Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

No more posting?
    #7493723 - 10/07/07 08:12 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Going in is what matters.

Plato found the forms. Or understood OF them.

Anything we do with symbols is not going to lead to the forms unless we have an understanding of the forms.

If we have an understanding of the forms, then our every word becomes a koan. A gateway into the transcendent beyond.

If we don't we are monkeys trying to type Shakespeare.

If the monkey would sit down, he would have peace of mind, and all fundamental differings would stop.

There is no spoon. There is a spoon. There is and is not a spoon. There may be a spoon. There may not be a spoon.
All are right, none are wrong.
None are wrong, all are right.
All are wrong and none are right.
Some are wrong and some are right.
Some are right and some are wrong.
Both are right and both are wrong.
Right and wrong does not apply here save for knowledge of the forms.

What this place does is scramble our belief system. This can be judged of course. I will judge it with just imaginary examples.

You are a fundy-Christian and you come here. Well, now you don't believe in Jesus anymore.

Is this wrong? Depends.

Does it MATTER? What you need to learn from this place is how to find YOUR Truth.

And whatever wires you wrap around the truth to send it outward to others who have similar reality tunnels is just spiffy. Just very spiffy, but the wires don't matter so much. If you have the wires but they are channeling confusion like most people on this planet who do not have access to the Forms, and what are the forms?

Do you dare ask?

Shall we define and confine and sink deeper into Plato's cave?

We can call it Tao.

Know what's funny?

Plato found the cave.
The Buddhists found Manas, Store consciousness, and the various stratification.
Lao Tzu found the Tao.

And they are all the same revelation. Isn't that interesting?

The matrix found it too, isn't that interesting?

If you don't have this you are a monkey. It's okay. But you know what, what matters more, getting your ideas from others, or getting them from yourself?

Do I know the answer? Well consider the whole angle of God and Jesus.

This is a huge problem because if you believe, or even if you don't, you may have been given some black magick by the Christian thugs and have all these fears of Hellfire and such in you that will give you a hard time.

Now, no matter how much you read forums and learn that religion is BS, and it might be very good for you, it might be exactly what you need.

Until you find what TRUTH is the Jesus-demon is still going to stick its head around telling you its true, because 5 million other people agree so and if you don't like it they will kill you because that's how emotionally charged the Bible is.

So

Why not just go inward?

This separates the shroomery into the shepherds and the flock. The lost and the found. Useful in a way. Useless in others.

Do you ever think though, what function do we have? Do our words spread compassion?
Do our words spread peace?
Do our words spread grace?
Do our words heal?

If so, continue.

If not, why write?

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: No more posting? [Re: leery11]
    #7495252 - 10/07/07 04:57 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Doomed to crumble unless we grow and strengthen our communication...

I come here to find new perspectives and avenues of discovery.

I discovered my favorite book, "Pronoia" in this forum.
I discovered my favorite music like Solar Fields, Sundial, and Carbon Based Lifeforms in M,A+L.

That alone has made my time here worthwhile.

I am also very inspired by your posts and Altered Again especially.

I try to remember that there are No Answers, only CHOICES.

Maybe we can inspire each other to make the most beneficial choices for ourselves.
That alone would make communicating in this forum worthwhile... :heart:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: No more posting? [Re: Middleman]
    #7495432 - 10/07/07 05:40 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Yes that would make communication wonderful.

Emphasizing growth rather than highlighting fundamental differences.

I wish to read Pronoia.

This place can really paint some beautiful things. Look, we have colors! We ought to use them sometimes.

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #7497563 - 10/08/07 01:29 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

To share...

Offlinerodfarva
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=====-----=-=-=-=-I
Male

Re: No more posting? [Re: Gomp]
    #7499085 - 10/08/07 07:27 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Matrix = allegory of the cave.

allegory of the cave was not so much about forms, as it was a socio-political comentary. Platos ideas origionated from socrates as it were, and the fact that his work was recorded by plato provokes me to think plato was not a visionary as marked, but more-so a scribe.

However it worked out i will say that understanding the philosophy In platos work "the Republic of Plato" (francis Cornford) made alot of things clear to me that i never realized and i credit that for straitening out my life and accelling as i have :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: No more posting? [Re: rodfarva]
    #7499097 - 10/08/07 07:30 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

my understanding of philosophy is juvenile at best exaggeration
however rudimentary learning about Plato's views makes the underpinnings of this world and especially television so much more clear

we are almost totally conditioned to live in and view things from the archetypal realm of fantasy illusions and these archetypes are juxtaposed over the various social ordinances such as police, military, politic, etc

and though on the one hand people see through to the corruption, on the other hand they don't..... at all.... even slightly.

curious things.

in this post I am saying though, when I speak of forms I mean GNOSIS, writing from the TAO or having true visionary spirit with which to move your symbols into the proper alignment.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #7501178 - 10/09/07 10:46 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
Going in is what matters.

Plato found the forms. Or understood OF them.

Anything we do with symbols is not going to lead to the forms unless we have an understanding of the forms.

If we have an understanding of the forms, then our every word becomes a koan. A gateway into the transcendent beyond.

If we don't we are monkeys trying to type Shakespeare.

If the monkey would sit down, he would have peace of mind, and all fundamental differings would stop.

There is no spoon. There is a spoon. There is and is not a spoon. There may be a spoon. There may not be a spoon.
All are right, none are wrong.
None are wrong, all are right.
All are wrong and none are right.
Some are wrong and some are right.
Some are right and some are wrong.
Both are right and both are wrong.
Right and wrong does not apply here save for knowledge of the forms.

What this place does is scramble our belief system. This can be judged of course. I will judge it with just imaginary examples.

You are a fundy-Christian and you come here. Well, now you don't believe in Jesus anymore.

Is this wrong? Depends.

Does it MATTER? What you need to learn from this place is how to find YOUR Truth.

And whatever wires you wrap around the truth to send it outward to others who have similar reality tunnels is just spiffy. Just very spiffy, but the wires don't matter so much. If you have the wires but they are channeling confusion like most people on this planet who do not have access to the Forms, and what are the forms?

Do you dare ask?

Shall we define and confine and sink deeper into Plato's cave?

We can call it Tao.

Know what's funny?

Plato found the cave.
The Buddhists found Manas, Store consciousness, and the various stratification.
Lao Tzu found the Tao.

And they are all the same revelation. Isn't that interesting?

The matrix found it too, isn't that interesting?

If you don't have this you are a monkey. It's okay. But you know what, what matters more, getting your ideas from others, or getting them from yourself?

Do I know the answer? Well consider the whole angle of God and Jesus.

This is a huge problem because if you believe, or even if you don't, you may have been given some black magick by the Christian thugs and have all these fears of Hellfire and such in you that will give you a hard time.

Now, no matter how much you read forums and learn that religion is BS, and it might be very good for you, it might be exactly what you need.

Until you find what TRUTH is the Jesus-demon is still going to stick its head around telling you its true, because 5 million other people agree so and if you don't like it they will kill you because that's how emotionally charged the Bible is.

So

Why not just go inward?

This separates the shroomery into the shepherds and the flock. The lost and the found. Useful in a way. Useless in others.

Do you ever think though, what function do we have? Do our words spread compassion?
Do our words spread peace?
Do our words spread grace?
Do our words heal?

If so, continue.

If not, why write?

You sure are verbose. Your words speak of confusion IMO. (not a personalism but an observation)

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Edited by Icelander (10/09/07 10:47 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates