Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
1 Month of Straight Up PCP Psychosis, & 460 needles later... (Part 1)
    #7518556 - 10/15/07 07:29 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Note to Readers: I realize that PCP is a drug that is quite undermined on this site, but REGARDLESS I hope it will be taken into consideration despite the fact that it IS coming from me, Crystal G (lol).  I acquired it in pure crystallized form roughly 2 years ago, and am recounting these events.  It is because of this turn of events that led to the (mis?)fortune of me stumbling upon the well-known but rare drug PCP (and I have plenty of evidence to believe such).  So before dismissing any of the following statements as worthless trite, please try to collect yourselves and remain open-minded TILL THE END.

Now then.  The legacy continues…

Everything started falling apart around the third week.  I had just gotten back from vacation and found work at two different places that month, and was working a really hectic schedule (no joke, think along the lines of 8AM till 11PM, nearly everyday).  Naturally, it should be no surprise that I started using stimulants of all sorts again, except this time as an energy booster instead of a recreational high. 

This is relevant because I acquired a highly suspicious dissociative batch on November 14th.  I remember the exact day because bad things always seem to happen to me on this day.  It is the day I got arrested, the day I heard about a good friend’s suicide, the day I was left stranded in the desert (and subsequently hitchhiked back home), and also the day I filed a police report for a completely unwarranted assault that took place earlier.  And now, it is also the day I almost kill myself with a batch of illy.

The first thing I noticed was the bag being wet on the inside, as if it were “fresh out of the oven,” so to speak.  Upon inspecting the bag further, it only confirmed my belief that this would be as efficient, powerful, and clean as it was previously. 

Excited to “load up a big one,” I immediately rushed back home to prepare myself an I.V. shot.  I had just received a bulk supply of 160 needles earlier on in the week, and it had been a while since my last shot.  I contemplated filtering, but that’s when fiend mode REALLY kicked in for me.

‘It’ll be fine,’ I shrugged it off, convincing myself that nothing would happen.  ‘I haven’t injected anything in sooooo long, what are the chances it’s gonna fuck up?’

Okay, so I jinxed myself BIG TIME.  I mixed maybe 300mg of this new batch with 30 units of water (it was obviously watered down a bit), and skipped filtering.  I was to realize what a stupid decision this was later.

The first sign of trouble was feeling a horrible stinging sensation at the injection site as the plunger reached 25 units.  I registered again and was a bit surprised to find that I was still in the vein.  But what really threw me in for a tailspin, is how fucked up I got from those mere 5 units. Almost immediately, I heard a low rumble far off in the distance creep closer and closer with every millisecond, increasing in volume and intensity at an exponential rate, until the explosion of thunder tore my world to pieces.  I witnessed the walls break down in a trembling earthquake, the tremors shaking all down my spine.  The darkness had consumed me.  I was done for.

The sensible thing to do would have been to pull out immediately, but by the time of onset, I had already long passed delirium.  Despite the discomfort, pain, and fear of impending doom, this did not stop me from the plunger all the way down. 

My mind raced, thinking about all the questions in life, and the answers only confused me.  How could it be? 

The visuals kicked in so suddenly and unexpectedly, that I ended up missing about a third of my shot due to the dizziness.  My vision became detached from this world and lost track of its focal point.  My depth perception was greatly altered, as if I were peering into this world through a magnifying glass of inebriation.

I suddenly became aware of the tingling sensation down the entire limb of my arm.  Once a sharp stinging, it was now transforming into numbness as powerful as a local anesthetic.  I became worried I might have shot in an artery and applied pressure at the site, which was now beginning to bruise horribly. 

My veins sunk back in when I became instantly cold, and when I say cold, I mean FUCKING COLD.  It felt as if my body temperature had dropped so dangerously low, the reason for this was because I was in fact, my soul was preparing to leave the body as a frozen corpse.  I buried myself in bed, since I could not tolerate the chills any longer.  As I lay there still shivering under the covers, trying to figure out the source of the problem, I failed to notice that I was in fact, drifting further and further away from reality. 

I had been watching the tick of the clock intently, and observed that my trip was only  getting more and more out of control as the minutes passed.  Physical side effects included popping of the ears and muscle spasms.  Overall it took about 10-15 minutes for the drug to finally peak.

“Am I tripping?”  I asked out loud to nobody in particular.  I was so disoriented, I became unable to tell if this altered sense of perception was the effect of this drug or accumulated brain damage collected over time.  I knew something was VERY distinct about this experience, that separated this from the rest.  This was no ordinary flashback, and unlike any drug I’ve ever done before.  Accompanying this was a dissociation that had a VERY trippy quality, but it could not be classified as fun or pleasurable in any way.  But because it was reminiscent of a drunk, dark Benadryl & DXM trip, I was still logically unable to piece all this together in my head.

I stepped out of my comfort zone to go inspect my pupils in the bathroom, figuring that if I was tripping, my pupils should theoretically be dilated.  On the way there, I managed to knock over virtually every object onto the carpet and made a huge fucking mess out of my room.  It should be noted that I lost total coordination and sense of balance, which exaggerated the drunken feeling.  I staggered up to the bathroom mirror, teeth still chattering, and was disappointed to find that my pupils were of average size.

I somehow convinced myself I must have unknowingly shot up some non-water soluble particles, and this bad reaction was merely my body’s way of rejecting it and healing itself. 

My mind raced back and forth, completely lost in possible theories for a countless number of minutes.  As I did, I heard a noise from the other end of the house clatter down the hallways.  The noise was nothing unusual, it was most likely just the floors settling in, yet the onset of noise startled and shook me up a fair bit.  I nervously clenched my teeth and tiptoed back to my room, attempting to dodge nonexistent creatures as if I were in the wilderness.  I became cognizant of how on edge I was, and tried to recall whether I had ever gotten anxiety this bad. 

And GODDAMN was I ever paranoid.  I lay motionless back in bed, in the dark, as I was too afraid somebody in the house might catch a hint of light shining under the crack of my door.  And heaven forbid if they were to know I was awake (gotta love irrational paranoia).  The slightest sound from downstairs, even outside, disturbed me and caused my muscles to clench up out of reflex.  My entire back was sore, my ribs were hurting from muscle spasms/cramps, my heart was pumping at a million miles, hell I could even feel my arteries bulging out on the temples of my head. 

I have never felt so tense and agitated in my life.  Normally when I get muscle pains on meth comedowns, I usually masturbate and forget about it.  But to my utter horror, I could barely even feel my genitals on this attempt.  Nothing was euphoric about it AT ALL; in fact, it was so opposite of everything pleasurable (AND the fact that I couldn’t beat of?!!?!?$#?$!$?! ajlsdkfsdakljfsdakljsdfkjlf it pissed me off sooo much!) that I actually considered killing myself right on the spot.

I really had no memory of any drug ever producing even remotely similar effects.  But I had several hypothesis’ in mind. 

Okay, I realize what a FUCKING MORON I am acting like, but keep in mind I am still all sorts of fucked up, and PCP thinking knows absolutely no logic.  It was almost as if I was in a sleepwalking state, and my body was moving about like a zombie. 

I think in my case it was just curiosity that killed the cat.  I was determined to find out what the source of the problem was, and had no objection to using myself as my own lab rat.  At least now I knew to ALWAYS micron filter, and any adverse reactions I would be expecting well in advance.

The second shot produced the same effects.  As did the third, and the fourth.  Common sense would tell any ordinary person to put the rigs down and give it a rest, but I refused to let it go until I got to the very bottom of it.  PCP has a tendency to suck you in the “P-hole” (lol), where your vision will just ZOOM IN to every little detail, and you will be almost unable to break out of whatever unimportant task it is that you are doing.  It induces tweaker time to the MAX.  I swear to god, it was seriously like I FUCKING BLINKED and already it was time for me to go to work.

I’ve never gotten this so bad that it fucked with my head before.  It was honestly such a blur, and it happened so goddamn fast I couldn’t even tell if I had blacked out, partially slept, or if time was really moving that fast for me.

I ended up shooting up roughly once every hour that night.  Don’t ask me why, don’t even ask me how, because I don’t really know for myself.  All I could focus my mind on was preparing shots compulsively, even though it produced no positive high.

One thing I noticed was a thin layer of oil on my hands (note that it was a slimy oil, and not a sweat).  It was from the inside of the bag that had originally come wet.  I left the baggie open to dry out the inside contents, and rushed to work.

The second I walked into the store, the FUCKING PARANOIA set in again.  Suddenly I regretted shooting up so much.  I wondered if I was too fucked up to work, if my boss would be able to tell, if I could even coordinate my body well enough to stock  shelves, and a myriad of other questions.

Okay, so I’m sure you’re all wondering where I work at.  My first day job was working in stocks at a hardware store (yes, you fucking heard me right you sons of bitches, further proof that I’m a man hahaha funny).  I usually come to work cracked out of my mind everyday and rambling spun ass shit to everybody within a 15 foot radius, without arousing suspicion (except that one time my boss who’s an ex-cop, actually asked me if I was “throwing a crystal meth party,” rofl!).  What can I say?  At work you can usually catch me rambling total nonsense about my abusive relationship with MasterCard, pretending to be a schizophrenic chipmunk, telling customers I don’t work here, or answering questions with, “No I can’t tell you about plumbing, but I CAN tell you about these peanuts at the snack stand right here!” 

By nature, I am a person that prefers to exercise my linguistic ability.  This should be fairly obvious due to my fondness for writing.  Today however, I was dead silent, which is definitely out of the ordinary for me on a good spin.  It wasn’t that I couldn’t talk, I simply lost all will to attempt verbal communication of any sort, aside from mere grunts and mumbles. 

Instead of my verbal skills being implemented, my visual observation increased with proficiency and suddenly began playing a more dominant role in my brain.  My theory is that PCP activates the animalistic side of the brain, or the right side.  Before, when my creative art of choice was writing, was now transformed to the visual arts.  I saw symmetry in every object—order and neatness were of prime importance to me. 

Here are a few of my creations from the store hahahaha:
PVC Bong
Screwdriver Injection
It all starts with the building blocks of life…

I ordinarily hate cleaning (seriously, I haven’t vacuumed my room since January ’05), but I suddenly got an urge of power to organize the automobile aisle randomly.  I must have been picking up boxes on the floor and practically throwing them on the top shelf (clear exaggeration but you get the picture).  Definitely improved my ability to perform tasks once it tapered off, as I now had the physical capacity to push myself that extra step.  I was also obsessed with visualizing patterns of perfection in my mind. 

Luckily the ridiculously sped up time made work fly by in a split second.  I felt my body get heavier and heavier as it was coming down towards the end of my shift.  I reckon PCP comedowns are a lot rougher on the body, as they tend to make the body more sensitive than it normally is. 

Quote:

Phencyclidine or "angel dust" has variable anticholinergic, opioid, dopaminergic, CNS-stimulant, and  -adrenergic effects. It can be smoked, snorted, ingested orally, or injected IV. Phencyclidine is frequently combined with other co-ingestants such as ethanol, marijuana, and lysergic acid diethylamide.
McCarron et al243 evaluated 1,000 patients presenting with acute phencyclidine intoxication. The incidence of violence was 35%, bizarre behavior was noted in 29% of cases, and agitation was seen in 34% of cases. Only 46% of patients were alert and oriented; the others demonstrated alterations in mental status ranging from lethargy to coma. Nystagmus (which may be vertical and horizontal) and hypertension occurred in only 57% of cases. Grand mal seizures, muscle rigidity, dystonic reactions, or athetosis were rare. Diaphoresis, hypersalivation, bronchospasm, and urinary retention occurred in < 5% of cases. Twenty-eight cases (2.8%) were apneic, and 3 cases (0.3%) presented in cardiac arrest. Hypoglycemia and elevated serum creatine phosphokinase, uric acid, and aspartate aminotransferase/alanine aminotransferase were common. Rhabdomyolysis can complicate phencyclidine intoxication and cause acute renal failure.244 Hypertensive crisis245 and intracranial and subarachnoid hemorrhage have been reported.246 247
The diagnosis of phencyclidine intoxication should be considered in patients with fluctuating behavior, signs of sympathomimetic overstimulation, and vertical nystagmus. The finding of pinpoint pupils in an agitated patient suggests phencyclidine toxicity. Phencyclidine exposure is confirmed by qualitative urine toxicology screening; drug levels do not correlate with the severity of clinical findings.243

http://www.chestjournal.org/cgi/content/full/123/3/897#SEC17
Quote:

In terms of metabolism, PCP has a large volume of distribution due to its lipid solubility.

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic3118.htm
Quote:

PCP is highly lipid-soluble and may have a long biologic persistence.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pcp/pcp_info4.shtml

Quote:

Commercial grade pentachlorophenol (PCP) is a white crystalline solid with low solubility in water (14 mg/L), but more soluble in diesel oil (3,100 mg/L).

www.ucihs.uci.edu/com/class2003/msp/database.xls

Keep in mind this was just my first day on this stuff, and I was on this stuff for like a fucking month. EVERY FUCKING DAY. Yeah, talk about psychosis at its finest. Part 2 to come later--more about alien sight seeings and believing I was a vampire and reincarnated from egypt and shit like that. no joke. PCP IS HARDCORE AND WILL FUCK YOU UP!!!!!! HAHA

oh yes, and of course, much more artwork to come. :laugh:

Edited by Crystal G (10/15/07 07:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThePyschonaut52
Stranger
Male

Re: 1 Month of Straight Up PCP Psychosis, & 460 needles later... (Part 1) [Re: Crystal G]
    #7524708 - 10/16/07 06:30 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

FUCKING AWESOME!

That was a fucking kick-ass trip report. :yourock:

--------------------
"In god we trust..."

-I guess we're screwed.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 1 Month of Straight Up PCP Psychosis, & 460 needles later... (Part 1) [Re: ThePyschonaut52]
    #7524871 - 10/16/07 07:12 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

CG
holy shit!

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: 1 Month of Straight Up PCP Psychosis, & 460 needles later... (Part 1) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #7525064 - 10/16/07 07:53 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Dust is on my ne'er to-do list.

Had a bro nearly kill himself while dusting-Dumb-ass went for a swim, and was convinced the drain in the bottom of the deep end was the only way he could get to the surface. He shredded his face and fingers trying to claw through the drain.

But it's cool hearing your experience bro. You've got some serious balls.

Edited by EthericOctopuss (10/16/07 07:55 PM)

InvisibleInfested
Stranger
Male
Re: 1 Month of Straight Up PCP Psychosis, & 460 needles later... (Part 1) [Re: Crystal G]
    #7526940 - 10/17/07 08:49 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Thats an amazing story. Thanks for sharing!

OfflineGbBaker
The King.
Male

Loc: Kanda
Re: 1 Month of Straight Up PCP Psychosis, & 460 needles later... (Part 1) [Re: Infested]
    #7528264 - 10/17/07 03:41 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

good story but im not one to preach, why would you keep hitting the stuff up if it was so bad, I dunno my sister died from Meth and PCP, i despise those kind of drugs. Forgive me if im being rational but only the low down gritty grime people use that stuff.

anyways glad you never ended up dead or something.

--------------------

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures Flag
Re: 1 Month of Straight Up PCP Psychosis, & 460 needles later... (Part 1) [Re: GbBaker]
    #7545161 - 10/21/07 11:21 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Damn G, that was intense. Don't overdo it though, we all want you to stick around and write many more BADASS trip reports :grin:

You must have one kickass guardian angel...

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: 1 Month of Straight Up PCP Psychosis, & 460 needles later... (Part 1) [Re: Grok]
    #7583938 - 11/01/07 12:36 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

heh, yea, ive had too many close calls to count, but ive calmed down a bit because well, you never know when your luck runs out...

thanks for the compliments guys. unfortunately part 2 will have to be delayed for a while, as im staying at a friends place for a while, and all the data was on my computer at home.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: 1 Month of Straight Up PCP Psychosis, & 460 needles later... (Part 1) [Re: GbBaker]
    #7584032 - 11/01/07 01:06 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

GbBaker said:
I dunno my sister died from Meth and PCP, i despise those kind of drugs. Forgive me if im being rational but only the low down gritty grime people use that stuff.

sorry to hear about your sister, but i dont believe in those sorts of classifications and stereotypes. you'd be surprised at how many middle to upper class people, college students, even ER techs are meth users now.

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
    #7584480 - 11/01/07 03:38 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You are a great writer. Fun read. My only experiences with dust were some 30 years ago when ditching junior high and smoking it on mint leaves. I would just stare at the red light and velvet posters for about six hours. Not too much fun for me.

--------------------
...or something

Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

Loc: O-H-I-O
Re: 1 Month of Straight Up PCP Psychosis, & 460 needles later... (Part 1) [Re: eve69]
    #7585681 - 11/01/07 09:24 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Wow crazy report I can't believe you kept shooting it after the first time haha.

What did you think you got when you initially bought it? I'm kind of confused in that aspect, you didn't know it was pcp right?

--------------------

11/25/07 first time entrant ban lottery champion

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: 1 Month of Straight Up PCP Psychosis, & 460 needles later... (Part 1) [Re: disturbed]
    #7585792 - 11/01/07 09:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

disturbed said:
Wow crazy report I can't believe you kept shooting it after the first time haha.

What did you think you got when you initially bought it? I'm kind of confused in that aspect, you didn't know it was pcp right?

I wasn't told that it was PCP, and the cook (who's a super seedy guy) decided to give it an "extra boost." Nice. except he over-did it. wayyyyy over-did it. every single friend of mine that has done this drug, was also given to them without their consent. it sucks complete balls.

Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

#7588111 - 11/02/07 02:33 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Ok I may be being retarded but I'm still confused. What did you think you were buying from the guy meth or blow?

Also that's fucking hilarious that you worked at a hardware store, I was a forklift driver for lowe's for a while and there was definitely several occasions where I was so fucked up that I had no business driving the forklift hhaha. I'm really surprised I never took out an entire rack of shelving, it came pretty close a couple times when I came in tripping and had people that wanted whole pallets of patio blocks brought down from the top shelf. I eventually awarded an honorary doctorit in ripped fork lift driving haha.

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: 1 Month of Straight Up PCP Psychosis, & 460 needles later... (Part 1) [Re: disturbed]
    #7588347 - 11/02/07 03:44 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

disturbed said:
Ok I may be being retarded but I'm still confused. What did you think you were buying from the guy meth or blow?

Also that's fucking hilarious that you worked at a hardware store, I was a forklift driver for lowe's for a while and there was definitely several occasions where I was so fucked up that I had no business driving the forklift hhaha. I'm really surprised I never took out an entire rack of shelving, it came pretty close a couple times when I came in tripping and had people that wanted whole pallets of patio blocks brought down from the top shelf. I eventually awarded an honorary doctorit in ripped fork lift driving haha.

i thought i was buying tweak at the time.

LOL yea working at the hardware store was fun. i'd always make a bong out of plumbing & gardening parts and put them on the managers desk. he actually put me in charge of stocks and--get this--COPYING KEYS. Out of everybody in the world they trusted ME with other people's keys LMFAO i still cant get over that... considering all i ever did was buy butane lighters, lightbulbs, and baking soda from that store LOL... one of the managers was like "i know what youre doing" while he was ringing me up and i was like "but how do YOU know what im doing?" BUSTED!!!!! hhhahhahahahaha

uhh but then i ended up getting fired cause i got caught smoking dope on the job. apparently theres hidden cameras in ace hardware that they dont tell the employees. i almost shat my pants laughing when they showed me the video.

so note to anybody who goes to ace hardware: DONT STEAL SHIT FROM THAT STORE THEY MIGHT CATCH YOU

Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

#7588876 - 11/02/07 06:22 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Haha oh my god I can't believe you got busted smoking on the clock that is a riot.

I can't even begin to tell you how many times I helped people find parts for beer bongs. Every time I had a college aged person ask me where we had funnels I asked if they were makin a beer bong cause we had 2 different kinds in seperate areas and only one was good for the bongage haha.

We also sold those rubbermade and metal cabinents in my section and I helped several people decide which ones to get for grow cabinents. This one dude was like "so can I just tape foil up all over in here and be good to go?" I was like "dude you need mylar for that they sell it at the hydro store down the road." I'm not sure why but people would always ask me about shit like that I guess I just give off a druggy vibe haha.

Did you have many drug users at your store? My store had pretty much straight laced people in it for the most part but for some reason all the drug users were in my department it was great haha. This one dude was a botany major and always hooked me up super cheap with this awesome dank he grew. Those were the days haha...

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#7589168 - 11/02/07 07:29 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

LOL the worst part about this is that it was a meth pipe too. :rofl2:

as for drug users, nah, there may have been that guy that rang me up, knowing i was gonna probably make crack out of the baking soda and alllll the lighters i bought... he might have been a drug user, because who the fuck else would know that shit?

actually there was one TOOOOOTAL fucking tweaker (I could tell what he was as soon as he walked in the door) that came in and ran out stealing some dinky ass pepper spray. :lol: what a pussy. whatever happened to 2x4's? like hellooooooo... WE HAVE LEAD PIPES TOO YA KNOW

the first day of my work though, i was walking in the aisles and kneeling down checking my track marks cause they were bruising (this was when i didnt know there were cameras) and my manager came storming out suddenly talking about drugs out of nowhere, pretending like he was all cool with drug use and using slang that i never heard of, probably some shit he learned from DARE. he probably thought i was dumb enough to think "oh this guy MUST be a DOWN ASS MODAFUKA" and confess im a junkie or some shit. :lol:

after that incident i told my friends i think there might be a camera in the store but they told me i was straight up trippin, dawg. exact quote. and well well well, my paranoia ended up being correct.

but damn dude i wish i had customers like yours. mine were these old ass dudes that would come in asking these HARD ASS questions about plumbing. im in charge of stocks and copying keys, like i know jack shit about plumbing... so i'd just reply with something like "oh uh, i dont really work here." and i'd be standing there in full uniform LMFAO... that got me a complaint to the manager. old people have a stick up their asses sometimes.

so the next plumber that came in with questions i didnt have an answer to, i'd just give them a consolation reply: "well... i dont really have a definitive answer to your question, BUT... i can tell you aaaaalllllll about these peanuts at the snack counter by the register." and then id start advertising the peanuts as merchandise,  going on about how its 60 cents and 25% less fat. and none of them. ever. laughed. 

its a cold world out there.

Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

#7589681 - 11/02/07 10:19 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:

but damn dude i wish i had customers like yours. mine were these old ass dudes that would come in asking these HARD ASS questions about plumbing. im in charge of stocks and copying keys, like i know jack shit about plumbing... so i'd just reply with something like "oh uh, i dont really work here." and i'd be standing there in full uniform LMFAO... that got me a complaint to the manager.

God I wish I coulda seen the customers face when you told em you didn't work there, that's fucking hilarious. I don't know if ACE had this but some companies would send in their own people to set up displays at Lowe's and they had to wear a similar uniform while they were in the store... I never thought about but I probably coulda gotten away with telling someone I didn't work there haha.

Yea I'd get my fair share of questions I didn't know shit about too. If this happened I would either just make shit up, send them to another aisle that wasn't my department, or tell them I was going to find someone to help them and then go hide out in the break room haha.

Quote:

so the next plumber that came in with questions i didnt have an answer to, i'd just give them a consolation reply: "well... i dont really have a definitive answer to your question, BUT... i can tell you aaaaalllllll about these peanuts at the snack counter by the register." and then id start advertising the peanuts as merchandise, going on about how its 60 cents and 25% less fat. and none of them. ever. laughed.

This had me rollin, nice suggestive selling technique haha. They drilled us on suggestive selling in training all the time, I can't believe no one appreciated that haha

--------------------

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#7591117 - 11/03/07 01:29 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

......Did you ever go into the plumbing aisle and fuck with the ICQ tags that say COCK and BALL on them, and place them in various parts of the store?

Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

#7595332 - 11/04/07 04:53 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
......Did you ever go into the plumbing aisle and fuck with the ICQ tags that say COCK and BALL on them, and place them in various parts of the store?

No I always avoided the plumbing deptarment at all costs cause I hated getting asked questions about shit I knew nothing about haha. I really don't understand how they hired anyone that knew enough about that shit to sell it. I mean if you know that much about it wouldn't you make a lot more money as a plumber?

I'm sure you could have a lot of fun with all the signs for "stop cocks" and such and toilet balls though haha.

Our key making kiosk was in the plumbing section too, I have no idea why they placed it there.

--------------------

Edited by disturbed (11/04/07 05:03 PM)

Offlinebeezyb
OG
Male

Loc: NC central
    #11891147 - 01/24/10 01:13 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

hey bro you are the man. I wish i knew where to get some Leak right now its my favorite drug on the planet  and ive tried heroin crack and everything else. PCP gives me the most pleasent dopamine rush followed by all the tracers and surges of energy i truly wish it was more widely available, supposively u can extract PCP from treated wood but it only yields small amounts. The actual process is quite hard

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order