Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemebesideme
o-bliminal
Male

Got some q's about getting old spores to start in LC...
    #7504207 - 10/10/07 06:32 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I finally got the time, money and space to get going again, now I got a problem. I have some fresh spores in route, but in the meantime, I decided to try for the first time to take a dry print and go from there to LC. Well, I did, and when I went to scrape some spores in the jar for making the syringes, they stayed in large flakes, and now the syringes look like they have one big chunk of spores each. I injected a few lc jars two days ago. By now, they don't look bad, there is a little bit of fog in the solution around the spores, but I can't break them apart for shit. I have a marble in each lc jar, I don't have a magnet stirrer. Is that what it will take? I can't stand seeing these do this, and I have no idea why. Any ideas? The spores were on sterile foil, about 4 months old.

--------------------
Doot de dooh.... yep yep yep. A signature and stuff...

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleblood4blood
Calmer Than You Are

Loc: The Valley
Re: Got some q's about getting old spores to start in LC... [Re: mebesideme]
    #7504314 - 10/10/07 08:13 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

what i do to break up clumps is when im making my syringe from a print and they're clumpy in the syringe i just shoot the solution back into the shot glass and suck it up again a few times that works great for me..

your spores should be fine only being 4 months old.

i usually put broken shards of glass in my lc. it cuts through the myc better than a marble does.

Invisiblelorbitherize
Stranger

Re: Got some q's about getting old spores to start in LC... *DELETED* [Re: mebesideme]
    #7504956 - 10/10/07 01:44 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by lorbitherize

Reason for deletion: ...

Offlinemebesideme
o-bliminal
Male

Re: Got some q's about getting old spores to start in LC... [Re: lorbitherize]
    #7507207 - 10/10/07 11:31 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Lol, I actually used my palm sander (orbital) and it worked like a charm... In the meantime, got 3 new strains to study in the mail today, and I found what was left of my original spores from last time I was looking at them! Got PESA, TC, cope. cyan's, and PE's to look at now!!!

--------------------
Doot de dooh.... yep yep yep. A signature and stuff...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation