Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCusero
Please ID if these are copes (pics)
    #743433 - 07/13/02 08:43 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I usually only pick cubes since a few friends had a bad experience on time on copes (so I really don?t ever pic them). Can you ID these and let me know if these are copes or not??? (Sorry if it?s so obvious that they are or arn?t but as I said I don?t ever pick them.) They both did bruise blue around the stem when I cut them.

COPELANDIA (Panaeolus Cyanescens)????

Edited by Cusero (07/13/02 08:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStInvetroThomas
Damn straight I'm a hunter.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Estonia
Re: Please ID if these are copes (pics) [Re: Cusero]
    #743477 - 07/13/02 09:18 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Not the best overall pics...looks like a ring on one of the stipes...probably a cut though eh? With the limited info available I will say copes...but sporeprint will be black...and they will certainly bruise blue...usually a lot.

Cheers

--------------------
"...I found dozens of single specimens.  That's what I call hunting.  There are only a few "good" hunters here, even now.  You're certainly in that group.  I would imagine if we hunted together we'd find our styles are similar."
- Mr. Mushrooms

RIP Matt, your friendship and your contributions to the world of fungi will be missed. Unfortunately we never got to hunt together.

St Thomas

OfflineCusero
Re: Please ID if these are copes (pics) [Re: StInvetroThomas]
    #743691 - 07/13/02 12:08 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yea thats just a cut. Thanks for your thoughts though. Anyone else want to chip in and try to let me know? By the way, is it normal for the cap to turn blueish like that (it wasn't that color when I first picked it)??? If anything they'll be in the garbage since my finds of cubes today was incredible! I love Gainesville!

Edited by Cusero (07/13/02 12:11 PM)

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Please ID if these are copes (pics) [Re: Cusero]
    #743775 - 07/13/02 12:56 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

The reason your buddies had a bad time with Copes is probaly because the dosage was wrong. You don't have a bad trip because of a certain mushroom, psilocybin is psilocybin and psilocin is psilocin, where it came from doesn't make a big difference(ok well, Gyms are a different trip). Those guys are POTENT. You only need around 2-3 grams dried for a level 3 experience.

Peace out,
-Gumby

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate