Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Re: Student Tasered For Asking Sen. Kerry About Skull & Bones - Video (np) [Re: kotik]
    #7422348 - 09/18/07 03:30 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

here's one a bit more complete

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: Student Tasered For Asking Sen. Kerry About Skull & Bones - Video (np) [Re: Cracka_X]
    #7422539 - 09/18/07 06:41 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Man.. if only I weren't on a campus right now I would be able to turn my volume up and actually hear what he's saying. What's he rambling about? Something about buying the 2004 election? Is this kid a republican? If so.. can't they just shut the fuck up and leave Kerry alone. I hate Kerry but the fucker LOST the election. People need to let it go. He poses no threat to 2008.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Student Tasered For Asking Sen. Kerry About Skull & Bones - Video (np) [Re: BrAiN]
    #7422645 - 09/18/07 07:52 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

The kid was talking about the fact Kerry won, yet did not fight the loss. He then sort of insinuates that Kerry allowed it to happen, because of this Skull and Bones connection.

The kid is a patriot, not some member of the false left/right paradigm. It takes guts to stand up and ask a politician an unscripted question like that.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: Student Tasered For Asking Sen. Kerry About Skull & Bones - Video (np) [Re: kotik]
    #7422682 - 09/18/07 08:12 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

That looks like so much fun! I'm gonna go ape shit on a politician like that someday... :thumbup:

Invisiblebreakableweed
Stranger

Loc: the road to awe
    #7422746 - 09/18/07 08:49 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Hey!

Don't drag ESPN into this!

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Student Tasered For Asking Sen. Kerry About Skull & Bones - Video (np) [Re: breakableweed]
    #7422787 - 09/18/07 09:10 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

point being, if the kid's mind was preoccupied with sports and other nonsense, this wouldn't have occurred.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Invisiblebreakableweed
Stranger

#7422792 - 09/18/07 09:11 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe you should get off your pedestal and down on to the baseball field with the rest of us barbarians.

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #7422862 - 09/18/07 09:37 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

for all you nay-sayers about this situation, I think the fact that Kerry stepped in and said, "that's alright, let me answer his question." should have been enough, and at this point, the campus police should have stopped and let the situation go.

instead, they place their hands on him (it doesn't even look like they ask him to stop or leave before they place their hands on him) and allow no chance for the situation to calm

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Student Tasered For Asking Sen. Kerry About Skull & Bones - Video (np) [Re: breakableweed]
    #7422886 - 09/18/07 09:46 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

breakableweed said:
Maybe you should get off your pedestal and down on to the baseball field with the rest of us barbarians.

but then what would i have to post about?

--------------------

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
    #7422939 - 09/18/07 10:10 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

The cops were wrong! He was just a harmless moonbat....

Kerry was a well known hippie protester himself, he should of helped the poor bastard!!!!!!

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Invisiblebreakableweed
Stranger

#7422955 - 09/18/07 10:16 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

uh, vote756.com I guess

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Student Tasered For Asking Sen. Kerry About Skull & Bones - Video (np) [Re: Cracka_X]
    #7423193 - 09/18/07 11:14 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

This is unnecessary and barbaric use of force by law enforcement in a civilized society IMHO.

How is it any different then when banned people refuse to leave this forum quietly and come back as puppets making more noise. Do they all deserve to be painfully electrocuted into paralysis through the monitor when they log in?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: Student Tasered For Asking Sen. Kerry About Skull & Bones - Video (np) [Re: demiu5]
    #7423216 - 09/18/07 11:18 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

demius said:
for all you nay-sayers about this situation, I think the fact that Kerry stepped in and said, "that's alright, let me answer his question." should have been enough, and at this point, the campus police should have stopped and let the situation go. 

instead, they place their hands on him (it doesn't even look like they ask him to stop or leave before they place their hands on him) and allow no chance for the situation to calm

Totally. Some cops get off on that shit.

The kid came on a little too strong though, I'd like to know what Kerry would have said.

My room mate is reading the book the kid is holding - Greg Palast's "Armed Madhouse" :thumbup:

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Re: Student Tasered For Asking Sen. Kerry About Skull & Bones - Video (np) [Re: BrAiN]
    #7423276 - 09/18/07 11:31 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Now that I can actually hear what was going on I gotta agree.. that was FUCKED up by the cops. There was no reason for tazing him.. LET alone manhandling him after he got cut off. They didn't even say "let's go". They just immediately grabbed him. He should sue the U of FL police.

If I were there, I would have gotten up and jumped on top of one of those cops in hopes of getting everyone else in their seats to follow my lead.

I live in DC where there's a lot of protests. I was tempted to go down to the war protest this past weekend to work on my photojournalism portfolio... and kicked myself for not going after i heard 150 ppl got arrested. THOSE that got arrested did so because they were jumping a barricade that blocked off the grounds of the capitol (which was stupid to have a demonstration to begin with in front of the capitol on a saturday when NO ONE FROM FUCKING CONGRESS is in there DRRR)... but they got arrested and I really don't care. That's what happens when you tresspass.

It's one thing to get beat down after resisting arrest after trying to storm the capitol.

It's another thing to get manhandled by cops for doing nothing but speaking. They could have just cut the mic off and that would have been in. In fact.. it would have only taken ONE cop to grab that asshole and push him out the door. Yea he WAS an asshoel full of himself but that's our right as Americans to be loud and annoying when we think there's something wrong. The fact that they tried to cut him off in the first place after the first 10 seconds shows what kind of assholes those cops were.

Getting beat down by 10 cops and tazered over and over while you're already subdued. That crowd should have rised up and collectively kicked those cops' asses.

John Kerry should be ashamed of himself for just standing there and letting that happen.

ANd the whole thing about private property is BULLSHIT. Not only was it a PUBLIC FUCKING university, which is funded with TAXPAYER money, but if he was a student and he paid tuition to be there, he damn well deserved to be there.

->Brian

Edited by BrAiN (09/18/07 11:42 AM)

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #7423326 - 09/18/07 11:42 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Although I agree that the cops shouldn't have started it, once they did, the kid got exactly what he deserved. Had he obeyed the police and acted like a mature adult and simply left rather than freaking out like a two year old baby throwing a temper tantrum, then he wouldn't have been tazed. Right or wrong, once the police give you an order, you obey, or you pay the price. Again, I don't think the cops should have stepped in when they did... but what happened next is the kids own stupid fault.

"elp elp I'm bein' opressed!" -Monty Python

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Re: Student Tasered For Asking Sen. Kerry About Skull & Bones - Video (np) [Re: Seuss]
    #7423343 - 09/18/07 11:45 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

If you disobey the cops when you know you're doing something wrong, that's one thing. You deserved to get your ass beat then if you don't comply. No doubt.

I see nothing wrong with disobeying a cop when they're being unreasonable. Annoying or not.. he was probably a student paying tuition to that school.. a PUBLIC school.. voicing his opinion in a public place. The cops didn't even give him a warning except for that first attempt to pull him away when he said "I'll ask my question thank you very much". At that point he wasn't even REMOTELY annoying and they only stepped in after he mentioned the word "Black". That first attemp at pulling him away was totally bullshit. And the fact that they immediatly yanked him while John KERRY WAS ANSWERING HIS QUESTION should have told the cops that DRRR.... maybe John Kerry didn't find it unreasonable either that he was asking those questions.

The fact that the crowd turned on him was ridiculous. They cheered him for going on the first part of his rant.. then like redneck WWF fans with mullets they started cheering his ass getting beat. WTF?

If I had been there I would have started chucking books at those cops.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #7423344 - 09/18/07 11:45 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Oh.. and it's

"elp elp I'm bein' opressed!" :wink:

Offlinedirtworshipper
Sitting in the heart cave
Male User Gallery

Loc: at The Guru's lotus feet
    #7423417 - 09/18/07 12:04 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

BrAiN said:If I had been there I would have started chucking books at those cops.

:yesnod:

I couldn't agree more with what you said either.
Those piggies never should have laid a finger on him.
He did nothing wrong. (until he started resisting, which never should have happened anyway) Anyone who wouldn't want an honest answer to that question might need to open their eyes and ears.

I bet the police department at that school is catching some shit now...

--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Re: Student Tasered For Asking Sen. Kerry About Skull & Bones - Video (np) [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #7423427 - 09/18/07 12:07 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

If I had only seen that first video which was on CNN.. I'd be a little confused or maybe even side the with the cops.

BUT that last video that got posted showed the REAL story. It shows the fact that the cops tried to cut him off the first time the SECOND he said the phrase "Black Voters" only a few seconds into speaking. He seemed fairly calm until the cops started harassing him. I'd be getting pretty heated up if they tried to cut me off from speaking after only a few seconds/

Offlinebuddhahoodlum
Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buddhahood
    #7423445 - 09/18/07 12:14 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Umm Diploid you usually throw handcuff's on someone that's out of line but not freaken taze them. For christ sake's it's not like the guy had a weapon he's holding a freaken book people. Yet neo-con leaders this should somehow constitute the need for a tazer go figure. And to all you people backing the cop's up on this one you should feel ashamed because as far as I'm concerned this type of stuff could be stopped if the public would have more of strong voice against it. Is it any wonder to any of you why this guy was protesting? Mabye could it have something to do with the fact that are police force is willing to taze people on the ground repeatedly after he was already apprehended that my friends is abuse and torture I really don't care what anyone say's.

--------------------
“I believe that water will one day be employed as fuel, that hydrogen and oxygen which constitute it, used singly or together, will furnish an inexhaustible source of heat and light, of an intensity of which coal is not capable.” – Jules Verne, T

“Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by power obtainable at any point in the universe...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheel-work of nature."
- Nikola Tesla

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder