Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinejuende
feministpresence

Re: first time shrooming [Re: Jill_619]
    #7450079 - 09/25/07 12:12 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

1. a cubie for the newbie
2. i go with the scale 1-5 which equals 1-5g dried. have you done anything else? i wouldn't suggest 5g to someone who has only had a beer or two. [side bar... my friends first time was super newbie-ish, she had some cubies that were sorta dried, so after doing a bit of research decided to take 3g but it ended up only being near 1g]
so the question is are you a stick your toe in the water type of person or a dive in head first?
i'd suggest working your way up the scale.
3. no booze. i'd stay away from mixing the first time.
4. oh yes please, and sublimistri it is a wonderful experience, but its a right time, right frame of mind kinda thing. and for first time, just go with it and enjoy.

safe trips to you :-)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJill_619
Stranger

Re: first time shrooming [Re: AlCapwn]
    #7450088 - 09/25/07 12:14 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

thanks man....i appreciate the advice.

and i'll probably be trying it with my guy friends up here in chico...just chilling. they've never done it either

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7450095 - 09/25/07 12:16 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

till i read your name i was a little confused

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
    #7450097 - 09/25/07 12:16 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Sweet, I'd do at least 2 grams then. You'll have a rocking good time.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
    #7450127 - 09/25/07 12:33 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, sex is good no matter what usually for me and i'd have to say on shrooms is better than normal. However, I always find it impossible to catch a nut, don't know if anyone else has had the same problem.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

OfflineJunkFood
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: NYC
    #7450130 - 09/25/07 12:35 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jill_619 said:
and i'll probably be trying it with my guy friends up here in chico

An train, eh?

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #7450220 - 09/25/07 01:19 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

619's my area code.

are you from sd too?

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineJill_619
Stranger

Re: first time shrooming [Re: 40oz]
    #7452678 - 09/25/07 05:27 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

yep...from jamul, right outside spring valley. where in SD are you from?

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #7452788 - 09/25/07 05:56 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

hahaha

gotta love the shroomery

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#7453935 - 09/25/07 11:23 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jill_619 said:
yep...from jamul, right outside spring valley. where in SD are you from?

south bay (to put it bluntly) :wink:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineJill_619
Stranger

#7458603 - 09/27/07 01:47 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

cool...i went to middle school in chula vista

such a small fucking world...:smirk:

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#7458639 - 09/27/07 02:02 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

lol..what HS?
i went to castle park.

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineHakim0777
aka RACKBONE!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW Flag
    #7458650 - 09/27/07 02:07 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

1. Doesnt matter
2 2-3 grams
3. FUCK NO. MAke that shit sacred. Dont mix poisons your first time dude.
4. Hell fuck yes. Shroom sex is amazing.

--------------------

OfflineHakim0777
aka RACKBONE!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: first time shrooming [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7458657 - 09/27/07 02:09 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
i want to try molly. then i want to try sex on molly. then i want to try hippie-flipping. then i want to try sex while hippie-flipping.

the thing about mushrooms though, are that they make me think deep. so so deep. so in order for me to enjoy sex on mushies, i have to really really care about the girl. that was my problem with my ex. i held a lot of deep-seeded resentment for her, and i was never able to truly get intimate with her while tripping. in fact, she straight up annoyed the fuck out of me.

Molly is wierd with sex. A little difficult. Make sure theres nothing else in it.

As with shroom sex...I have yet to have it with someone else on shrooms , that would be fucking amazing.

Low grade highs mixed with sex is coo but anything higher than a lvl 3 is taking it too far lol.

--------------------

Offlinekriminalelement
"jesus wept."
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ay! los popos estan aqui!
Re: first time shrooming [Re: Hakim0777]
    #7459712 - 09/27/07 10:38 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Molly is wierd with sex. A little difficult. Make sure theres nothing else in it.

The definition of "molly" is pure mdma, so there's no way it could be cut with anything. The way to find out if your "ecstacy" is cut with anything is to test it with a kit. If it's cut with a lot of meth, don't take it. If it's cut with DMX, don't take it. If it's cut with heroin (and yes, there IS such a thing) put it up your butt and hang on tight (pun intended)

And to answer the question about sex, personally, I hate having sex when I'm fucked up. On anything. Besides pot. But hallucinogens are especially strange. If it's your FIRST TIME shrooming, your body image is going to be very distorted, and having sex kind of makes you confront the nature of your body. This might freak you out in a big way. It might make you feel wierd or uncomfortable, not just about the way you look, but about the fact that your body is, when you really think about it, pretty fucking wierd. Is that something you're SURE you want to confront head on the first time you trip????

On the other hand, what if you have a bad trip and it ruins sex for a long time?

Plus, tripping kind of makes it hard to come, and if it's your first time you might not be able to get aroused. You might not even find other human's bodies' to be very arousing. This could make you feel inadequate. I say stick to drawing and macaroni sailboats. Try to do something active, incorporating your creative instincts and your body. That will keep you occupied physically and mentally. I would recommend getting everyone present to dance (if you're into techno this can be visually very stimulating).

--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

OfflineHakim0777
aka RACKBONE!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: first time shrooming [Re: kriminalelement]
    #7460756 - 09/27/07 03:03 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kriminalelement said:
Quote:

The definition of "molly" is pure mdma, so there's no way it could be cut with anything. The way to find out if your "ecstacy" is cut with anything is to test it with a kit. If it's cut with a lot of meth, don't take it. If it's cut with DMX, don't take it. If it's cut with heroin (and yes, there IS such a thing) put it up your butt and hang on tight (pun intended)

And to answer the question about sex, personally, I hate having sex when I'm fucked up. On anything. Besides pot. But hallucinogens are especially strange. If it's your FIRST TIME shrooming, your body image is going to be very distorted, and having sex kind of makes you confront the nature of your body. This might freak you out in a big way. It might make you feel wierd or uncomfortable, not just about the way you look, but about the fact that your body is, when you really think about it, pretty fucking wierd. Is that something you're SURE you want to confront head on the first time you trip????

On the other hand, what if you have a bad trip and it ruins sex for a long time?

Plus, tripping kind of makes it hard to come, and if it's your first time you might not be able to get aroused. You might not even find other human's bodies' to be very arousing. This could make you feel inadequate. I say stick to drawing and macaroni sailboats. Try to do something active, incorporating your creative instincts and your body. That will keep you occupied physically and mentally. I would recommend getting everyone present to dance (if you're into techno this can be visually very stimulating).

I find not cumming to be quite enjoyable from time to time... You dont need to cum to enjoy sex.

oh and I know molly is pure I just use it to refer to E in general.

No, MDMA wont be cut with heroin. At least not a normal dosage. Who would waste money to put heroin of all things in E?

Just so theres no argument.

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=2957

http://ecstacydata.org/results.php?A=SearchAll&Start=0&S=heroin&OldSort=DPD&NewSort=&SField=Substance

youd think therd be more with all the "heroin E" running around. lol.

--------------------

Invisiblewps
Well-PaidScientist
Male

Re: first time shrooming [Re: Hakim0777]
    #7460799 - 09/27/07 03:16 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

just because they haven't found any, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

with your logic, I could say that there is no possibility of aliens existing simply because erowid.org has reported no sightings.

I've seen h-based tabs. They came off a local press in a small run, and were only distributed to friends of the press owner. Obviously its cost prohibitive to put heroin in a large run, like the kind of pills that end up all over america and thus on pillreports and ecstacydata. That doesn't mean those pills don't exist.

have you ever known anyone with a pill press? I have. They put all sortza shit in there! Especially if they aren't too scrupulous and are trying to make money. sometimes I suspect that there maybe some ground up loritab or something in my roll. that wouldn't be too expensive.

--------------------
"America touts itself as the land of the free, but the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve."

- Tom Morello

Offlinebmy
Stranger to myself
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Planet Earth
    #7460837 - 09/27/07 03:28 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

AlCapwn said:
No LSD? If you educated yourself, you'd find out that it's easily one of the safest drugs in existence, despite being synthetic. And there's no chance that it'll be cut with anything considering the minute amount of LSD you need to feel effects.

That's not entirely true. DOB is only needed in very small amounts too, and can (and often are) be applied to a blotter. However, the threshold of DOB compared to its OD is _way_ less then for LSD.

--------------------

OfflineHakim0777
aka RACKBONE!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: first time shrooming [Re: wps]
    #7461120 - 09/27/07 05:00 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

wps said:
just because they haven't found any, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

with your logic, I could say that there is no possibility of aliens existing simply because erowid.org has reported no sightings.

I've seen h-based tabs. They came off a local press in a small run, and were only distributed to friends of the press owner. Obviously its cost prohibitive to put heroin in a large run, like the kind of pills that end up all over america and thus on pillreports and ecstacydata. That doesn't mean those pills don't exist.

have you ever known anyone with a pill press? I have. They put all sortza shit in there! Especially if they aren't too scrupulous and are trying to make money. sometimes I suspect that there maybe some ground up loritab or something in my roll. that wouldn't be too expensive.

I didnt say there was never any...I even linked E data and there was one on there. I was just saying that its so incredibly rare and most definitely not an issue.

Did you read the links? erowid said it CAN happen not that it never happens.

--------------------

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #7461159 - 09/27/07 05:09 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

What is this, the 40oz hook-up thread? :tongue: Fuck it!  You should both just come down to OB and we can all trip on the beach!

And as for sex on shrooms...:woot:
However, my wife probably wouldn't approve of me hooking up with some newb from the Shroomery so 40 will have to care care of that part. :smirk:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies