend tried ripping you off - and tried blaming it on his 'friend'. I wouldnt trust him as far as drugs go for a while.

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God
    #755296 - 07/18/02 04:44 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

yucky!!

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #756101 - 07/18/02 10:25 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I would recommend getting rid of the shit you got. Know your substances, take a look at the growing faqs here, you will notice that mixing thc and shrooms would be a very difficult process to even the experts. If you don't feel good doing buisness in any way or form, (you are not happy with the way it looks, not what you are expecting, you feel inside that you are being taken advantage off, etc) you should not go threw with it. better safe than sorry.

--------------------

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: question [Re: FlusH]
    #756393 - 07/18/02 12:41 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

cyans are extreamly slimey but i w*ouldent eat thoes that u describe :P

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck