Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineflattoptony
Stranger
A Magical Trip
    #7439693 - 09/22/07 08:06 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

At around 1:15am i ground up 6 grams of some cubensis in a coffee grinder and washed it down with a glass of cranberry juice. I had been wanting to be a trip by myself because as of late the trips just hadn't been like they used too (this was my 20th trip). After downing the dust i proceeded to turn on some music and just sit back and relax in my room. Til 2 a friend and i played guitar hero until he had to leave. I was pretty happy to see him leave because he just started to annoy me and i wanted to get into my trip. After he left i turned off all the lights in the room except my monitor (a friend was sleeping in this same room the entire night).

I could really feel my body starting to relax, i closed my eyes for a little and upon opening them the entire room and changed from this luminous glow to dots of color everywhere. Captivated by this i searched for a CD to listen too, finally finding one i looked down at the clock to see that it had took me 15 minutes to find it, i ended up putting on Chronic 2001. I shut off my monitor and laid down on my bed, this is when the peak began. I felt like i was swimming in a sea of colors. Everything was colorful to the enth degree, i was seeing colors that i had never before even imagined, i started to play around with my closed eye visuals, doing a ton of kaleidoscope and geometric images. For those who know what a hypercube is, it had that same effect of rotating within itself. At this point my mind began to race with ideas, i started thinking about why i disliked certain people and if i even disliked others. My mind was stuck on the idea of civilization as a whole and i began to break down parts of it to try and understand our culture. I came to conclusions somewhat to the effect that civilization continually progresses because people are continually progressing themselves and that those who are not progressing are digressing because life is constantly changing and moving as should our lives and our ideas. Once the CD was over i decided to take a bathroom break. Walking up the stairs all i can remember is that i had a huge smile on my face because i was so excited about what i had just learned.

Walking up stairs into the light really changed my vision, it became super blurry and i had to take a break because i couldn't focus my eyes. Once i made it into the bathroom i was just amazed. I started to take a piss, while doing so i looked at a window that seemed to be like a tunnel moving back and forth. After pissing i decided i would just chill in here for awhile. I sat on the edge on my bathtub and watched the white walls glisten with pink and green, the wall had all these images of underwater creatures playing with one another that would quickly change to flowers and geometric shapes. I closed my eyes because they had began to hurt, what i saw was a dull purple circle, the more and more i watched the back of my eyelids the purple cirlce grew and morphed into a vortex that seemed to be supplying energy to the purple whcih in tunr started to make it brighter. Once the vortex exploded with the most amazing color of neon purple/magenta i became overwhelmed and started drooling and crying, not bad crying, my mucus membranes were giving me trouble all night, especially my eyes. After a minute of this i decided that that color was my 2nd favorite and that is my mom were to see it she would really like it.I felt like a mess so i went to wash my face up in the sink. Before i could even turn on the water i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and was hooked, i continually turned myself into other people until i discovered i could blow bubbles with my spit, then i started to think of the consistency of spit and it was such a ludicrous idea that i burst into silent laughter for the next 11 minutes, i would try and stop but it just felt so good to do it, i figured there was no point in stopping it and that it would subside when it was well and ready. After that i decided that the bathroom and had its full effect on me and that i was ready to leave.

I walked back downstairs into the dark and heard a rap song with a cool mechanical beat, almost space like. In my room i have alot of electronics and the power on lights seemed to accent the room so well. I just felt like i was floating in rainbow space. With the sun rising and my trip drawing to the end i just decided to get warm in my bed and watch some football. The next day i just reminisced about the trip and thought about how much better my life is going to be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible2012shaman
Stranger

Re: A Magical Trip [Re: flattoptony]
    #7439702 - 09/22/07 08:15 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

:thumbup::mushroom2::thumbup:

Offlinealchino23
Titillating TheMind
Male User Gallery

Re: A Magical Trip [Re: 2012shaman]
    #7439754 - 09/22/07 08:43 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

wicked cool :mushroom2:

--------------------
Allan Kardec -(EN) The Spirits Book .PDF
- - - - - - D-o-w-n-l-o-a-d- - - - - - - -
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7293403/an/0/page/1

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

Re: A Magical Trip [Re: alchino23]
    #7439938 - 09/22/07 10:10 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

That sounds amazing. :laugh:

Offlineskunkape
earth bound

Re: A Magical Trip [Re: TTT]
    #7439953 - 09/22/07 10:17 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

damn that was a boring trip report honestly..you listened to music and sat in your bathroom. haha as long as you had a good experience though :laugh:

--------------------

Offlinealchino23
Titillating TheMind
Male User Gallery

Re: A Magical Trip [Re: skunkape]
    #7439981 - 09/22/07 10:26 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

has any one tryed a uv blacklight, white paper & Flurecent felt tip pens

hehe its cool how its all nice and warm glowing feeling to it

the most ive ever done is 20 grams wet lipa yai,

what thats like 2 grams dryed whats been wicked everytime

recently Ive been doin even less like 0.7 to 1.2 and enjoyed it very very much

--------------------

Invisible2012shaman
Stranger

#7440092 - 09/22/07 11:06 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Do you get any visuals from 1.2?

Offlinealchino23
Titillating TheMind
Male User Gallery

Re: A Magical Trip [Re: 2012shaman]
    #7440564 - 09/22/07 01:41 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

yeah you can but you will have to concentrate and you will see a slight distortions

--------------------

Offlinealchino23
Titillating TheMind
Male User Gallery

#7440570 - 09/22/07 01:43 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

depends on alot of things I guess everybody will react to 1.2 differently, if your a 1st timer you will have a wicked time with 0.7 to 1 gram

--------------------

OfflineOsamabinshroomy
Stranger
    #7441613 - 09/22/07 07:37 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Personally it would take me at least 2.5 grams of very strong shrooms to get visuals for me, and about 4-5 grams of cubes.

Offlinealchino23
Titillating TheMind
Male User Gallery

Re: A Magical Trip [Re: Osamabinshroomy]
    #7442655 - 09/23/07 02:30 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

1 gram would be hardly noticeable but its there slightly if concentrating, 1.5 grams visuals with no problems.

wow Ive never been on a trip like this guys post,

Sounds good very good lol

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale