Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSlimz
.-~*´`*·~-experience-~*´`*·~-.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Maryland
Tripping and driving
    #7528026 - 10/17/07 02:37 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

i WILL NOT do it AT ALL, never have, never will... what about you??

--------------------
Lazy Drywall Tek (no powdery mess)

This series will blow your mind and confirm what you already know to be true.
The Pharmacratic Inquisition
Best Thread Ever ! ! !

:pm: me if you have questions about lasers

Although i may advise others in a general way regarding all types of mushroom grows, and may even post question from other forums about growing "active" mushrooms, i only grow non-"active" mushrooms and edibles.

FeelFamily resident tech guru

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Tripping and driving [Re: Slimz]
    #7528033 - 10/17/07 02:40 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

No freakin way. Too much commercialized and human structured crap for me to deal with. I just want to chill and enjoy the universe, not worry about making a mistake and getting terrorized by 5-O.

InvisibleZShroom
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping and driving [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #7528053 - 10/17/07 02:46 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

yeah, very true, but wheni trip, i go into like survival mode and driving is soooooooooo fun, not at a peak or anything but the afterglow there is nothing better than driving on a backroad smoking a blunt watching the trees bend over into the road to say hello from above, BUT I dont recommend this to anyone.....very very dangerous, but then again I drive fast cars and i am very good at it

--------------------

Offlinexaeviax
Wayward Son of Man
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Tripping and driving [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #7528055 - 10/17/07 02:46 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I had to do it on the fourth of July. I went with my parents and neighbors to where they were shooting off fire works. Before the fireworks started going off my neighbors daughter shows up and it turns out she had hit someone.

Her mom started to get all panicy and suggested that I drive her home. Granted our houses were less than five miles away, I was still tripping pretty nicely on 2.5g. So not wanting to draw any suspicion from my parents or neighbors, I said yes.

It was pretty pathetic, it clearly looked like I had no idea what I was doing, and for the most part I didnt. Very minimal conversation between the two of us and a bit awkward and uncomfortable.

Luckily, where she had parked, wasnt where all the main traffic was so it was a relatively easy drive. I was so relieved when we made it back to our neighborhood. I wont do it again, though.

--------------------
I am a faker. Pretending along.

InvisibleZShroom
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping and driving [Re: ZShroom]
    #7528056 - 10/17/07 02:46 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

oh I forgot, must have tool or mars volta before leaving~

--------------------

Offlinesketchydelux
overdue beeper bill
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping and driving [Re: ZShroom]
    #7528073 - 10/17/07 02:52 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

one of my best experiences tripping was driving up logging roads trippin

convertables are amazing on a clear night tripping too

...... but dont do it :thumbdown:

--------------------

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
    #7528176 - 10/17/07 03:19 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

if its out in the country on a very remote road, i think its ok on a low to moderate dose depending on how well you handle yourself in a vehicle, but in the suburbs, or an urban area, you can forget about it. The last thing i want to see in the newspaper is "man on mushrooms hits old woman"...

Even sober there is a risk of a crash. I just dont want people blaming it on drugs, which WILL happen if some one is noticably tripping and crashes into some one elses car and hits something/someone.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Tripping and driving [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7528417 - 10/17/07 04:17 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

somse one said mars volta thank you

about a hour before my brain was fried on my last trip i was able to drive for a minute bumpin mars volta through the "hood" and got dang was that fun (i was in a coup too!)

id never do it again lookin back at how i couldnt link the street names up, but when your in survival mode you dont kno how your driving your jus looking at every signal on the road in front of you and following what the guy in front of you does, that kept me out of some seroius shit.

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #7528513 - 10/17/07 04:51 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I hope that you wouldn't choose to drive a vehicle while tripping. That is probably one of the most dangerous things you could possibly do. Dangerous to yourself and dangerous to the other drivers on the road.

--------------------

Offlinesketchydelux
overdue beeper bill
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping and driving [Re: MorphMan]
    #7528573 - 10/17/07 05:03 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MorphMan said:
I hope that you wouldn't choose to drive a vehicle while tripping. That is probably one of the most dangerous things you could possibly do. Dangerous to yourself and dangerous to the other drivers on the road.

thats why you shouldnt do it:crankey:

--------------------

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #7528722 - 10/17/07 05:48 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I recall on my first (and only) acid trip saying that "I could drive right now if I had to do it to save my mother's life."

But no, I would never ever drive while tripping. Driving after smoking is bad enough for me (I can do it, but don't because it makes me really nervous... it used to be extremely enjoyable, esp. in my convertible on a warm night, but I don't know what happened, it's not anymore)

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

OfflineFreedom
Pigment of your imagination
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping and driving [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #7528967 - 10/17/07 07:12 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

No one should ever do this of course,

but one of the funnest times I had (many years ago) was when I rode on the roof rack of my friends car tripping while my other friends were tripping and driving. I can't explain why it was so fun or how we were so stupid.

InvisibleCaptain Cubensis
Bleeding HeartLiberal

Re: Tripping and driving [Re: Freedom]
    #7528985 - 10/17/07 07:19 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

You need a trip-master, aka a designated driver, and a large SUV with a killer stereo, some peaceful and beautiful byways and you are GOLDEN!

Stop and get out at nice pull-offs, parks, campsites etc..and explore the woods a little, but don't get lost!

--------------------
www.groworganic.com
Get 350lbs shipped to your door for only $100!
www.mycosupply.com
Online Organic Rye Berries
www.hydroponics.net/i/200002
The Cyclestat 4P, a great repeat cycle timer made in the USA.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #7529007 - 10/17/07 07:24 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

One time on spring break in Florida with my buds, trippin on 5 grams of shrooms on the beach. Not tooo high of a dose, but when driving is thrown into the equation it gets dicey. I figured it would be night and nobody would be out so i'd be okay.  Too bad it was siesta key during spring break :eek:  If you haven't figured it out by now, I was a fucking idiot.  My friends were all drunk so they decided that the guy who can barely remember his own name (me) should drive. I guess to them I looked pretty normal but on the inside I was tripping really hard. I caved to peer pressure.  Every five feet there were like 25 people crossing the road not looking at all. 

By the time I made the half mile back to our hotel I was bordering on a serious breakdown, I still have no idea how I did it.  The whole time my mind kept looping "you're so fucked up, you're so fucked up."

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
    #7529018 - 10/17/07 07:25 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I used to think that tripping while driving was safe in moderation. Well, that is until my point of consciousness left my physical body and assumed its position a few inches above the roof of my car in the astral(lower vibratory mirror of physical) for a brief period of time, just before jolting back into my body only to see the sight of oncoming headlights! ~2.5 g cubensis if I remember correctly.
Only when absolutely necessary!
93 93/93

--------------------

Edited by lavod (01/22/10 02:35 PM)

OfflineBoots
Disenchanted
Male

Loc: Northwood, Ohio, U.S.A.
Re: Tripping and driving [Re: lavod]
    #7529169 - 10/17/07 08:18 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

The first time I tripped (3.5g of 'shrooms) I went driving. It was shortly after the peak and it wasn't scary at all, or difficult as far as I could tell.

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

Re: Tripping and driving [Re: Boots]
    #7529458 - 10/17/07 10:14 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

done it twice first time after the peak, was ok.

second time tripping balls on 3 hits good cid, once i parked i said, "and thats why no one should ever drive on psychedelics."

def not advisable, do not do it ever.

but if it was open country or desert with no 5-0 worry id be so down

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Invisibled4a2n0k
The Dude
Male User Gallery

#7529511 - 10/17/07 10:37 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

One time at my friend's property I went to move my car while peaking on a un-weighed dose that if I had to guess I would put at around 7g. When we arrived there we didn't have the keys to the gate, so we parked at the end of the drive. Then during the peak they got there, and I decided I could drive the approx. 200 yards. Needless to say this was the craziest ride of my life. It looked and felt like I was driving through one of those drive through car washes. I couldn't see a damn thing through the windshield, good thing it was just straight shot.

Another time I almost drove on 5 hits of acid. I was in a parking lot of a college campus not to far from my home town. I spent most of the trip wandering around looking for adventure. Out of nowhere the vibes got really menacing and I wanted to leave. When I got to my car I started it up and sat for a min and the windshield was all fogged up so I couldn't see, and was trying to psyche myself up for what I was about to do, when all of a sudden there is a car in front of me. Even though my car was still in park, I SWORE that I somehow hit this person. I jumped out of my car and scared them shit less, I'm sure, because they were just casually getting out of there car, and I'm jumping aloud looking at the front of my car for damage. We'll its a good thing that happened because I didn't drive home because of it.

Moral of the story,
DON'T DRIVE ON PSYCHEDELICS!!!!!

--------------------
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

OfflineBanana03
The 3rd Conchord
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
Re: Tripping and driving [Re: ShroomFan]
    #7529513 - 10/17/07 10:38 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Last time I tripped with 3 other friends we went on a drive on some back country roads. When we were done driving the friend who was driving said he couldn't feel the wheel or pedals at all, and it felt like he was just driving the car with his mind.

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: Tripping and driving [Re: ShroomFan]
    #7529518 - 10/17/07 10:40 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I've only done city/highway driving during the afterglow.
I tore it up on some logging roads a few years ago whilst tripping good and hard.  I do not advise this. :tongue:

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom