Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >
OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies....
    #7538210 - 10/20/07 03:16 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

... ever account for the fact that two Boeing 767's weighing more than 250,000 pounds traveling at speeds of 466 and 545 miles per hour....

... might have been enough to collapse two static buildings and any structures that might have been hit by their debris?

Or is their a magic bullet responsible for this one as well?

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleantiPock
fighting entropy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sol 3
Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #7538216 - 10/20/07 03:23 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I'm no conspiracy junkie, but just why did building 7 collapse? That is the tricky question to me.

Edited by antiPock (10/20/07 03:31 AM)

Offlinej3ckyl
☣☤Penteract☤☣
Male

Loc: Earth
    #7538256 - 10/20/07 04:10 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Um, aint it funny the way a boeing hitting a building that was specifically designed to take a plane crashing into collapses? Building 7 collapses without even being hit and then theres also the way that when a boeing hits a building this would naturally cause the steel several stories down to be cut into nice clean angles exactly the same way steel is cut with thermite in a standard demolition? I wonder.....

--------------------

"There are only two states of being: Too much and not enough"

Isnt the war on drugs supposed to reduce harm? So far all i see are casualties.

OfflineJack86
Jack
Male

Loc: UK
Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: j3ckyl]
    #7538286 - 10/20/07 04:57 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

conspiracey theroys are fucking disgusting, some people really have lost the plot.
this isent a episode of 24.
i also find it quite sad that people often go on about these conspiracy theroys , bit disrespectfal to the thousands that died?
:rolleyes:
p.s im not a govement spy trying to throw people of the scent

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: Jack86]
    #7538321 - 10/20/07 05:45 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

What I'd like to see is more footage from the pentagon of the plane that hit it. If they would just release the videos, then the accusations of a missile hitting it could be debunked.

However, considering America and every other fascist nation's history, and that operation Northwoods is a public fact, I suspect it's more probable that something besides a plane hit and penetrated multiple walls of the pentagon.

--------------------

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #7538338 - 10/20/07 06:09 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

jack86-> whats disrespectful is a coverup, anyone not asking questions, provoking thoughts, is a abomination to the human race...or purhaps a prime example of it depending on how you look at it.

The undeniable proof of a coverup is the fact that their is footage of airforce 1 flying over the pentigon on 9/11, and when asked about it everyone denies it. Why would anyone lie about that i wonder? Because you denie everything far and near during an event like 9/11. You hold all the cards when you just shut the door on anyone who asks a question.

There are PAGES full of BULLSHIT that happened before, during, and after 9/11....statisticly, and logically, you would be a prime example of a brainwashed american lab rat if you thought not even ONE of them were true.

And if one of them is true, and id bet my life on it, then theirs a good chance something was covered up on purpose.

Its clear in my mind we are trying to force our government on other countrys since 9/11. We are trying to become the new rome it would seem....

self inflicted, staged, or allowed to happen, it happened because we want

1. spread of christanity (its the secret gov. that is underlining everything bad)
2. land/power
3. money

its very simple children, to think anything else is just closing your eye's because its so much easier.

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

OfflineOracle Of Delphi
I, Phantom
Female

Loc: State of Disrepair
    #7538360 - 10/20/07 06:29 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

i just wonder why the lawn in front of the Pentagon wasnt schorched?

and if we are on that train of thought - where was the fusilage / bodies? they took away a 6 foot piece of something - but what?

and it has come to light the Popular Mechanics report of 9/11 was paid for by the Govt.

ahh well - oil is trading @ $89. a barrel, so all is well.:boxerface:

:thumbdown:OoD

--------------------

http://dictionary.reference.com/

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: Oracle Of Delphi]
    #7538375 - 10/20/07 06:40 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/161007_nist_unexplainable.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The National Institute for Standards and Technology has been forced to admit that the total free-fall collapse of the twin towers cannot be explained after an exhaustive scientific study, implicitly acknowledging that controlled demolition is the only means by which the buildings could have come down.

In a recent letter (PDF link) to 9/11 victim's family representatives Bill Doyle and Bob McIlvaine, NIST states, "We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse."

A 10,000 page scientific study only offers theories as to how the "collapse initiation" proceeded and fails to address how it was possible for part of a WTC structure to fall through the path of most resistance at freefall speed, completely violating the accepted laws of physics.

(Article continues below)

In addition, NIST's own studies confirmed that virtually none of the steel in either tower reached temperatures hotter than 500 degrees. The point at which steel weakens is 1000 degrees and melting point is reached at 1,500 degrees, according to NIST itself.

"NIST'S 10,000-page report purports to explain what it calls "collapse initiation" -- the loss of several floors' vertical support," writes Kevin Barrett of Scholars for 9/11 Truth. "In order to dream up this preposterous scenario, NIST had to ignore its own tests that showed that virtually none of the steel got hotter than 500 degrees f. It had to claim that somehow the planes took out many core columns, despite the fact that only a direct hit by an engine would have been likely to do so, and that the chances of this happening even once are fairly low. It had to preposterously allege that the plane that nicked the corner of the South Tower took out more core columns than the one that hit the North Tower almost dead center. It had to tweak all the parameters till they screamed bloody murder and say that the steel was far weaker than it actually was, the fire was far hotter than it actually was, the sagging was far greater than it actually was, and so on. And so NIST hallucinated a computer-generated fantasy scenario for "collapse initiation"--the failure of a few floors."

"But how do you get from the failure of a few floors to total collapse at free-fall speed of the entire structure? The short answer: You don't. Anyone with the slightest grasp of the laws of physics understands that even if all of the vertical supports on a few floors somehow failed catastrophically at exactly the same moment--a virtually impossible event, but one necessary to explain why the Towers would come straight down rather than toppling sideways--the top part of the building could not fall THROUGH the still-intact, highly robust lower part of the building, straight through the path of most resistance, just as fast as it would have fallen through thin air."

"Thus total free-fall collapse, even given NIST's ridiculous "initiation" scenario, is utterly impossible. The probability of it happening is exactly equal to the probability of the whole building suddenly falling upward and landing on the moon," concludes Barrett.

NIST have yet to properly address the sudden freefall collapse of WTC Building 7, which imploded on the late afternoon of 9/11 despite not being hit by a jetliner.

--------------------

InvisibleautomanM
blasted chipmunk
 User Gallery

Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: antiPock]
    #7538391 - 10/20/07 06:53 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

antiPock said:
I'm no conspiracy junkie, but just why did building 7 collapse? That is the tricky question to me.

yep. if it wasnt for building 7, i could look over most everything else as a very bizarre set of coincidences. but not with building 7 taken into account.

--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

OfflineOracle Of Delphi
I, Phantom
Female

Loc: State of Disrepair
    #7538392 - 10/20/07 06:53 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Visionary Tools said:
http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/161007_nist_unexplainable.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The National Institute for Standards and Technology has been forced to admit that the total free-fall collapse of the twin towers cannot be explained after an exhaustive scientific study, implicitly acknowledging that controlled demolition is the only means by which the buildings could have come down.

In a recent letter (PDF link) to 9/11 victim's family representatives Bill Doyle and Bob McIlvaine, NIST states, "We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse."

A 10,000 page scientific study only offers theories as to how the "collapse initiation" proceeded and fails to address how it was possible for part of a WTC structure to fall through the path of most resistance at freefall speed, completely violating the accepted laws of physics.

(Article continues below)

In addition, NIST's own studies confirmed that virtually none of the steel in either tower reached temperatures hotter than 500 degrees. The point at which steel weakens is 1000 degrees and melting point is reached at 1,500 degrees, according to NIST itself.

"NIST'S 10,000-page report purports to explain what it calls "collapse initiation" -- the loss of several floors' vertical support," writes Kevin Barrett of Scholars for 9/11 Truth. "In order to dream up this preposterous scenario, NIST had to ignore its own tests that showed that virtually none of the steel got hotter than 500 degrees f. It had to claim that somehow the planes took out many core columns, despite the fact that only a direct hit by an engine would have been likely to do so, and that the chances of this happening even once are fairly low. It had to preposterously allege that the plane that nicked the corner of the South Tower took out more core columns than the one that hit the North Tower almost dead center. It had to tweak all the parameters till they screamed bloody murder and say that the steel was far weaker than it actually was, the fire was far hotter than it actually was, the sagging was far greater than it actually was, and so on. And so NIST hallucinated a computer-generated fantasy scenario for "collapse initiation"--the failure of a few floors."

"But how do you get from the failure of a few floors to total collapse at free-fall speed of the entire structure? The short answer: You don't. Anyone with the slightest grasp of the laws of physics understands that even if all of the vertical supports on a few floors somehow failed catastrophically at exactly the same moment--a virtually impossible event, but one necessary to explain why the Towers would come straight down rather than toppling sideways--the top part of the building could not fall THROUGH the still-intact, highly robust lower part of the building, straight through the path of most resistance, just as fast as it would have fallen through thin air."

"Thus total free-fall collapse, even given NIST's ridiculous "initiation" scenario, is utterly impossible. The probability of it happening is exactly equal to the probability of the whole building suddenly falling upward and landing on the moon," concludes Barrett.

NIST have yet to properly address the sudden freefall collapse of WTC Building 7, which imploded on the late afternoon of 9/11 despite not being hit by a jetliner.

yeah! what he said.

--------------------

http://dictionary.reference.com/

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
    #7538396 - 10/20/07 06:57 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

in this picture, which would hit the ground first?

this is the thing; every time you see video of the towers collapsing, remind yourself that your gov wants you to believe that the incredible energy you see being released is causes solely be GRAVITY. your common sense should tell you that that is ridiculous.

OfflineVisionsToReality
RIBBONS

Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: Scratcher]
    #7538414 - 10/20/07 07:11 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Welcome...

to the OTHER side of the story:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html
This is worth a read, it's always worth hearing the other side.
It explains building 7 as well.

I still haven't found out the explanation for the angle-cut steel posts though

--------------------
Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you're ridin' through the ruts,
Don't you complicate your mind.

Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy
Don't bury your thoughts,
Put your vision to reality, yeah!

Edited by VisionsToReality (10/20/07 07:18 AM)

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: VisionsToReality]
    #7538417 - 10/20/07 07:14 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

yah why would they use an angle cut? and why didn't the whole building lay on its side because of it?

--------------------

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #7538432 - 10/20/07 07:34 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

i blame little green men from mars

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7538481 - 10/20/07 08:05 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Visionary Tools said:
What I'd like to see is more footage from the pentagon of the plane that hit it. If they would just release the videos, then the accusations of a missile hitting it could be debunked.

However, considering America and every other fascist nation's history, and that operation Northwoods is a public fact, I suspect it's more probable that something besides a plane hit and penetrated multiple walls of the pentagon.

1. America isn't a fascist state and I find it likely you don't even know the definition of "fascism".

2. Show me some evidence that it was a missile. Simply saying that there's not enough evidence to prove it was a plane doesn't mean that a missile hit the Pentagon.

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: Redstorm]
    #7538486 - 10/20/07 08:07 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

yeah thats funny because theirs not enough evidence to say it was a plane either so don't act like it was

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery

Loc: Way Up North
Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: Redstorm]
    #7538489 - 10/20/07 08:08 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

3. you are speaking to morons, there is no conspiracy

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery

Loc: Way Up North
Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #7538491 - 10/20/07 08:10 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

makable8x8 said:
yeah thats funny because theirs not enough evidence to say it was a plane either so don't act like it was

Buy stock in Reynolds Wrap.

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: Adom]
    #7538501 - 10/20/07 08:16 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

cuss your gunna buy it all????

because you know, your a tinfoil hat yourself saying its a plane with no proof. but yah since george said it was its THE FUCKING WORD OF GOD.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#7538506 - 10/20/07 08:19 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

In industry, when they want to soften steel, they heat it to 200-300'C for a while. The longer or hotter you heat it, the weaker it becomes.

A candle flame is 300-400'C, quite a bit less than a raging kerosene inferno.

I have no problem believing that the heat of the fire weakened the structural steel, leading to a collapse.

The planes brought down the Twin Towers, I buy that.

What I'm questioning is how the attacks came about, and who knew what.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom