Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleWeed_Indicated
Hemp will Savethe Planet
Male User Gallery

Loc: FEMA Camp #420
Re: First flush complete from first successfull grow :) half eating - bloody potent [Re: veda_sticks]
    #7504186 - 10/10/07 04:03 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Ecuador seems like a great strain. EZ to grow & everyone loves the trip. I'll have to give it a try after this Burma :wink:

--------------------
FrankHorrigan WBS Prep
Magesh's Rye Tek
SixTango's G2G Tek
Liquid Culture Basics
MonsterMitch's Monotub Tek

----
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be understood to mean that I choose to participate in activities which break federal, state, or local laws. All posts are strictly fictional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemebesideme
o-bliminal
Male

Re: First flush complete from first successfull grow :) half eating - bloody potent [Re: veda_sticks]
    #7504195 - 10/10/07 04:21 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Hells yeah, man. Congrats. I took WAY too much from my first flush, ended up getting sick! I think maybe b/c they were wet. Anyway, good looking caps! Now just keep up the progress, get your own prints going and you are on the way to making something good!

--------------------
Doot de dooh.... yep yep yep. A signature and stuff...

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: First flush complete from first successfull grow :) half eating - bloody potent [Re: mebesideme]
    #7504218 - 10/10/07 04:51 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I was never sick at all, the only time i felt sick was eating them, once they were down the stomach discomfort went away, then came back at the end, then was away when i went to bed.

5pm is a good time to take them, by around 1pm its time to sleep and i got up at 10am. Im quite pleased with this grow, at points i was a bit sceptical because at the time i thought i couldnt order from the shroomery sponsors cause they were in america so bought my spores from a uk vendor (which i will not mention) but all more recent waiting to pin/birth are from shroomery sponsors which actually cost me less.

good stuff.

1 very good thing that has come out of this, is i dont feel the craving for something anymore, like i started taking pills and was well not doing it alot, but when i had them id end up taking too many. Sinc coming to my first harvest the cravings for other drugs subsided till i decided that i dont want anymore then after my first flush i havnt even thought about it

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale