Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemike3000
Petski
Male

Re: Snorting Shrooms [Re: Shroomenos]
    #7431149 - 09/20/07 05:16 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomenos said:
Also smokeing mush is good after eating or drinking lotz....

I have read that smoking mushrooms does not work because the active chemicals cant be exposed to such high temperatures, they denature, get destroyed or whatever. So smoking them seems to be a waste of time.

--------------------
If we are here to figure out the meaning of life,
then isn't the meaning of life to find out why we are here?
Causing our existence to be pointless!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejoekenorer
The Joekenorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pensacola, FL.
Re: Snorting Shrooms [Re: mike3000]
    #7435148 - 09/21/07 02:28 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Fuck repeating myself. Later.

--------------------
My favorites are weeping willows, which aren't really weeping at all. They're very wispy, witty and will dance in the breeze with you. Nothing like a tree that wants to dance with you. Although it doesn't like its thin limbs being pulled at all, it absolutely LOVES it when you walk through them, letting them gently slide over your face and shoulders. If you're naked, the willow considers it to be sex. It will orgasm on your mind and you will blow dream chunks into outer space. All very fun until your neighbor sees you.                                    -The Joekenorer

OfflineTurntableJunky
Ethno Grower
Male

Loc: Sydney
Re: Snorting Shrooms [Re: clemens]
    #7435151 - 09/21/07 02:30 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

How the fuck do these people bump these old threads. Arent they locked?

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Snorting Shrooms [Re: joekenorer]
    #7435152 - 09/21/07 02:31 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

people who take drugs are gay...

for instance,

they insist on sticking everything up their ass.

OfflineThePeruvianTorch
Cactidude
Re: Snorting Shrooms [Re: indica]
    #7436309 - 09/21/07 12:02 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

HAHHAHA butt.

--------------------
my techno: www.myspace.com/funkbungus
my acoustic:

www.myspace.com/icanplaythetambourine

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ∞
    #7436392 - 09/21/07 12:27 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

if you fold a chocolate bar over the shrooms you won't even taste them no need to actually make chocolates...

that said... i think this shroomenos kid is 15 yrs old and should be banned. I pointed that out after his first thread telling us how much snorting spores rocks... when he posted in great mushroom secrets revealed.

i made an OTD post about him. it was in hopes they'd scare him off... didn't work...:confused:

this whole thing is :gayflag:

and how the fuck can you not know this was a 6 year old post... anytime you post in a super old thread it pops up a warning saying the thread you are about to post in is over (insert time here) old.....

way to read :igor:

and learn to spell for fucksake :lecture:

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

OfflineShroomenos
Shroomer!
Male

Re: Snorting Shrooms [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #7436815 - 09/21/07 02:16 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Have you ever tried nasal? Or even anal? I have done E before... .I don't like it at all! Its down right nasty all the shit that can be lased in it! Never tried MDMA... . Sound intense. So i don't have experience with what your talking about with the absorption rate shit.... Possibly get more high for your head???? What lol!:crazy2::grin::mushroom2:
I have never heard of your lungs cleaning out resin form smoking....I didn't even think resin could build up in your lungs like that!:confused: When you snort stuff it gos down your throat in to your stomach i think not your lungs!... .You know how bad that would be if we were running about with a bunch of coke stuck in your lungs!! :eek:
BTW vary cool signicher! I'm a big fan of Alice in Wonderland my self! and the smoking caterpillar is my favorite part!:thumbup::rasta:

Edited by Shroomenos (09/21/07 02:17 PM)

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #7436863 - 09/21/07 02:26 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomenos said:
What is the idea behind Psilocybin Extraction? Iv heard of it but never thought to research it... . If you don't want to take the time to tell me i will just look it up, no worries.

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/shulgin/adsarchive/extraction.htm

Haven't got around to trying it yet.

Edited by Adagio (09/21/07 02:29 PM)

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7436889 - 09/21/07 02:31 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

MDMA is the principal ingredient in e....

well its supposed to be..

the one intelligent comment you've made is the fact that they lace the shit out of it.

still though if you cant spell at least learn to use that button that says 'check spelling'. we're trying to provide accurate information for uninformed people and trying to not make the drug culture look any worse than people already view it, but people like you that can't spell and snort spores without researching whether or not it's a good idea aren't helping our case....

seriously how old are you?

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Snorting Shrooms [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #7436921 - 09/21/07 02:38 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CosmicFunGuy said:
seriously how old are you?

I'm going to make an educated guess. 14 perhaps?

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Snorting Shrooms [Re: Robo]
    #7437103 - 09/21/07 03:17 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

i said 15 but i think you might be closer... i almost said 12 but i thought that was a stretch...

--------------------

Offlinejoekenorer
The Joekenorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pensacola, FL.
Re: Snorting Shrooms [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #7439210 - 09/22/07 03:13 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I remember when I was new. Bumping ancient threads, asking dumb questions, and realizing the folly of many of my prized preconceptions. YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT! I WANT TO HANG YOUR HEAD OUT OF MY DRIVERS SIDE DOOR SO I CAN GRIND THE POINTS OF YOUR CHEEKBONES INTO a MILE OF OLD ASPHALT WITH MY MOTHERFUCKING STEEL TOE, WAL-MART, BRAMAHS BOOT ON THE BACK OF YOUR GODDAMNED THROAT!

--------------------
My favorites are weeping willows, which aren't really weeping at all. They're very wispy, witty and will dance in the breeze with you. Nothing like a tree that wants to dance with you. Although it doesn't like its thin limbs being pulled at all, it absolutely LOVES it when you walk through them, letting them gently slide over your face and shoulders. If you're naked, the willow considers it to be sex. It will orgasm on your mind and you will blow dream chunks into outer space. All very fun until your neighbor sees you.                                    -The Joekenorer

OfflineShroomenos
Shroomer!
Male

Amanita muscaria var. formosa [Re: joekenorer]
    #7454419 - 09/26/07 04:26 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

AHAHAHHaHAHAHAhAHaHaHAHhaHAH LOOK WHAT I FOUND :laugh::shocked::cool::ooo::grin::tongue::wink::thumbup::crazy2::mushroom2:
Slide 32.
Amanita muscaria var. formosa is a color variant of Amanita muscaria. Amanita muscaria can be white, yellow, red, orange or even brown. All Amanita muscaria variants are characterized by white gills and stem, a white spore print, warts on the cap which easily wash or rub off, a membranous partial veil that leaves a distinct membranous mid-stem ring and remains of the universal veil seen as three small rings of tissue just at the enlarged stem base. The book Alice in Wonderland was written by Lewis Carroll after he had experimented with Amanita muscaria and the changes in size and time perception described in Alice in Wonderland are characteristic effects of the mushroom intoxication. People remain fascinated by this mushroom and you will see it illustrated in many children's books, on lawn ornaments and on kitchen items. Siberian tribesmen valued Amanita muscaria for its effects and would even trade a prized reindeer for one or two dried specimens. When they urinated on the ground an hour after eating the mushrooms, the reindeer would come for the salt in the yellow snow and become intoxicated, clueing poorer tribesmen to capture the urine for their own intoxication. The common name "Fly Agaric" refers to the fact that in the Middle Ages Europeans learned that the mushroom crushed in a saucer of milk would attract flies that would become stupefied and drown. In some parts of the world, Amanita muscaria is still used as an insecticide.
I LOVE THEM IM SOOOO HIGH AND I JUST TOUCHED IT HAHAHAHA IM GOING TO DRY IT OUT AND MAKE 100$s and 100$s of money!!!!!!!!!!:mushroom2:

Edited by Shroomenos (09/26/07 04:29 AM)

Offlinemike3000
Petski
Male

Re: Amanita muscaria var. formosa [Re: Shroomenos]
    #7454460 - 09/26/07 05:14 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

This kid is just trying to wind everyone up I think, or act dumb on purpose. I suggest no one pays attention because thats what he wants.

--------------------
If we are here to figure out the meaning of life,
then isn't the meaning of life to find out why we are here?
Causing our existence to be pointless!

Offlineabesh
Warrior SixDelta
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7455153 - 09/26/07 10:23 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomenos said:
In my years of eating mush i have ever come across a crystal in them! Closest thing to that is gold flakes but i know what that is and its not what your talking about. What is it man!

"gold flakes"  :banghead: you mean verm!
Are you a cop trying to dumb down and hook someone?
Because I refuse to believe a person as retarded as you appearer to be is capable of creating a user account.

--------------------
If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?
- Scott Adams

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag