Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineastronaut
ascetic aesthetic
Male

Kratom - Stronger than I expected.
    #7478645 - 10/02/07 10:15 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I've recently begun experimenting with Kratom. My first few doses - around 1g of 15x standardized extract - were all very pleasant, but comparatively mild and not on par with other [relatively] easily obtained substances. A few hours ago, though, I decided to try out a ~3g dose of the 15x powder, and it's certainly not what I expected either after having taken lower doses, or before starting Kratom all-together.

I'm in a state of delightful bliss, tranquility, sociability, and well-being. I'm quite dizzy but in a nice way, and the world around me is full of wonder - a sentiment not unlike one I might conjure up whilst in the arms of Mary Jane.

All in all, I would compare it to a very high tramadol dose (or codeine, I'd imagine, though I haven't had that one myself). The lower doses are nice in their own way, but the whole experience becomes qualitatively different with higher doses. Nausea has yet to be a problem for me, and some of the side effects in and of themselves are a reason to take it -- I, as others have, noted increased work ethic, as well as a nice gastrointestinal cleansing.

Now, to avoid getting addicted...

--------------------
In another Time's Forgotten Space, your Eyes looked through your Mother's Face:
Wildflower Seed on the Sand and Stone, may the Four Winds blow you Safely Home!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

Re: Kratom - Stronger than I expected. [Re: astronaut]
    #7478676 - 10/02/07 10:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I've got 1 gram of 20x that I have not tried yet. Sounds great. Thanks for the report. Now if I can figure out why I only bought one gram. I just tacked it on along with an order for other things but it seems like I would have bought more than one medium? dose worth.

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Kratom - Stronger than I expected. [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #7479368 - 10/03/07 01:47 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

ya man kratom ownssssssss
when its dried it loox like salvia too
those 2 strong legal plants r the way 2 go

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

Re: Kratom - Stronger than I expected. [Re: Coaster]
    #7479394 - 10/03/07 02:00 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I'll have to give what I have a try this weekend.

If I like it I will want to order a few trees I'm sure. One thing I'm curious about. I read when I looked into kratom, that young tees or anything like I may grow here would be very weak in potency. unlike the older trees in native regions. Anyone with experience know much about the truth of that?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience