Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Mixing drug cultures
    #7419830 - 09/17/07 02:06 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I have to admit, one of my favorite things since I entered the whole drug subculture is when my little enclave of smokers meets up with another.. its cool as shit to share customs. Every group tends to have their own rituals, so its all a little bit different.

This past weekend, my best friend and I ended up smoking with a girl from India, and her brother. The whole time they were explaining how in Hinduism, cannabis is actually a sacriment to Shiva, giving mankind a peacful, fun way to spend their free time. It kind of had a "whoa, thats cool shit" factor. I love mixing cultures :smile:

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Mixing drug cultures [Re: wiggles]
    #7419876 - 09/17/07 02:18 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I hate when my friends who are useres of different drugs get together.
They often get all judgmental, or spout misinformation at eachother.

Like the guy on his coke binge railing against extacy users. The trippers looking down on the pill poppers, the cokehead who hates pot, The potheads looking down on the anything else users.
I like to rock out on most anything, and i get my friends together, and they are all uncomfortable with eachothers drug use. Drives me up the wall.

--------------------

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
    #7440536 - 09/22/07 01:34 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

most indians r really annoying people, sikh,s on the other hand r cool
when i lived down in the carribean i,d sometimes smoke out with groups of natives, usually taxi drivers, some were cool and others were racist assholes who kinda hated me coming to their islands and taking their jobs, hah

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

OfflineJunkFood
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: NYC
    #7440560 - 09/22/07 01:40 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

wiggles said:
This past weekend, my best friend and I ended up smoking with a girl from India, and her brother. The whole time they were explaining how in Hinduism, cannabis is actually a sacriment to Shiva, giving mankind a peacful, fun way to spend their free time.

That's awesome; great description for pot!

So, I guess as with most religions, there's orthodox followers, who view pot as a sacrament, and there's unorthodox followers, who've assimilated into modern society and reject it as an illegal drug; I have a 100% Hindu friend who's parents are totally against drugs.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale