Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Will we use nukes?
    #743176 - 07/13/02 05:05 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

When we invaid Iraq will we get soo desperate to see quick results that we will use nukes?

Lets face it, last time we invaided him it was all for show. The bulk of his REAL military force were all pulled in to protect cities and crutial areas, his chemical weapons arsenal went un-used for the most part and we really didnt to ANY disruption to his government or operations in any major way.

Its been said that if we do a REAL attack and Sadam lets loose his armys full potential their will be a diferent outcome this time. Many Americans will die, out weaknesses will be exposed and we will not see the great American Military triumph like were all used to.

So when us here in the states begin to hear reports of an actual tough war going on will we.

A) Pull out and give into the demands of peace loveing tree hugging hippies.
OR
B) Drop a few nukes here and their and put a quick end to an age old problem.

This will piss alot of people off but at least it will be quickly forgotten.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Edited by GabbaDj (07/13/02 05:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Will we use nukes? [Re: GabbaDj]
    #743771 - 07/13/02 12:53 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

****The bulk of his REAL military force were all pulled in to protect cities and crutial areas****

Who told you this? The bulk of their army was getting its ass kicked in kuwait and around the city of Basra.

****we really didnt to ANY disruption to his government or operations in any major way.****

we cut of communications 100% from Saddam and his generals..i'd say that was quite disruptive.

****Its been said that if we do a REAL attack ****

You don't call the largest land movement in the history of war REAL?

****Sadam lets loose his armys full potential their will be a diferent outcome this time. ****

When we were in the desert we were told to expect heavy casualties. The libbys in the States were saying that it's going to be another Vietnam, and we weren't tough enough to fight the "superior" iraqi forces. Number one: the Iraqi army is a pethetic waste of carbon with absolutly no talent when warfare is concerned. The war they had with Iran was basically two little kids smacking it out a bit with absolutly no goal in mind. Number two: The outcome would be a lot quicker then the last time because instead of surrendering in the middle of the war they will surrender before the war starts.

****Many Americans will die, out weaknesses will be exposed and we will not see the great American Military triumph like were all used to. ****

They said that the first time and the result will be no different.

***So when us here in the states begin to hear reports of an actual tough war going on will we.***

If you weren't there you have no idea what "tough" is. Sure the wars of today are different but you should NEVER underestimate the power that we have in all four of our branches of service....

to answer your question: No i don't think we'll use nukes because we don't need to

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Will we use nukes? [Re: Innvertigo]
    #743776 - 07/13/02 12:56 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

iraq used kuwait as a ploy, just to bring themselves into the world scene, they baited the u.s.,, that was'nt an iraqi war.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Will we use nukes? [Re: nugsarenice]
    #743813 - 07/13/02 01:21 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i want to flame you, i need to flame you, but i won't flame you, even though you deserve to be flamed!!!

No comment

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

#743818 - 07/13/02 01:23 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Please, read up on your current events.. Read up on the military action. Why do you think we were out in the desert fighting a war when our real targets were in cities? Why do you think that Sadams vast and operational chemical and biological weapons werent used?

It is known that the "Army" we encountered were the pourly trained recruits and draftees, Sadam kept his REAL fighting force close to home for protection and we never once steped up to the plate to bat. We sat out in the desert fending off cowards sent on death missions with no food and water and decade old tanks.
The Iraqi air force is highly trained and well funded yet he never launched air combat, his ground forces are more than capable of defending their post and are well armed with up to date equipment and training much more fierce than our one weakend a month two week a year soldiers.

Yah they said we could face strong casualties and it would be a hard war to fight yet it all seemed to be an overwhelming victory but the fact is by the time Sadams throw away troops walked all the way through the desert where we were hiding they were soo tired and thirsty that they just gave up.

It wont be so easy next time.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#743849 - 07/13/02 01:46 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

****Please, read up on your current events.. ****

Relax...i'm friendly

****Read up on the military action.****

I was part of the military action...

****Why do you think we were out in the desert fighting a war when our real targets were in cities?****

Our targets were the iraqi defences and their communication lines. Also we were taking out strategic buildings withing bagdad and other major cities. Our goal in those cities wasn't to kill troops (though we did that and more).

****Why do you think that Sadams vast and operational chemical and biological weapons werent used?****

we laid down a warning that if chems were going to be used we'd use nukes. I still don't think we would iof used them, and besides the world opinion on iraq would change more negative then it did during that period if he used chems.

****It is known that the "Army" we encountered were the pourly trained recruits and draftees, Sadam kept his REAL fighting force close to home for protection and we never once steped up to the plate to bat.***

Our division (4th infatry) battled agaist the republican guards in the "Hail Mary" assault on Basra. They were the best trained of Saddams troops. I'm sure there were some "elite" (by iraqi standards) back near saddam but not enough to make a difference

****We sat out in the desert fending off cowards sent on death missions with no food and water and decade old tanks.****

i wouldn't call the iraqi soldiers cowards, i give them credit for atleast trying to fight. They were just out gunned by a superior force.

oh and i believe the tanks were older than a decade i believe they were like the 1970's models from russia..i believe the T-72's? were the newest.

***The Iraqi air force is highly trained and well funded yet he never launched air combat,***

sure they did. The air war didn't last long because we were kicking their asses so bad they defected to iran because they knew we'd shoot them down if they took off.

***his ground forces are more than capable of defending their post and are well armed with up to date equipment and training much more fierce than our one weakend a month two week a year soldiers****

I disagree with you. The average iraqi soldier is poorly trained. The average "elite" iraqi soldier is sub-par when you copare their training to ours. The soldiers in the first war were giving themselves up when they saw us coming..even the republican guard troops...i've got one of their uniforms as well...hanging in my closet

where did they get this up to date equipment? Russia? Nothing they have is up to date their tanks are still the russian T-(whatevers) which have less then a 50% chance of hitting their target when they are stopped, let alone shooting on the fly.

****much more fierce than our one weakend a month two week a year soldiers****

The reserves weren't the only ones there..i was in regular army at that time

****Yah they said we could face strong casualties and it would be a hard war to fight yet it all seemed to be an overwhelming victory but the fact is by the time Sadams throw away troops walked all the way through the desert where we were hiding they were soo tired and thirsty that they just gave up.****

retreating makes you tired and thirsty

****It wont be so easy next time. ****

what do you base this on? I think it'll be extremely easy.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineArisEve
My Chronic

Loc: Use a GPS if ya wanna kno...
    #743862 - 07/13/02 01:54 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

The only way Iraq has any potential to be a reckoned force is if they take Kwait again because they are basically floating on a huge oil reserve. Based on size and population density Kwait is one of the richest countries in the world with a nice currency turnover. As for nukes.. Iraq is basically one big sand pit of old tanks and mountain ranges.. Whats there to nuke? Using nuclear warfare is extremely dangerous and I doubt we would ever launch an attack; specially for a country so underforced... They are nothing. Nukes destroy the entire world not just one country... Everyone knows that. But you never know what the future holds...

--------------------
Simple pleasures in life are only to momentarily distract you from the obviousness of lifes reality...

-ArisEve

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Re: Will we use nukes? [Re: ArisEve]
    #743906 - 07/13/02 02:45 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

>we laid down a warning that if chems were going to be used we'd use nukes. I still don't think we would iof used them, and besides the world opinion on iraq would change more negative then it did during that period if he used chems.<

So you agree that Sadam heald back and didnt fight to full potential. This is because yes we threatened to nuke the guy AND because he wasnt worried about us killing him at the time.

Now with George Bushes promise to "remove Sadam from power one way or another" military analysts are planning on him to take out all the stops.

It is the way America fights war, with bombs. Once this war gets too tough from chemical asaults and our guys begin dying from small pox and polio we more than likely will pull out and nuke them. Americans will be pissed for a few months but its a better solution than to let anti war belieefs spread because our soldiers are dying from plagues that have been eradicated.

Hell if Sadam has nukes he himself will propably drop a few on his own people is we occupy the area. He has already demonstrated his willingness to sacrafice his own people to save his life.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#743922 - 07/13/02 03:00 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

****So you agree that Sadam heald back and didnt fight to full potential.****

Sure do..i also say so did we...you know with nukes and all.

we also held back in invading Bagdad...a lot of people don't know this but that's where we were headed if saddam didn't surrender....

****This is because yes we threatened to nuke the guy AND because he wasnt worried about us killing him at the time.****

you answered your own question.

***Now with George Bushes promise to "remove Sadam from power one way or another" military analysts are planning on him to take out all the stops.****

would need nukes to do it...if we even thought of that it would be foolish

****It is the way America fights war, with bombs.****

As did Germany, England, Iraq, Iran...

****Once this war gets too tough from chemical asaults and our guys begin dying from small pox and polio we more than likely will pull out and nuke them.****

no we won't. however a nice daisey cutter bomb in the middle of bagdad would get the message across

***Americans will be pissed for a few months but its a better solution than to let anti war belieefs spread because our soldiers are dying from plagues that have been eradicated.****

kind of like Gulf War Syndrome eh?

****Hell if Sadam has nukes he himself will propably drop a few on his own people is we occupy the area.****

I agree....after all he did chemically attack the Kurds

The United States will not use nukes and has no plan on using them. Why would we? What evidence is there that this would just be a replay of the last war?

As a side note i can't be mad at you when that damn Avatar of yours is hypnotizing me.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #745519 - 07/14/02 01:19 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

During the Gulf War President Bush warned Iraq that if they used chemical weapons against American forces that we would respond with all means available. General Schwartzkopf (sp.?) clarified that to mean that if they used chemical weapons then we would nuke them. I would imagine that the policy on this matter would be similar under President W. Bush. It is already our policy to respond against Iraq with a nucler strike if they use chemical weapons against Israel. Does anyone really think we'de do any less for our own boys?

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#745525 - 07/14/02 01:22 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

It's our policy not to do a first strike. If they use weapons of mass destruction than we will be obliged to do the same. it's MAD I tell you, j/k.

BTW, I also doubt the presumption that we'll go to war with Iraq anytime during the current administration.

--------------------

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Edited by Ellis Dee (07/14/02 01:25 PM)

OfflineTrUmAs
Stranger
    #745640 - 07/14/02 02:27 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

saddam learned the hard way the first time:Do Not fight america in open combative theatre...this time he will place his troops and missles in the cities and around civilians, knowing we wont kill innocent people, we will have another guerilla war on our hands.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Will we use nukes? [Re: TrUmAs]
    #745760 - 07/14/02 03:24 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

****this time he will place his troops and missles in the cities and around civilians****

he already did that....remember the phrase "Human Shields"

***we will have another guerilla war on our hands***

i disagree...they don't have the ability to fight a sustained guerilla with us.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflinePlanet Asia
addict
    #764378 - 07/21/02 10:28 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

when saddams time comes...and he knows hes done with, i think thats when he will unleash all his chem/bio weapons....of course he would...hes poisoned cities at a time in iraq with all kinds of shit like sarin nerve gas jus to see the results

--------------------
answers, theyre never out of question

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
    #764485 - 07/21/02 11:21 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I know we have a non nulear weapon with about 2/3 the destructive power as those drped on JN WWII.

Why else would we invade if not to use/test these new weaspons of war?
Our wars are little more than field tests for our weaponry anymore......real training....

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Re: Will we use nukes? [Re: PGF]
    #764508 - 07/21/02 11:30 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I think it will take a media blitz of terrorist organizations stemming from Iraq to get acceptance for dropping nukes. It may even take another attack on America to get the minds of Americans ready to accept droping the big one but Mark my words, The Bush Administration will do anything to accomplish this goal.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #764687 - 07/21/02 01:13 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

While I hope it doesn't become needed.... if Saddam uses chemical or biological weapons on our troops, or anyone elses for that matter, I'd have no problem with the US dropping one or two on him.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Will we use nukes? [Re: PGF]
    #765082 - 07/21/02 03:48 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I think you're talking about a fuel/air bomb? the daisey cutters are pretty cool

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineShroomSkin
Liberty or Death

Loc: Don't Tread on Me
    #766900 - 07/22/02 08:09 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I agree with luvdemshrooms. But hopefully this won't be a possibility.

--------------------
---
Stay gold.

Offlinemr freedom
enthusiast
Re: Will we use nukes? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #767334 - 07/22/02 10:34 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Will we use nukes? Huuummm, does someone have a shovel I can borrow; and some radiation proof paint?

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Will we use nukes? [Re: mr freedom]
    #767643 - 07/22/02 12:34 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i got a gallon of paint to go along with your aluminum foil protective hat

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: Will we use nukes? [Re: mr freedom]
    #768331 - 07/22/02 04:25 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

They stopped making lead based paint. LOL LOL Try a bunker with 4 yard walls made of concrete and a radiation suit, or use lead to stop any radiation that gets through that.

--------------------

Offlinemr freedom
enthusiast
    #768707 - 07/22/02 06:37 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

THROW THAT HAT AWAY!!! Quick, it is government dis-information, the hat is how they track you. You have to use a do-rag inlayed with silver wire; as a plus, if you are ever attacked by a werewolf, the silver scares them off.

Offlinecen_tex_looker
Dismember

YOU GUYS ARE MISSING 1 IMPORTANT POINT [Re: GabbaDj]
    #769210 - 07/22/02 10:47 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

THE CORNERED RAT FACTOR

Before...Saddam knew we could not get to him in his mile deep bunker...Now, things are much different.

We are trying to eliminate Saddam. He knows his days are numbered. He knows it's his ass this time. That means something...It means a lot.

MARK MY WORDS: IF SADDAM THINKS THAT ALL IS LOST AND HE IS GOING TO DIE, HE WILL PUSH EVERY BUTTON, RELEASE ALL HIS CHEMS, NUKES, BIOS IN ONE STEP. DO YOU THINK THAT HE CARES WHAT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE ESLE IF HE DIES?

Let's take Russia's Doomsday plans. Russia (then the USSR) had plans to nuke every major city in the world along with small pox bombs if they were being destroyed. They had 1 button to push (couple of keys to turn) to redirect every single nuke and ICBM they had on every major world city if they were being destroyed. Do you think Saddam is just a lil more vendictive than the Russians were. Look what he did to the oil wells in kuwait...IF I CAN'T HAVE IT...NOBODY WILL!

--------------------
"If at first you don't succeed....break it all up in a fit of rage and throw it in the trash"

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Re: YOU GUYS ARE MISSING 1 IMPORTANT POINT [Re: cen_tex_looker]
    #769526 - 07/23/02 04:03 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Don't you think we have a similar plan?
To invade Iraq now is the most stupid thing, will unlash a train of events that will back fire on us and will kill a lot of innocent people, if we just wait a few more years he will be out of power, by his own people.
The Bush Agenda is just to get more oil, has nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom