Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejuris1
Esquire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The South
Pin update...some new pics
    #7451120 - 09/25/07 09:51 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Ok guys, just thought i'd post some new pics of my pins from my first grow ever. These are pics of day three (3rd day since they started pinning) but have actually been in my FC a little over a week. I've got five cakes (all B+) in right now so a couple of these pics are multiple shots of same cake, different views. On each cake, I can count at least 20 pins and one of them I have counted about 36!!! I am so excited and hopefully I should be harvesting the first flush before too long. Are things looking good? Should I change anything? About how long do you think it will be before they're ready to be harvested? Thanks guys!

ps - I apologize in advance if these pics end up stacked on top of each other instead of beside one another. If anyone has any tips on how to do that, please let me know. I've been pasting the code one after the other, so I can get two pics side by side. When it previews my post, it shows them next to each other, but when it actually posts, they end up stacked on top of each other??? I did resize the images before saving but maybe they're still too big (width is set at 640). Before, when I used my phone to take pics, I could get them to post side by side.So, sorry for the long post, as far as having to scroll down that is! Maybe it will work this time though...

--------------------
"In Vino Veritas"

Mycology (from the Greek μύκης, meaning "fungus") is the study of fungi, their genetic and biochemical properties, their taxonomy, and their use to humans as a source for tinder, medicinals (e.g., penicillin), food (e.g., beer, wine, cheese, edible mushrooms) and entheogens, as well as their dangers, such as poisoning or infection.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehighc
creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: maryland
Re: Pin update...some new pics [Re: juris1]
    #7451132 - 09/25/07 09:54 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

looks good you didnt let them sit fully colonized for a week did ya....thats why they were in FC for some time before pinning. you should look foward to harvets within the week

--------------------

Offlinejuris1
Esquire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The South
Re: Pin update...some new pics [Re: highc]
    #7451164 - 09/25/07 10:00 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

HighC...yes I did let them sit in the jars for a week before birthing. Well, 3 of the 5 were a full seven days, the other two were about 4-5 days. What slowed my down was the fact that for the first couple of days, I wasn't getting enough FAE. On day three I started seeing myc growth and started to knot up. Then, because not enough FAE and too much CO2, the little knots started turning into fluffy balls like little cotton balls. I did a post about it to see what was causing that. I was thinking it was from the CO2 and was right. So, I started fanning like a mad man, and then the next day or so, I started to see some pinning. Rookie mistake!!! But, they've come back real strong. At least so I think.

--------------------
"In Vino Veritas"

Mycology (from the Greek μύκης, meaning "fungus") is the study of fungi, their genetic and biochemical properties, their taxonomy, and their use to humans as a source for tinder, medicinals (e.g., penicillin), food (e.g., beer, wine, cheese, edible mushrooms) and entheogens, as well as their dangers, such as poisoning or infection.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies