Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFecalDildo
Fat LadiesBingo.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory.
Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: John0809]
    #7450665 - 09/25/07 06:13 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Did you not notice that this thread is five years old?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: FecalDildo]
    #7450682 - 09/25/07 06:27 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

:rofl2:

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7450701 - 09/25/07 06:52 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

:bored:

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7450711 - 09/25/07 06:59 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FecalDildo said:
Did you not notice that this thread is five years old?

Prolly back when AMT was abundantly available. Fuck 5-MeO-AMT lol...

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

OfflineJohn0809
Sporehut King
Male

Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: SDP]
    #7450755 - 09/25/07 07:35 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Thats why I poste...I like bringing 5 year old posts back from the dead...Did you notice this post has to do with making shrooms last longer?

JS

--------------------
Check out my Site!

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
    #7451056 - 09/25/07 09:37 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

What...should someone have to start a NEW thread on the same subject if they want to talk about it? That's why we have twelve fucking million "what's the best way to extract LSA" Threads, and so on. I would rather have one or two very long threads on a subject with lots of posts and information than look through 50 different threads to get the whole picture. Just my opinion.

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: ZestyMycelium]
    #7451078 - 09/25/07 09:42 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

And I'm going to have to disagree with Mushroom John.

I,personally, have found that re-dosing the right way does tend to lengthen the experience of shorter-duration psychedelics.

A general rule of thumb with drugs is that the larger the initial dose, the longer the effects.

What I would typically do is take a larger initial dose, then re-dose... the time of the re-dose depending on the type of drug.

With mushrooms, I would probably take 5-7 grams, and then eat another few grams about 1 to 2 hours after the initial dose. This does seem to lengthen the overall experience for me, as well as extend the peak a little.

I have had similar success with MG seeds as well, although I've never tried this with acid, as 10 to 14 hours is the preferred length of my experience anyway.

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #28619313 - 01/13/24 01:31 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

To those who experience anxiety on shrooms...If you take shrooms along with 70mg of pure thh or tetrahydroharmine, not only does it eliminate anxiety, add crystal clear clarity, increased euphoria, but the shroom trip is extended by hours, done it countless times myself, absolutely incredible gorgeous experience. Thh is a psychedelic sri not maoi found in cappi. Damn near perfect psychedelic combo....other than that mescaline is all ready the perfect psychedelic, drank cactus tea over 150 times over many years. I love that it lasts incredibly long allready.

Edited by tregar (01/13/24 01:41 AM)

InvisibleNillion
Nobody

Loc: Terra Firma
Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: ZestyMycelium] * 2
    #28619392 - 01/13/24 05:39 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

.daerht dlo raey 61 a s'ti? ecivda eht daer lliw yeht taht knihT

Edited by Nillion (01/13/24 05:40 AM)

OnlineBardy
Male

Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: Nillion]
    #28620445 - 01/14/24 12:27 AM (2 months, 12 days ago)

We get it Tregar. THH makes shrooms better for you.

You’ll find that it is a RIMA as well as being an SRI I think.

InvisibleNillion
Nobody

Loc: Terra Firma
    #28620558 - 01/14/24 06:19 AM (2 months, 12 days ago)

Others have claimed that Tregar is a vendor who sells THH and related materials. I don't know if this is true, but if it was it would explain a lot.

OnlineBardy
Male

Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: Nillion]
    #28621086 - 01/14/24 01:57 PM (2 months, 12 days ago)

That would make a lot of sense.

OfflineFreedom
Pigment of your imagination
Male User Gallery

Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: Bardy]
    #28625786 - 01/18/24 10:54 AM (2 months, 8 days ago)

Its kind of odd that no one else seems to have any reports of THH combos, not on erowid or blue light as far as i can tell

Invisibleloladoreen
 User Gallery

#28625790 - 01/18/24 10:57 AM (2 months, 8 days ago)

I read the post that the man wrote about his wife redosing through out the day. And I tried it.
I dont think it made much of a difference.
I could feel a increase that lasted less than an hour.
For me I need to take it all in the beginning.
It was cool it worked out well for his wife. Was a good post.

OfflineskOsH
Functionally dysfunctional
 User Gallery

Loc: the PNW
Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: loladoreen]
    #28626001 - 01/18/24 02:38 PM (2 months, 8 days ago)

Yes, you can, and you can also intensify it 10 fold if you combine it with lsd and redose slightly higher amounts every four to six hours

You'll be tripping balls for about twelve hours, then the offset will take four to eight hours, with an afterglow effect that seemingly gradually fades away, but doesn't hinder motor control, and that lasts a while. Great for a complete "reset". I did it once. It felt like a week had gone by. It was such a nice vacation from my usual stuff

Offlinefoolalchemist
Stranger
Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: skOsH]
    #28626768 - 01/19/24 05:58 AM (2 months, 7 days ago)

As written by others with peganum you'll get a much longer experience. I found it much profound, intense and extended.

DO NOT USE MAOI IF YOU ARE UNDER PRESCRIPTION MEDS OR ANY OTHER MEDICATIONS. THIS IS THE BASIC RULE. DEATH IS THE RISK.
DO NOT USE MAOI LIKE HARMALA IF YOU HAVE HIGH PRESSURE DISEASE.

With harmala you will be much more satisfied at the end in my opinion with more benefic sensation. Remember it will push you in the outer space, be ready. If things go wrong you can't come back.

Duration will be 6 hours of intense feelings, 3 hours of comedown still pretty intense and other 3 hours returning at baseline. Be aware that you need at least 10-12 hours to fall asleep. Earlier is impossible.

Edited by foolalchemist (01/19/24 06:00 AM)

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: Freedom]
    #28627258 - 01/19/24 01:37 PM (2 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Freedom said:
Its kind of odd that no one else seems to have any reports of THH combos, not on erowid or blue light as far as i can tell

It's popular enough if you go and read on dmtnexus. Used with DMT orally though rather than shrooms, but it's very much a thing.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Offlinetregar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: Northerner]
    #28628553 - 01/20/24 12:59 PM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Nillion, I'm not a vendor nor ever been, you might be thinking of 69ron, I am not 69ron. Lifelong chemist and researcher. Anyways, I cracked the code on how to make THH at home in only 1.5 hour, no exotic chemicals needed like in TIHKAL, more on this below.

To those who experience anxiety on shrooms...If you take shrooms along with 70mg of pure thh or tetrahydroharmine, not only does it eliminate anxiety, add crystal clear clarity, increased euphoria, but the shroom trip is extended by an hour +, done it countless times myself, absolutely incredible gorgeous experience. Thh is a psychedelic sri not maoi found in cappi. Damn near perfect psychedelic combo....other than that mescaline is all ready the perfect psychedelic, drank cactus tea over 150 times over many years. I love that it lasts incredibly long allready.

Bardy said:
Quote:

We get it Tregar. THH makes shrooms better for you. You’ll find that it is a RIMA as well as being an SRI I think.

I'm a life long chemist, and know my chemistry, THH is 100% SRI and not a RIMA at all. Harmine is a RIMA, so is harmaline. THH is the 2nd highest alkaloid in caapi, in same family as ibogaine with a 10.5 hour half life with peak at 5.25 hours.

Be careful if you buy THH from china (liftmode) as there have been reports of it not staining blue under UV (like real THH) but green, indicating harmaline is still in it.  Dab a cue tip in vinegar, then take up a bit of your THH, smear on a paper plate, hold under uv light, if it glows blue you got pure thh, if any yellow or green it's contaminated with harmaline.

Freedom said:
Quote:

Freedom, You will find no reports of THH + mushrooms or THH + LSD cause this is brand new cutting edge, but I've been doing it for many years, gorgeous experience, it's like taking a low dose of mescaline with you shrooms or acid.

THH or tetrahydroharmine is the best kept secret in the psychedlic world:

THH and how to make her (along with many trip reports of 300mg THH by itself):

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28423951/fpart/1/vc/1

More of my research (10 topics), on the cutting edge, and why dmt should always be taken with thh as found in true Ayahuasca:

https://mycotopia.net/topic/111610-hpbcd-dmt-sublingually-active-under-tongue/

2 minute formed HPBCD DMT liquid very bioavailable sublingually under tongue & outperforms DMT salts orally by many factors in personal trials, combo with tetrahydroharmine, Ayahuasca.

Part 0: 12 reasons pure THH or tetrahydroharmine rocks (this post #1 in middle)
Part 1: HPBCD complexed DMT experimental dosage, effects & duration, over 44 sublingual DMT experiences over a year's time (this post #1 at bottom). Many times stronger than oral DMT. Updated 1-1-2022.
Part 2: Receptorome chart & explanation
Part 3: Tetrahydroharmine (THH) effects
--> Part 4: Tetrahydroharmine receptorome similarities to mescaline; potentiates cactus & safety note
Part 5: Chemist Patrick Arnold's HPBCD prohormones & bloodwork studies
part 6: Dr. Narang: "with sublingual" or "under the tongue" better than buccal, gingival & palatal, absorption of drugs through the sublingual route is 3 to 10 times greater than oral route and is surpassed by hypodermic injection.
part 7: a little bit on my 70 Ayahuasca experiences, doses & visions
part 8: New research: Morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD-like drugs, soluble only in wine/alcohol, only sparingly soluble in water
part 9: 20 minute visionary visit from a dead Aztec Shaman
part 10: One way to make pure tetrahydroharmine
part 11: From the archives of DMT world: How to easily extract 2.3g DMT from 170g bark using a 2 liter Erlenmeyer flask
part 12: Out of print writings on the Divine Plant of the Incas, coca leaf visions...and writings on strong euphoria from coca leaf tea bags soaked in wine, forming orally active cocaethylene in the liver, discovered in 1994. Explains the popularity of Vin Mariani (coca leaf soaked wine) with both popes, Thomas Edison and countless celebrities.
part 13: THH + mushrooms report from JKW.
part 14: Multiple encounters with death & depression.

Northerner said:
Quote:

It's popular enough if you go and read on dmtnexus. Used with DMT orally though rather than shrooms, but it's very much a thing.

Thank you Northerner. I've been taking dmt with THH for many, many years, here is a compilation of my 50 + trip reports with many pics of the 150mg harmine + 70-300mg THH + 90mg dmt true Ayahuasca capsules:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/28189371/fpart/all

Edited by tregar (01/20/24 01:35 PM)

OnlineBardy
Male

Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: tregar]
    #28628903 - 01/20/24 05:23 PM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Quote:

DMT-nexus says: Like other harmala alkaloids it is a RIMA reversible inhibitor of monoamine oxidase A. However, unlike harmine and harmaline, THH also inhibits reuptake of serotonin.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Tetrahydroharmine
Are you claiming these folks are wrong?

Also this:
Quote:

Harmine and harmaline accumulated in dry seeds at 4.3% and 5.6% (w/w), respectively, harmalol at 0.6%, and tetrahydroharmine at 0.1% (w/w)

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20036304/

So contrary to what you claim, THH is found in Syrian Rue, but in smaller amounts than Caapi.

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: Can you make a shroom trip last longer? [Re: Bardy]
    #28629276 - 01/20/24 10:16 PM (2 months, 5 days ago)

There may be some confusion surrounding THH for people. From my understanding, the form of THH found in the B. Caapi vine is purely a Serotonin reuptake inhibitor and ime it certainly feels that way, it doesn't have or at least isn't supposed to have MAOI properties, which that comes from the Harmine and Harmaline. However with that said, it's also been claimed that some synthetically-created THH (like say, Liftmode's THH) is racemic, meaning it has two isomers of THH, one of which is the natural form existing in B. Caapi, and the other isomer is apparently an entirely synthetic one that also additionally seems to have MAOI properties. There was also a case years and years back over at the DMT Nexus where a vendor called "flowing visions" iirc was selling supposed THH that was either determined to be just Harmine, or was THH contaminated with Harmine, explaining supposed MAOI properties by that 69ron character, iirc.

So from my understanding, natural THH from say B. Caapi or maybe if there were any noticeable amounts in certain batches of Rue (which ime Rue doesn't really seem to contain much if any THH, at least ime/from what i can feel/tell, although Rue from certain environments/regions or even different strains of Rue may contain higher amounts of THH because i swear i've had a few batches of Rue in my day that felt higher in THH, whereas most of the Rue i've had doesn't feel particularly Serotonergic in the SRI sense) would be purely an SRI probably with some other properties as well but no MAOI properties, whereas if one takes some THH and it orally activates DMT for example, that could be a good indication that the THH is contaminated with Harmine or Harmaline, or that it's a racemic mixture containing both the natural and synthetic isomers of THH (ie Liftmode, iirc).

I'm not all too informed on THH but at least that's what i've read about it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag