Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinea_guy_named_ai
Stranger
Male
Re: Golden Rules for buying Green [Re: wps]
    #7474689 - 10/01/07 04:55 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

You may be right wps, I will have to look more into it, but from what I've heard they have confiscated a lot more than just evidence.

Cars definitely do get confiscated. But that brings it back to the previous point. If they would confiscate your car, why wouldn't they confiscate other belonging too?

There's an easy way to help not get busted for a felony . Just keep all the herb in one bag.

Edited by jonathan_206 (10/01/07 04:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePeterGriffin467
Dirt Grub
Male

Loc: six feet under
Re: Golden Rules for buying Green [Re: moon_glue]
    #7474870 - 10/01/07 06:00 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I don't agree with having to smoke you dealer up. I know this guy who everytime you buy from him he tries to make you throw down like half your weed with him just so you have to come back sooner and buy more. Why feel obligated to smoke up the person who is banking off you?

--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

OfflineLeanin
Student of theIron Game
 User Gallery

Re: Golden Rules for buying Green [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #7474916 - 10/01/07 06:10 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

uh fuck smoking the dealer up....if anything the dealer should smoke u up.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #7474924 - 10/01/07 06:11 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

:thumbup:

I agree. It's fine and all to smoke your dealer up, but you shouldn't feel obligated to do so.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlineblunt master
stranger
Male

Re: Golden Rules for buying Green [Re: trendal]
    #7474965 - 10/01/07 06:24 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Well it depends on how much your buying weather you should smoke your dealer up or not. I mean if your only buying a 10 or 20 sack then you shouldn't have to, but if your buying like over an eighth then it can't hurt to have a little toke with him

OfflineLeanin
Student of theIron Game
 User Gallery

Re: Golden Rules for buying Green [Re: blunt master]
    #7475005 - 10/01/07 06:32 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

why do you think the buyer should smoke up the dealer? thats retarded.

you are bringing him business.

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
    #7475006 - 10/01/07 06:32 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I love the rules.

I have a pretty bad problem with my connections right now. Does anyone have any advice on how to find a new hook up and break the ice? My current dealer doesn't rip me off...I get pretty good sacks...but honestly I just hate the guy. Hes a little cock sucker. And hes not reliable at all. If I want weed on a friday its like a 40% chance he will be able to get it to me.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
Re: Golden Rules for buying Green [Re: blunt master]
    #7475017 - 10/01/07 06:35 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

blunt master said:
Well it depends on how much your buying weather you should smoke your dealer up or not. I mean if your only buying a 10 or 20 sack then you shouldn't have to, but if your buying like over an eighth then it can't hurt to have a little toke with him

I don't agree with that. Your buying weed from him. If he really wants to get stoned he should have plenty of weed to do it himself. Or if he wants to smoke together that weed should be free. It would be pretty crappy to make someone pay for weed and then smoke some of it...

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Edited by aDoS (10/01/07 06:36 PM)

Offline2FiNiTe
ConsideratlyKilling Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #7475037 - 10/01/07 06:41 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

If your a first time stoner, this rules are a MUST! I can't say it any better but as he said be polite, be smart, and remember when it comes to drug dealers, you get out what you put in.

Be a dumbass and you'll get a dumbass. Be a wise buyer and you'll get a wise dealer.

No you don't have to smoke him out everytime you buy shit, but at least offer its POLITE!

--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Edited by 2FiNiTe (10/01/07 06:42 PM)

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Golden Rules for buying Green [Re: aDoS]
    #7475044 - 10/01/07 06:43 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, maybe making it one of the golden rules was a bit too far. I'm just saying if you're trying to make nice with a dealer it doesn't hurt to offer to smoke a bowl with him. Whenever I do that with my dealers they pack a bowl too.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

InvisibleAlion
Male

#7475045 - 10/01/07 06:43 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

This was useful in a way. The next gen's will learn much moonie. Thanks!

OfflineMocha Bear
BHP
Male

Loc: Mississippi
Re: Golden Rules for buying Green [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #7475046 - 10/01/07 06:43 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Usually my dealer and I just matched a bowl

--------------------
The love you take is equal to the love you make....

Offline2FiNiTe
ConsideratlyKilling Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: Golden Rules for buying Green [Re: aDoS]
    #7475061 - 10/01/07 06:46 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

aDoS said:
I love the rules.

I have a pretty bad problem with my connections right now. Does anyone have any advice on how to find a new hook up and break the ice? My current dealer doesn't rip me off...I get pretty good sacks...but honestly I just hate the guy. Hes a little cock sucker. And hes not reliable at all. If I want weed on a friday its like a 40% chance he will be able to get it to me.

I've become an expert profiler after selling and buying drugs for so many years. I'm only a buyer now but I still retain the skills and they can be very useful. Your gonna know whos fucked up and whos not, the trick is getting your chance to slip a "hey man u got any to sell" I find its best to NOT start the conversation with this, and this should never be your first conversation. Be a sly fucker! Make friends with the guy that looks stoned or w/e high your looking for, get to know him long before you ask him to buy drugs. Its not hard it just takes a little time and patiences, drug users are EVERYWHERE they are easy to find you just gotta know how to slip your way into a good connection.

Almost all my good connections haven't come from other dealers or other friends that do shit with me, they've came from work, from some other young guy at the pharmacy looking wayyy too happy to be picking up something he "needs". You get the idea, just follow your gut.

--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Edited by 2FiNiTe (10/01/07 06:49 PM)

Invisiblewps
Well-PaidScientist
Male

#7475222 - 10/01/07 07:40 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PeterGriffin467 said:
I don't agree with having to smoke you dealer up. I know this guy who everytime you buy from him he tries to make you throw down like half your weed with him just so you have to come back sooner and buy more. Why feel obligated to smoke up the person who is banking off you?

that's whack

When I was a dealer, I would always be ANNOYED when people would smoke me out with the sack I just sold them.

I mean, its the same weed I have. If I wanted some, I'd smoke my own. At that time, my weed was free. Why would I want to smoke someone's weed when I know damn well they just paid out the ass for it?

Plus, when I was heavy in the business, I had people comin over all the time! If every single one of those people smoked me out, I would never have been sober. Plus, sometimes I just want to do the deal and go about my business. I don't have time for a smoke session every time I sell a bag.

now, if someone had weed from somewhere else that was super nice, I was usually interested in checking it out. Variety is a good thing.

--------------------
"America touts itself as the land of the free, but the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve."

- Tom Morello

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #7475233 - 10/01/07 07:42 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

My friend delivers it to me at work, or at home or wherever is close.
No I do not pay in advance, I wouldnt matter anyway I hangout with him anyway.
My peeps are cool as fuck!
Damn I need another bowl of chronic.

Offlinemoon_glue
Orwell's Post9/11 Era
Male

Loc: Earth, today...
Re: Golden Rules for buying Green [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #7475266 - 10/01/07 07:50 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

2FiNiTe said:
If your a first time stoner, this rules are a MUST!  I can't say it any better but as he said be polite, be smart, and remember when it comes to drug dealers, you get out what you put in. 

Be a dumbass and you'll get a dumbass.  Be a wise buyer and you'll get a wise dealer.

No you don't have to smoke him out everytime you buy shit, but at least offer its POLITE!

:thumbup:

OfflineSapphireCat
Seeker
Male

Loc: Ireland
    #7475352 - 10/01/07 08:19 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

golden rules? pay in large notes, and have the exact amount of money

as most people i may have hooked up one or two people in my time, and there is always one little stoner who wants to buy and tries to pay half of it in coins. hell even if you wouldn't mind coins they always try to cheap out 2 or 3€. It's just ridiculous, count your money twice before putting it in a place seperate to the rest of your money, that is easily accessible.

as for meeting at home: if i was a dealer i'd only allow friends to buy from me at my house, people who'd be around anyway. Anyone else i'd meet them somewhere, handshake-exhange, walk a lil bit, handshake-money, goodbye.

Bringing a scale to a dealer seems like an insult. If you can't eyeball the weight, it's your own fault, doesn't give you an excuse to bring attention to your dealer. Weigh it when you get home, see what sort of deal it was, and judge from there if you want to buy from that dealer again or not

--------------------
Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on Simplicity ~Plato

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: Golden Rules for buying Green [Re: SapphireCat]
    #7475521 - 10/01/07 09:08 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Fuck yea! I payed a $100 dollar bag with a $100 note.. he loved it!! he thought I was totally gangstar! yea...i might as well be.

Edited by Skunk420 (10/01/07 09:41 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale