Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

CONFUSING QUESTION!
    #748506 - 07/15/02 02:54 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

okk this has got me pondering all day as i have two cakes fully colonized in the box rite now.
ok invitro growing would be just letting the colonized jars get light and let them grow in the jar all crooked n jammed n stuff. im not saying this is a bad way of growing, perfet for stealth
Ok here's whats confusing to me, durring invitro , its not getting any air exchange or and release of CO2(well maybe it is through the innoculation holes) but since this is true, why cant you just take out the cake (1/2 pint) and lets say put it in a quart jar or something, and not mist or give it any air exchange . Just only give it light, wouldnt that work? itll be just like invitro except that it wont be all jamed n look like a trainwreck inside the jar.
-Victor
p.s: thanks for any help provided.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: ]
    #748526 - 07/15/02 03:09 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Anonymous

Re: CONFUSING QUESTION! [Re: Macey Howard]
    #748976 - 07/15/02 05:48 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the support? Moe, anyone else ?
-Victor

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: CONFUSING QUESTION! [Re: ]
    #749079 - 07/15/02 06:13 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Anonymous

Re: CONFUSING QUESTION! [Re: Anno]
    #749294 - 07/15/02 07:31 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

thanks alot anno ive red chronic's tek a little while ago jess never remembered teh url heh, thanks for the help.
-Victor

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
Re: CONFUSING QUESTION! [Re: ]
    #749433 - 07/15/02 08:38 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

They will have more room to fruit if you remove the vermiculite layer, put the lid back on then flip it upside down. Before any pinning you could flip it upside down, screw the jar off and then screw it back on, yet it is not necassary at all. They will fruit just fine. If you insist DO NOT try to do so if there are pins up against the sides of the jar. The pins will either come off the cake or bruise so badly they will rot. I used to like to fruit a few jars invitro for the hell of it.

I posted a pic of a cambodian jar fruiting invitro somewhere in someones post. You can search it if you like, yet Im sure information or pics of invitro fruiting are what inspired you The thread is in mushroom pictures and its called "Invitro pics *shitty quality" I cant post the link, its there.

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract