Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Delicious Bacon

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

Loc: North-East
Pann Subbs are SOOOO nice!
    #7521179 - 10/15/07 11:41 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

This past Sat. night:
Hus made tea from 9 grams dry Pan Subbs found wild on Thurs. and Fri.
Neither of us had an empty stomach but neither of us had eaten a large meal since a late lunch. Pann Subbs are "mild" compared to Amazons and the like. No visuals for me on this trip but it was SO beautiful and I felt so bonded with my hus that it was the BEST trip ever for me no question and I told him so!

He's 5'7" and weighs about 165 lbs.

I'm 5'5" and weigh 128 lbs.

We had pannies for the 1st time this past summer and only I tried the tea with lemon. He trips harder than I do in general.
This time we both had it with bottled lemon juice, about an once each...oooh quite sour but so worth it!

We drank the tea, not as a shot but over a minute or two. It took about 1/2 hr. (1/2 the time as w/o lemon I think) to feel the beginnings. The "Hey, something is happening" feeling.

I waited to feel more b/f enhancing with weed so I could see what they trip felt like w/o it. I was pleased and humourous and focused and it was just really nice. Hus felt anxiety that not even a kiss and back rub would eliminate as any other anxiety would be. He said it was a process he just had to go through and get past.

I felt no anxiety and neither of us felt nausea.

Then I enhanced with weed which inspired him to do the same.

I kissed him and wanted to grab the opportunity to get cozy b/f he was too up on a mind high but too late. This was 1/2 hour later when we'd normally only just be coming up.

He had more than I did and apologized but he had to play his guitar and I understood. It was awesome playing that inspired him to record.

The original recording which was even more flowing under the influence, can be heard by going to my journal post about sharing my husband's music. There is a kaleidoscope site posted there as well which coordinates perfectly with that song though it wasn't planned. Too cool! Veggie posted the "scope" and I put it with the music and voila!

Anyway, We'd started at about 10:30pm and I brought my trip back up at about 3:30am while hus was still flying fine. I was on a body high and tried to get him interested in engaging physically again but no go. I understood and took a rain check. Rain brought the pannies and the rain check "panned" out for the next (last) night. lol

I'd been in the room quiet as a mouse during the recording. I told him afterward that when he got 3/4 the way though and started again I found it frustrating and asked him to just keep going (and not be such a perfectionist I was thinking) and he did and it was wonderful!

I smoked more and then showered...a looong one, which is one of my favorite indulgences under the influence of weed or on the way down from a trip. When I was done hus was so relaxed that he just wanted to float away and allowed me to take the MP3 to listen to.

When I left the room to allow him to rest, I stayed up puttering around the kitchen and outside in the yard and inside making incentive charts for my children listening to the guitar recording on the MP3 the whole time till about 5:30am.

I also heard some other stuff we have on the player like Truck'in and St. Stephen from the Hollywood Palladium '72. I was able to think thoughts till the jams during which I had to lean against the kitchen counter during the flying up up up feeling they bring.

Then I finally hit the sack. If it weren't for the 15 mgs of adderall (mine) I took the next day (usually I take 10 daily) I wouldn't have been able to get a whole lot done the next day but with that and some coffee and an early eve. nap, I did get a lot done...with a sweet knowing smile on my face.

--------------------

My inner child runs with scissors but plays nicely with others!

Sometimes the light's all shine'in on me,
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me,
What a looong strange trip it's been! ~ Truck'in

Edited by MyInnerChild (10/16/07 03:26 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFeanor
Crafter of the Silmarils
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Pann Subbs are SOOOO nice! [Re: MyInnerChild]
    #7521646 - 10/16/07 01:16 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

A fun read! :sun:

The power that psychedelics hold towards romantic bonding are tremendous. When a couple is engaged in the psychedelic experience together, they are capable of penetrating their mate's mind, discovering certain aspects imbedded within their partner's mind that ususally remain hidden. This makes you feel closer and more intimate with your lover. Sometimes this can be for the better, and sometimes it can be for the worse. Their was this one girl that I tripped with, and the experience encouraged me to believe that she was unusual and her intentions pure. It made me very attached to her. However, my interpretation was, alas, wrong, for she was just another prototype. It took sometime to unlike her, but it worked out fine.

Anyways, nice trip report! :smile:

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

Re: Pann Subbs are SOOOO nice! [Re: Feanor]
    #7521682 - 10/16/07 01:30 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ll~ I agree whole heartedly since our first mushroom expereince that bonded was one in which I was the tripper and he the sitter. I was SO grateful for the experince! Another time we were appreciating different things and didn't connect like we did this time. The bonding mainly came from my being patient and understanding of his lack of libido. Gratitude to your honey can have a big bonding effect.

I discovered what a perfectionist he is with his music...boy! He'll say he needs to change a note b/f I post it like I can tell the diff... :laugh:

Did you listen to the song? Try the "scope"? They're an awesome trippy duo man. imho.

:thumbup: happy trails to you and may you find your trippy-chick of quality in the right time.

--------------------

Lately it occurs to me,

OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

#7521844 - 10/16/07 02:39 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Mushrooms do not fry your brain. Never have, never will.

I once saw a irreverent t-shirt that showed 3 stills from the TV anti-drug campaign I mentioned above. 1st pic showed the hand holding an egg. 2nd showed the egg in the pan and then the 3rd was a pic of the same pan but somehow they added bacon strips next to the egg. It read "This is your brain
This is your brain on drugs
This is your brain on drugs with a side-order of bacon".

My husband doesn't have the same sense of humour as I do but he also thought that was funny.

--------------------

Lately it occurs to me,

OfflineFeanor
Crafter of the Silmarils
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #7525697 - 10/16/07 11:46 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, I listened to the song and enjoyed it greatly! :smile:

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

OfflineMyInnerChild
EveryMum
Female

Re: Pann Subbs are SOOOO nice! [Re: Feanor]
    #7532453 - 10/18/07 08:15 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

longbottom_leaf said:
Yes, I listened to the song and enjoyed it greatly! :smile:

Thanks SO much for the kudos feedback man..it's gr8ly appeciated! :smile:

--------------------

Lately it occurs to me,

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Delicious Bacon

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports