Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCaptain Cubensis
Bleeding HeartLiberal

Hey Moderators, why don't you clean up all the crap posted by the children?
    #7491528 - 10/06/07 01:58 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Honestly, there are 3-5 kids out there that are responding to every post with rude and vulgar insults, what is the point of a MODERATOR if bullies and creeps are allowed to run rampant?

That you would not delete posts that call members retarded is beyond me, but boy, if it's off topic, you jump right on it.

Explain to me how replying to posts with profanity and threats is on topic?

I am so deeply disappointed that you cannot have open discussion here, and that members are made to feel stupid, threatened, and otherwise told to shut up.

Shame on them, but shame on you for allowing it.

Members generate 100% of the income this site makes from advertisers.

Yet you allow 3-5 bullies to swear at, threaten, libel, and anything else a 12 year old can spell.

How about if someone searched every post for hints of illegal activities, then notified the authorities.

Perhaps the moderators would be seen as complicit in a conspiracy to commit multiple felonies.

Just a thought, since anything goes here, and it's every member for themselves.

I wonder how many illegal activities have been mentioned in the posts of these people? Hmmmm......

--------------------
www.groworganic.com
Get 350lbs shipped to your door for only $100!
www.mycosupply.com
Online Organic Rye Berries
www.hydroponics.net/i/200002
The Cyclestat 4P, a great repeat cycle timer made in the USA.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKevsaNewb
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the south
Re: Hey Moderators, why don't you clean up all the crap posted by the children? [Re: Captain Cubensis]
    #7491532 - 10/06/07 02:00 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

kids? where?

Offlinefuturewolf42o
Le Jooses!
 User Gallery

Re: Hey Moderators, why don't you clean up all the crap posted by the children? [Re: KevsaNewb]
    #7491538 - 10/06/07 02:01 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

and it starts again.

--------------------
cheese-it!

OfflineNickio
Authority
Male User Gallery

Re: Hey Moderators, why don't you clean up all the crap posted by the children? [Re: futurewolf42o]
    #7491554 - 10/06/07 02:07 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Dear Captain Cubensis,

stfu.

Theyre doing their job just fine, people can say whatever they want to. If they want to make an ass of themselves and say something rude or vulgar to another person on the board, then let them. The jokes on them.

so stfu and stop bad mouthing the mods, i cant wait until they see this thread

--------------------

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: Hey Moderators, why don't you clean up all the crap posted by the children? [Re: Captain Cubensis]
    #7491561 - 10/06/07 02:08 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Quote:

Hey Moderators, why don't you clean up all the crap posted by the children?

OK, I'll finish up here seeing as how I've spent the last hour cleaning out the rest of the dirty laundry from a CULTIVATION forum. If I've missed any, you folks can hit the 'notify moderator' button to let us know where they're at.
RR

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck