Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleroquet
Expat tippler
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dubai بجدية عربي...
mushroom comedown
    #7431077 - 09/20/07 04:42 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

The last times I've tripped I've been drinking a few beers on the comedown. It feels very nice to unwind like that and ease back into reality. But I also think it's not the ideal way to comedown off a mushroom trip. One thing is just before I trip I'm already looking forward to the beers to come. (I've stopped drinking at any other time.) That cheapens the experience a bit for me. I feel like I should be able to trip without finishing it off by getting tipsy but the urge to do so is very strong. Does anyone manage to get through a whole trip without anything? (I don't smoke.) And what do people recommend for the comedown? Weed isn't an option as it's not available to me and anyway it's one of the few drugs I don't really like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecalx
Strange
 User Gallery
Re: mushroom comedown [Re: roquet]
    #7431495 - 09/20/07 09:17 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Personally I don't take mushrooms unless weed is at hand. I understand the need for something to level out the experience.
In all seriousness I find the physical release of orgasm to be especially potent during the comedown period, this is usually enough to send me into sleep anyway.

No weed though hey, if you DO happen to get your hands on some and you don't like smoking how about a vaporizer? Or making some brownies. I highly recommend at least trying it while your on the way down. If you've had negative experiences in the past I urge you to experiment with dosage. Mushrooms and weed seem to be made for each other.

--------------------
culture is not your friend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds