Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineacommunistspy
the fun nazi,NOT to beconfused withthe fun-nazi

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the garden state
have you ever tripped in school? *DELETED*
    #7516446 - 10/14/07 04:18 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by acommunistspy

Reason for deletion: this never happened

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
Re: have you ever tripped in school? [Re: acommunistspy]
    #7516463 - 10/14/07 04:21 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

haha i knew this kid who would trip very often in school and dose various pills constantly even snorting off his desk. he smelled bad and played lots of everqcrack.

OfflineTylerxDurden
~~~~shoa
Male

Loc: California
Re: have you ever tripped in school? [Re: pong]
    #7516490 - 10/14/07 04:27 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I can't imagine it would be a very comfortable environment to trip in. It seems the teachers, straight-edge kids, and a generally constrictive, stressful environment would be highly conducive to a bad trip.

I'm interested in how it has gone for people that have tried it, though.

--------------------

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #7516502 - 10/14/07 04:28 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I personally haven't, and never would even think about it... but any trip report that I've read on Erowid where the kid was tripping at school ended quite hellishly.

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Offlineacommunistspy
the fun nazi,NOT to beconfused withthe fun-nazi

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the garden state
Re: have you ever tripped in school? *DELETED* [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #7516512 - 10/14/07 04:31 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by acommunistspy

Reason for deletion: this never happened

--------------------

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #7516520 - 10/14/07 04:32 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I had a small dose of acid at school once. It was an ordinary day at school, my head was just a bit... weird. And damn was it sparkly out.

I guess things would've been a lot worse if I took a big dose.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: have you ever tripped in school? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7516535 - 10/14/07 04:36 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

If whats his name can discover the double helix i'm sure you can come up with something in school

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: have you ever tripped in school? [Re: learningtofly]
    #7516543 - 10/14/07 04:38 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

as long as u dont have any bullies id say itd b fun on low doses
and would b really fun if ur smart and like to pay attention

--------------------

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: have you ever tripped in school? [Re: Coaster]
    #7516731 - 10/14/07 05:28 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I have a friend who ate an 1/8th before school a while back. All he had to say about the trip was that the school swimming pool looked like it was filled with blue jell-o and that one his teachers eyeballs looked 3X their normal size and they looked like they were painted onto here glasses.
That same guy also ate a box of CCC's at school once and said he had to concentrate as hard as he could just to walk down the halls and not look all fucked up.

--------------------

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #7516853 - 10/14/07 05:54 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

ive taken close to 1mg of LSD back in high school.

it was really intense but somehow i made it htrough the whole day.

people definitely knew i was way out there on something, and some of my friends would fuck with me. i kept cool the whole time though.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: have you ever tripped in school? [Re: A0999]
    #7516867 - 10/14/07 05:57 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I tripped down the stairs a few times, does that count?

--------------------

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ-NY area
    #7516946 - 10/14/07 06:23 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

A0999 said:

people definitely knew i was way out there on something, and some of my friends would fuck with me. i kept cool the whole time though.

Are you serious? That is an extremely large dose to take period, nevermind school...

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Re: have you ever tripped in school? [Re: opensaysme]
    #7516985 - 10/14/07 06:37 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

i did a pretty decent amount of penis envy aborts in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in school once. All i can say is, dont.

Edit: 1 mg of LSD?! thats 1000 micrograms is it not? that is insane. irresponsible, but insane.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Edited by Drewwyann (10/14/07 06:42 PM)

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

#7517398 - 10/14/07 08:40 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

opensaysme said:
Quote:

A0999 said:

Are you serious? That is an extremely large dose to take period, nevermind school...

yes, im serious.

--------------------

OfflineDiamonds808
New love formushies.
Female

#7517433 - 10/14/07 08:50 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I personally haven't, but I had a friend in high school that tripped on shrooms once. She only took 800mgs though. Anyways, it was pretty funny in class because she kept laughing. The teacher didn't get suspscious or anything since in general she was a very happy person. But basically, she just stared at things and watched them morph.

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
    #7517437 - 10/14/07 08:51 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Details plox

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ-NY area
    #7517447 - 10/14/07 08:52 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Wow..... wow. That must've been an insane day of school my friend, i could never do that myself. I pride myself in taking small doses of acid in front of family and friends without them knowing, but never anything even close to 1mg. If you don't mind me asking, had you built up a tolerance at the time? Was this dose what you normally tripped on? or was this just out of the blue with no tolerance?

Offlinewaixingren
Male User Gallery

Loc: SW Florida
    #7517471 - 10/14/07 09:02 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

my first time using mushrooms was at school. 10th grade. looking back at it it must have been around 30-45g fresh. was quite a fun day. jumping jacks were incredible. we laid out in the soccer field and watched the clouds through all of PE. lunch was crazy, all i remember from lunch was stealing a tater tot. i then had a math test that day. one of the questions required i draw a circle. that was fairly impossible. I got a C on that test. not too bad i guess. a great experience.

--------------------

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
Re: have you ever tripped in school? [Re: waixingren]
    #7517520 - 10/14/07 09:16 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Napoleon, give me some of your tots.
No, go find your own.
Come on. Give me some of your tots.
No. I'm freakin' starved. I didn't get to eat anything today.
[Waixingren kicks Napoleon's pants pocket, ruining the tater tots]
Ugh.. gross. Freakin' idiot!

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

OfflineTheHauntingSoul
Not really that cool
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
Re: have you ever tripped in school? [Re: AlCapwn]
    #7517634 - 10/14/07 09:49 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

holy fuck tripping at a university campus is one of my most highly anticipated trip ideas.

I recently started attending a university in canada that has all the buildings connected by underground tunnels and the tunnels have really trippy shit painted on them almost all the way around.

Anways i really wanna get twisted on shrooms with a bud or two and just get lost wandering the campus on a saturday or something, if things get ugly i can chill in somone's dorm for a while.

Tell me that doesnt sound like a shitload of fun... exploring a sprawling complex complete with a huge network of underground tunnels:)

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#7517656 - 10/14/07 09:56 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

When I was in highschool, I tripped during class 2 times(supreme lsd geltabs).

Its not that I didnt take psychedelics very seriously.
I was just experimenting with tripping in places that seem really fucking undesirable.
Spanish class= fucking hilarious. I was all smiles and when it came on pretty hard I had about one moment of "holy shit....oooops!"
I was called on to converse in spanish with this really flakey teacher I had(A cheerleader for the bulls by the way). I said "I have no idea what you just said, but ill work on it". With my long hair, stinking of cigs and weed everyday, and a dry fashion sense with nothing but earth tones, the class thought my answer was really funny. I think its something they all sometimes wish they had the guts to say when in spanish class.
I probably could have answered the question, but I was more concerned about the designs on the shirt of the guy sitting infront of me.

Art class= Not a bad place to trip in my case.
My art teacher used to use alot of psychedelics and it was my second to last period class. Coolest and one of the smartest teachers I ever had.
I have a long story about this somehwere on this site. Its actually a pretty long story.
I just looked at my teacher half way through the class after putting my stuff away, gave her the salute And walked out the door.
Two of these gel tabs was just way too much when tripping in school. I couldnt really see what I was doing while doing a pencil drawing. I didnt want to ruin my art. Realism doesnt really work when you are tripping balls, and I didnt care for the content of the piece at the time/was not interested in the drawing.
This is the story where I peared into the window of that same class during last period after ditching class and made a funny face to one of my friends who was also tripping during his last period(my best friend)(I was in no condition to by driving so I hung out in the forest for most of the peak). Apparently I scared the retarded girl and she had an anxiety attack/started screaming and crying. She had to be removed from the class because I while tripping balls, made a funny face through the window.
Sad but funny, and true.
My friend was kind of weirded out by this. The face I made was not very scary. It was as if she knew something twisted was pearing through the window. I was very twisted after all.......... This girl seldom had reactions to almost nothing. It was very strange.
This is the picture I was working on at the time---->

Those are only times I have tripped in school.
Unless you count the library at the college I attended.
I tripped there 2 times on mushrooms aswell(After class).
It was just so quiet there. Lots of bright colors, so clean and symetrical, music if I wanted, and books to read. I used to just chill at the library and only leave when I wanted to have a cig, only to come back and chill some more.
Those were amazing trips.

If you want a quiet place and know your drugs and your dose, any library can be a cool sort of place. I mean, you can always go outside.

I prefer a still room or the forest, but I wouldnt trade those trips for anything.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: have you ever tripped in school? [Re: TheHauntingSoul]
    #7517670 - 10/14/07 10:00 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

ever trip while doing a standardized test? cause it can give you insirpation for the picture prompt

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Re: have you ever tripped in school? [Re: TheHauntingSoul]
    #7517685 - 10/14/07 10:03 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

A long time ago, my dad told me about the time he accidentally smoked PCP laced weed before school. He kept thinking that he was banging his head on the desk, or something like that...

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

#7517714 - 10/14/07 10:11 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AlCapwn said:
Details plox

i suck at trip reports. let me know what you wanna know and i will answer the best i can.

i could stand to take a creative writing class or 2.

--------------------

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

#7517767 - 10/14/07 10:24 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

opensaysme said:
Wow..... wow. That must've been an insane day of school my friend, i could never do that myself. I pride myself in taking small doses of acid in front of family and friends without them knowing, but never anything even close to 1mg. If you don't mind me asking, had you built up a tolerance at the time? Was this dose what you normally tripped on? or was this just out of the blue with no tolerance?

yes it was rather insane. however, i was able to handle myself quite well considering.

i wouldn't necessarilly say i had a tollerance but at this point in my life i was eating ALOT of acid. i would probably trip at least once every two weeks and on occassion twice a week. i think once i tripped 3 times in one week. for the majority of my trips i would take somewhere around 300ug.

i do remember though that i didnt take any at least a month before my 1mg dose. i was actually saving it and just woke up one morning and decided to eat all the acid i had on me. so again, i wouldn't necessarilly say that i had a tollearance at the time. however, i was very experienced.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds