Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Recent Alien Experience
    #7369448 - 09/04/07 11:23 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

So after a rave I ended up going to the beach for some early morning sketch.

I did K and E that night, and had an orgasmic experience. Had my thrid eye open with great feelings of love and compassion.

So anyway, at the beach I noticed a girl. Early twenties.. maybe mid. I had recognized her from the beach a couple of weeks earlier. When I saw her the first time, I noticed her body was shaped differently. Kind of creature like. Her hands were very big, and her thumbs were just freakishly long. Looking at her feet.. they were pretty big.. her big toe was freakishly large/long. Her face wasnt too creature like, but was definately unique. I also noticed she had an adams apple. I did not think too much of it, i figured she just had some deformities.

Yesterday morning, I saw her again at the beach. She was dancing with some friends just sketching like everybody else listening to some dirty techno beats. I again, noted her strange bodily features.

After a short while I decided to tell one of my friends about her. We were standing maybe 20 feet away from her, and I whispered in my friends ear,

"Hey, check out that girl over there.. she looks weird.. like some sort of creature... look at her hands and toes.. you know what.. I think she's an alien."

I came up to this conclusion at the same time that I was explaining it to my friend.

As I was describing her, I was looking at her but I had a big pair of shades on. It maybe took about 30 seconds for me to fully explain to my friend what I wanted her to see. 15 seconds into my explanation I'd say that the "alien" started looking in my direction. My friend was a bit wacked on G. She was trying to see what I was talking about but wasnt really able to focus.

So after I said "I think she's an alien", I then thought to myself, or kind of said under my own breath.. to myself, as I thought.. "she can read my thoughts". And I BELIEVED it. I didn't doubt it. As SOON as I said this, a friendly smirk came upon her face as she continued to look in my direction. Since she was wearing shades, I couldnt see if she was looking directly at me.

It felt as if though she noticed that I knew. She first heard me explainin to my friends, and then when I *thought* to myself that she could real my thoughts, she *knew* that I knew.

Then I was simply like... whoa... I started smiling also because this wasnt freeaking me out. If anything I looked at the whole scenario as a positive sign, that there are greater things out there for us to discover, and that there are aliens already roaming around on earth simply to experience the fruits that this earth has to offer.

Starngely enough, later on, I started to notice that starnge looking people were beginning to pop up all over the place. Old people, young people and children alike, all had the same body traits that the alien had. The hands and feet. Then I knew something was up.

Either it was the K, or it was the alien with her mind power making me hallucinate and see everbody as having these strange traits of the hands and feet. I feel as thought it was a disguise. Any great secret has a great disguise. I feel like she used her great mental powers to make me see think that it was only the drugs, since it was safe for her to assume so since she must have been at the same rave.

Anyway, now enerybody looks normal, but this experience has made me question things. Are there aliens already roaming on earth? Do they like to take advantage of some of the fun and culture we have here? Do they disguise themselves as human and can they read thoughts?

Very strange indeed.

Has anybody had a similar experience? Was it just the K or was the girl actualy an alien? Or was she just born with some very strange characteristics, and always notices people gawking at her?

But then why would all of a sudden, people start looking weird and walking around with the same hands and feet?

I swear, as soon as I thought to myuself that she must be able to read my thoughs, the smirk came over her face.

Also, after the event, I noticed a strange vibe from her. A vibe as if though she knew something that I dont, but that I had scartched the surface, and that she did what she knew she had to do. Induce a visual hallucination (which by the way I did not have before this). She must have smiled because she was surprised and also intrigued at the fact that I had distinguished her as an alien. Not many people might come to that conclusion about her, maybe it is a rarity and it always makes her feel as sense of hope for humans with an open mind and that might be able to carry the human race over into the future and greater places, like is intended and hoped for my other beings not from this planet.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Edited by Ginseng1 (09/04/07 11:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
Re: Recent Alien Experience [Re: Ginseng1]
    #7369606 - 09/05/07 12:30 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I don't know dude, since you asked, it really seems like you're stretching here. When I was young I use to convince myself that my parents could read my thoughts and would desperately look for evidence to back it up. Never stop being curious and looking out though, whose to say that there aren't aliens closer than we might expect?

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Recent Alien Experience [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #7369684 - 09/05/07 01:14 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i've had K create strange deformities in people while getting no other visual effects ( lots of people had giant bobble heads and everyone looked fake as hell)

my guess it was the K and the E. your subconscious was signaling that there was something unusual about the girl, when you were thinking at her she was sensitive to it to an unknown degree and flashed you a smile in response to your mentally tapping her on the shoulder.

edit: oh yeah, not on k, but my friend and i shared secret awe for a girl we called alien girl. we saw her at psytrance parties a couple times and i actually got the courage to talk to her at some point. she turned out to be very strange, but i never really got to know her.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Edited by truekimbo2 (09/05/07 01:16 AM)

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Recent Alien Experience [Re: truekimbo2]
    #7370324 - 09/05/07 10:13 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

yea, must have been the drugs. I'll talk to her next time I see her, and maybe I won't be doing any K.

Come to think about I remember seeing freaks walking around everywhere during the party.

However, even though this experience might have been a self-induced hallucination, I am still open to the greater things that are out there.

Our unlimited beings will always be and i'm not afraid of the unknown.

Definately looking forward to 2012.

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#7370335 - 09/05/07 10:16 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I also just find it very strange that after I noticed the deformities on this girl, 80% of the people that I looked at after (people I did not know and that weren' at the party, just having family fun and stuff) had the EXACT same deformities.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #7392928 - 09/10/07 05:42 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

my thrid eye open with great feelings

Thats when you know they are gonna probe you :grin:

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: Recent Alien Experience [Re: Ego Death]
    #7392957 - 09/10/07 05:46 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Either it was the K, or it was the alien with her mind power making me hallucinate

Gee... Should we call Columbo or can we just guess which is more likely?

:sherlock:

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: Recent Alien Experience [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7392979 - 09/10/07 05:52 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

:rofl2:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #7416048 - 09/16/07 09:33 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I sincerely think it was the drugs. People's hands and feet look clubbed and curved to me on mushrooms/foxy/and dissociatives sometimes. They definitely are not aliens. I bet if you would have told her that her deformed limbs looked like an alien's, she wouldn't be smiling back :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale