Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Loc: usa
LNC---Just watched 1408....
    #7421847 - 09/17/07 10:51 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

It was a badass movie normally I can predict to some point what is gonna happen at the end but this one had me stunned I had no idea what was going to happen.

I started my new job about a week ago and I rewally like it everyones really nice and helpful all my male co-workers are gay literally lol It was funny today my brother was waiting in the car outside to pick me up and he pasted out and Richard came in to relieve me of my shift and he says theres a guy sleepin in that car outside. I told him it was my brother and he goes "He is so hott" and said two more times before I left then told me to tell my brother he said hi I laughed my ass off my brother didn't think it was so funny tho. :lol:

So what's everyone up to tonight anything exciting happen over the weekend? I'm just chillin here wit my friend Randy we did a lil H got a small buzz but I feel pretty good. Oh and he showed me this awsome website where u can watch movies for free like even new movies that just came out. There bootleg of course but the quality is pretty good. www.movieforumz.com thats the site if anyone whats to check it out.

I'm about to watch Transformers so I may not reply quickly but I'll check in between downloads. :smile:

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Edited by fantasylndvictm (09/17/07 10:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
Re: LNC---Just watched 1408.... [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7421865 - 09/17/07 10:55 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I dunno, I kinda thought that movie sucked. The result/outcome made it worthwhile, I guess I shouldn't say it sucked. But it definitely wasn't that great in my opinion.

I was supposed to go to a party, but I waited til about an hour ago and it's wayyyyyy to fucking full, they're only letting girls in. So I'm just hanging out in the room, I think some of my house mates are smoking hookah, so I may go join them.

--------------------
!

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Califas
Re: LNC---Just watched 1408.... [Re: jewunit]
    #7421963 - 09/17/07 11:21 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

hey every one, what is up?

--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: LNC---Just watched 1408.... [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #7421989 - 09/17/07 11:32 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Im doin good. feelin nice and high. content with life

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
Re: LNC---Just watched 1408.... [Re: danlennon3]
    #7422016 - 09/17/07 11:43 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

huh?

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC---Just watched 1408.... [Re: The_Ghost]
    #7422023 - 09/17/07 11:46 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

who is that weird pasty white dude touching that little boy?

--------------------

OfflineHybridFlash
I never lie.
    #7422030 - 09/17/07 11:48 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

That's Courtney Love. :x

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Califas
    #7422037 - 09/17/07 11:52 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i just came back from earth dance. longest drive i ever drove.

the show was great, the only complant i have is that i didnt know any one there. i hung out the whole week end alone =( (what a geek)

i ran into a friend on sunday and ended up hangin with him a whole so that helped.

the coolest thing that happend:
i was watching some show and these dudes were blazein next to me so i asked them for a toke and they smoked me out. well when i parted ways with their group the dude i asked for a toke and matched bowls with gave me some kush bubble hash free, so when i go back to my tent i can have something to do lol/

also when i did go back to my tent this dude parked next to me had like a nice half ounce of some purple home grown. he gave me like an 8th free! =)

i also got a cool pipe ill post a pic later in my gallery this week.

it also sucked cause i didnt find the main dude i was looking for i wanted to hand him back a pipe he gave me to bring back to him at earth dance and i didnt see him there. so i ended up with 2 pipes from the event :awesome:

--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

OfflineHyper_Panda_GO
Team Action!

#7422068 - 09/18/07 12:03 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

1408 was odd

And I'm about to read a book

--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

InvisibleRustifer
prestige worldwide
Male

Loc: Central Texas
Re: LNC---Just watched 1408.... [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #7422093 - 09/18/07 12:11 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I have to leave to work in 30 minutes. I hate starting new jobs.

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC---Just watched 1408.... [Re: Rustifer]
    #7422182 - 09/18/07 12:59 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

good night everyone.... eyes closing, mind shutting down, time for sleep

--------------------

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

#7422211 - 09/18/07 01:23 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

That tattoo is fukked up.

Well it sounds like everyone had an interesting weekend. LAGraff sounds like u had a good time I'd be happy with some low grade mids right now I'm dry til I get my paycheck. Transformers was an awsome movie I just got done watching it now I'm waiting for my friend to come pick me up and take me home I'm beat I had to be at work by 12 and I'm not used to wakin up and my boyfriend woke me up at like 9:30 I was pretty heated about that lol he seems to think that since he had to wake up to go to work that early so did I lol well I hope my friend has some weed that really be a nice night topper.

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
    #7422216 - 09/18/07 01:25 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Haha, so I went outside.
Someone brought out the air-soft gun.
We sat at the top of our steps (our house is on a little hill from the sidewalk and street) and we sat there and smoked hookah and pegged drunk people with pellets.
:awesome:

--------------------
!

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: LNC---Just watched 1408.... [Re: jewunit]
    #7422222 - 09/18/07 01:27 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

That's halarious sounds like fun I'd laugh my ass off drunk ppl are funny that's one thing I dont do often at all is get drunk I hate the feelin of havin hardly any controll over what ur saying or doin. Cause I normally end up drinking waaaay to much

--------------------

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7422404 - 09/18/07 04:19 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

hey... my names randy. i wish i had some h :/ I havent seen that movie though. looks good but also seems similar to the shining.. and its a stephen king movie isnt it.. anyway ill se it when it on the net soon.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: LNC---Just watched 1408.... [Re: Locus]
    #7423710 - 09/18/07 01:09 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

U can watch it on movieforumz that site I put in my first post. It's a good movie it's different than the shining the Shining is of course better and more fukked up shit happens in the Shining. But yes it is a Stephen King movie

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom