Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Mushroom Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebonghittr
Stranger
 User Gallery

oct 2 haul CFL som active some not.. enjoy the pics.
    #7477348 - 10/02/07 12:45 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

THe id on these dont matter to me i just posted a few or the stranger dung loving mushies, I encountered.  And of course there is a magic plate :smile:. Like cactu calls it :smile:

Check out these habitat and more pics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebonghittr
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: oct 2 haul CFL som active some not.. enjoy the pics. [Re: bonghittr]
    #7477353 - 10/02/07 12:46 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

LInks is functioning now!! check it out !!!

Edited by bonghittr (10/02/07 12:47 PM)

Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Loc: mexicoelcentrodelconocimi...
Trusted Identifier
    #7477508 - 10/02/07 01:45 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

great, but i did no See the trigritos in this plates, but really beautiful cyanescens in the plate, how long have you been hunting cyanescens, i will recommend that try not to damage by handling much use some type of box so they don't damage too much until you get home ,try to hunt in dry period, cyanescens in fact all panaeolus have lot of water , and root easy if you don´t eat then right away or dry then really fast with dry air something difficult in a house and with a humid environment, i will Say you better eat right away or collect in dry period next time if you want to preserve for dry days,
otherwise you will loose much of the potency of those baby's, i love cyanescens and all the variant we find here, i can´t eat cubensis anymore , i don´t know why i developed a repulsion to the taste not the look or find it , just eating eat and the effect of the trip so variable and more in the body than in the mind , varies a lot from race to race, and cyanescens instead always the same average,highly potent all the time, extremely visual, , completely fun , i fell like you can panic a bit but give you good mod, with subbalteatus is a guaranty no bad trip for the joy you fell sometimes cyanescens is almost the same to me , happy hunting

--------------------

cuando una rafaga del pensamiento nos pasa  al lado se puede sentir  que valio  la pena  haber vivido, y cuando ese pensamiento se  convierte en sueño no paramos de soñar hasta realizarlo

Edited by cactu (10/02/07 01:48 PM)

Offlinebonghittr
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: oct 2 haul CFL som active some not.. enjoy the pics. [Re: cactu]
    #7477537 - 10/02/07 01:58 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

cactu said:
great, but i did no See the trigritos in this plates, but really beautiful cyanescens in the plate, how long have you been hunting cyanescens, i will recommend that try not to damage by handling much use some type of box so they don't damage too much until you get home ,try to hunt in dry period, cyanescens in fact all panaeolus have lot of water , and root easy if you don´t eat then right away or dry then really fast with dry air something difficult in a house and with a humid environment, i will Say you better eat right away or collect in dry period next time if you want to preserve for dry days,
otherwise you will loose much of the potency of those baby's, i love cyanescens and all the variant we find here, i can´t eat cubensis anymore , i don´t know why i developed a repulsion to the taste not the look or find it , just eating eat and the effect of the trip so variable and more in the body than in the mind , varies a lot from race to race, and cyanescens instead always the same average,highly potent all the time, extremely visual, , completely fun , i fell like you can panic a bit but give you good mod, with subbalteatus is a guaranty no bad trip for the joy you fell sometimes cyanescens is almost the same to me , happy hunting

Ive noticed the tigritos grow a day or two after a rain, not like the others which come out right after a nice rain. The field I frequent is always wet, so I am not sure if the pathes are under water now, or if the really do prefer the substrate to be a bit drier. Also I did not goto the other side of the field, where i found the tigrito to send to workman.

Bong.

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Trusted Identifier
    #7477779 - 10/02/07 03:13 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Nice pics :cool: I love blue meanies. Unfortunately, they just don't grow up here in the carolinas.

Bong, I've been wondering what those red stemmed specimens are, can you explain the differences a little bit for us?

Cactu, thanks for your post, I gathered alot from it. I too, hunt cubensis, but I don't eat them. It's the variablity. The last time I ate a wild cube, I got so nervous and uncomfortable during the trip I had to go back and look at the print again.
Instead, my cat is trained to find only the strains that suit our needs :mushroom2:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Invisiblecactu
culture and magic
Male

Loc: mexicoelcentrodelconocimi...
Trusted Identifier
Re: oct 2 haul CFL som active some not.. enjoy the pics. [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #7477902 - 10/02/07 03:46 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Louiselouise said:It's the variability. The last time I ate a wild cube, I got so nervous and uncomfortable during the trip I had to go back and look at the print again.
Instead, my cat is trained to find only the strains that suit our needs

, absolutely true i you ever find a place that consistently have potent and good tripping cubes i say stick with , i have only one place so far it was almost 8 years ago, i hunt in that place for 4 years consecutive until the owner got tired of all the people that go there and you know the rest, well in that field all the time i have the most intense trip of my life ,once i ate four cubensis and was drop to a world of fairies and ghost, by the way that exact day , y was buried my cat that die that day we were in the forest my cat was one of the most incredible creatures of the world it was just she can´t talk, i learn so much about my cat, lots, i don´t have any more , but what if i tell you she reincarnate and go to my house later well the hole couple she and he, that how cat are they don´t give their love to all people,but if you understand then they can pass life, you know cat can look ghost or spirit, can jump to the moon and back in a instant, yoga was teach by a cat by the way go figures......

--------------------

cuando una rafaga del pensamiento nos pasa  al lado se puede sentir  que valio  la pena  haber vivido, y cuando ese pensamiento se  convierte en sueño no paramos de soñar hasta realizarlo

Offlineprotector
Shroomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central Florida
    #7478379 - 10/02/07 06:29 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Nice job bong, that is the best haul yet, I will have to get back out there with ya when I can. I also ordered some spores and grow bags, I will throw them in the garage and see what happens. Z-strain cubes.

Offlinedavetripson Happy Birthday!
Street Pharmacist
Male

Loc: 813 Florida
    #7478423 - 10/02/07 06:45 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Great finds, I got about 100 grams fresh of meanies last weekend and made tea, I love them so much :smile:

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: oct 2 haul CFL som active some not.. enjoy the pics. [Re: davetripson]
    #7478431 - 10/02/07 06:50 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

woW! nice patch of copes! really im happy for you

--------------------

Offlinebonghittr
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: oct 2 haul CFL som active some not.. enjoy the pics. [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #7478477 - 10/02/07 07:10 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LouiseLouise said:
Nice pics :cool: I love blue meanies. Unfortunately, they just don't grow up here in the carolinas.

Bong, I've been wondering what those red stemmed specimens are, can you explain the differences a little bit for us?

Cactu, thanks for your post, I gathered alot from it. I too, hunt cubensis, but I don't eat them. It's the variablity. The last time I ate a wild cube, I got so nervous and uncomfortable during the trip I had to go back and look at the print again.
Instead, my cat is trained to find only the strains that suit our needs :mushroom2:

Honestly i never look at the red stemmed ones much, unless i see blue.  I am going back out tomorrow, so i will take pics of them for ya. 

Bong

Offlinebonghittr
Stranger
 User Gallery

#7478750 - 10/02/07 08:54 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i will Say you better eat right away or collect in dry period next time if you want to preserve for dry days,

my house is about 30% humidity i have a thing that gets ring of humidity in the house.. its attached to my ac pr something like that...

Anyways i took your advice and split em with my roomate.. if i can type, maybe ill come up with a trip report.

Bong

Offlinenushroom
Knowledge Seeker
Male User Gallery

Loc: H-Town Tx
    #7480114 - 10/03/07 08:53 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Great Haul of copes! They can be so potent!

Offlinebonghittr
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: oct 2 haul CFL som active some not.. enjoy the pics. [Re: nushroom]
    #7481743 - 10/03/07 04:48 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

nushroom said:
Great Haul of copes! They can be so potent!

your tellin me.. lol my roomate and I split the magic plate between just us two :smile:

Bong

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Mushroom Grow Bags