Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMoe_Lester
Stranger
First-timer......
    #751321 - 07/16/02 03:17 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

hey everybody,

i just got some dried mushrooms from a friend of mine and i really want to trip tonight... but theres just a few questions ive got.... i'll be doing it alone and after my mom goes to bed.... so i dont wanna start freakin out, and im not sure how much to take. i was thinking like half an eigth, but im not sure.

also, would it be safe to listen to tool while tripping? even though it can get pretty heavy and hateful... i love tool and i feel great whenever i hear them

oh, and also, ive read for countless hours about shrooms, i just about have the faq memorized, and ive read a million trip reports

thanks a lot,
moe lester

Edited by Moe_Lester (07/16/02 03:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: First-timer...... [Re: Moe_Lester]
    #751449 - 07/16/02 04:09 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

well A 8th would be a little hard to grasp for the first trip. I would eat 2 grams and then after about 2-3 hours eat more if you want. You will be tripping till well into daylight so plan on staying up. If you ate them all at once you might just forget it. Make sure you dont do anything irrational . Any music is cool as long as you like it. Try listening to the doors and pink floyd

Edited by resin (07/16/02 04:10 PM)

OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Loc: Under the Influence
    #751627 - 07/16/02 05:22 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I dont recomend tripping alone your first time man. I always like having someone to talk to and compare things...anywho...eat 2.5gs and see how you feel... peace

--------------------
AT THE SHROOMERY, IT'S ALWAYS

OfflineMoe_Lester
Stranger
Re: First-timer...... [Re: Hashbury]
    #751888 - 07/16/02 06:47 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

cool, thanks for the replies

i love the doors and pink floyd... hmmm.... ive always heard of people wigging out when they listen to dark side of the moon though...... hehe ill give it a shot... im gonna take half an 8th right now

Invisiblevkk_
DNA Timebomb

Loc: Planet Erf, Yo.
    #751925 - 07/16/02 06:59 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

most music sounds great tripping
once the pulsing waves of euphoria begin sweeping through you, all will be good, being alone is a good thing tripping

--------------------
I remember, the first time, I... smoked DMT.

OfflineMoe_Lester
Stranger
Re: First-timer...... [Re: vkk_]
    #751984 - 07/16/02 07:26 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i took the shrooms about 20 minutes and i dont notice any effects.....

only i was starting to kind of think if i should have done em alone...

but thanks to that last post.... i feel great! thanks so much..... i really needed that! woooohooooo

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #752384 - 07/17/02 01:39 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Shrooms take about 30 mins to an hour to fully kick in. Oh, and Tool is just FINE for a trip

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Re: First-timer...... *DELETED* [Re: Moe_Lester]
    #752881 - 07/17/02 07:39 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Galvie_Flu

Reason for deletion: na

OfflineMoe_Lester
Stranger
Re: First-timer...... [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #753016 - 07/17/02 08:31 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

good morning everybody.....

okay.... hmmm kind of interesting, but here goes....

i took half an eighth, hopped in bed and started to listen to some music and just kinda waited around?.. two hours passed by and I just felt kind of cold and tingly as if I were sick. so I decided to take the rest of the baggie which would bring me up to an eighth?.. and the most visuals I got was from the light from my lamp would shift around and wiggle a little. also, if I stared at the wall or ceiling long enough, the little patterns would shift and melt?. but I had to force myself to see it by diverging my eyes and staring?.. nothing came on its own. I could also get some tracers by waving my arm against the ceiling. I never got brighter colors though, which are supposed to be the first indicators that the trip is coming on (right?). I looked in the mirror and my pupils weren?t as big as my irises, they were only about half as big?

My mind was racing the whole time, and I didn?t fall asleep till about 5:30 in the morning. I?m totally sure they?re good shrooms because my friends have tripped their balls off on them. I don?t know if this would affect anything, but I had a huge, greasy fuckin quadruple bacon cheeseburger from jack in the box about an hour before I took the first dose?. somebody PLEASE tell me shrooms will still work for me!

thanks,
moe lester

Offlinetherewatchingme
The GreatMilenko

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Moe_Lester]
    #753109 - 07/17/02 08:58 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
[Everything stated above is, fictional, and is a result of a delusional mind, role playing]

OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: First-timer...... [Re: therewatchingme]
    #753775 - 07/17/02 01:52 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hey Moe, that burger might have been why you didn't trip real hard. Next time you dose, try to not eat anything later than 4 hours before you trip. And you will feel much better if you eat something healthy like a salad or at least a turkey sandwhich or something and not a quadrouple cheeseburger. Just my advice and good luck on your next trip, i promise you wont be dissapointed.

Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
    #753835 - 07/17/02 02:10 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

they could be fake, i had fake shrooms before that made me feel sick and I thought my sickness was tripping.

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #753864 - 07/17/02 02:19 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

That happened to me this weekend. I got a half ounce of mushrooms and I had 2gs and a bit... nothing. Then I ate another big mushroom and later a few more. Two hours later I tripped... pretty hard... but not for the six grams or so that I ingested. My two buddies tripped out off 2 grams, but said they weren't the best mushrooms ever.

My experience is documented in 23-Second Scream under level 3 (and the New Section).

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract