Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed
    #7414990 - 09/15/07 11:23 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i don't know what i'm doing wrong. i'm a reasonably good-looking guy. i've actually started talking to women, which is a lot more than i could say this time last year. i strike up conversations all the time at parties and in bars. i get into involved discussions. i compliment what they're wearing. i think we're hitting it off. and then they peace out. and i'm stuck being like "eh??".

i mean.. i'm not being entirely shallow here. it's not like i just want sex. i want the company (and sex). but i just can't seem to get it. i feel like i'm talking to women and they show some interest. but maybe i'm way off? maybe they're just being nice? i'm not sure, but it's becoming frustrating. celibacy blows.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineeastcoastremedy
 User Gallery

Loc: appalachia
Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7414996 - 09/15/07 11:25 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

dude, that's life. don't get down about it. something good is coming your way.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #7415002 - 09/15/07 11:27 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Help is on the way.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (09/15/07 11:27 PM)

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: Learyfan]
    #7415007 - 09/15/07 11:28 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i'm not worried, but i'm sexually frustrated. and aggravated. it's been far too long. so very long. monday, i'm back in the gym.

--------------------

Offlinemikeytro
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7415009 - 09/15/07 11:28 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I feel you
I'm somewhat bad with the ladies
for me It kind of has to be an acquittance (like a friend through a friend) to be comfortable talking around them. I find it quite hard for myself to walk up to some random chick and trying to get things going.

I used to act like I cared too much and it seemed girls got turned off by it. the dont give a fuck attitude really doesn't work with me because thats not my real intention. have to find a middle ground.

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: mikeytro]
    #7415015 - 09/15/07 11:31 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i hear you, and that's kinda what i've been adopting. i talk to them, but i also wait for them to talk to me. i pay attention to the conversation, but i also pay attention to what's going on around me. it's not like i'm acting desperate, i'm just being sociable. but i mean... last night i was talking to a cute/cool girl one on one i thought i was doing well, i thought she was interested. about 20 minutes later she was gone and even my friend was surprised. tonight, i was talking to another girl, thought things were going well etc, and again, after we go out and smoke with some friends she's out. and i'm like wtf mate? bagh.

--------------------

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7415018 - 09/15/07 11:33 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

yeah man its hard sometimes. sometimes i can tell the girl is blatantly flirting with me and its easy and other times im just lost as to where its heading and sometimes things seem to hit off right and then things end up dissipating and i dont know what happened or i dunno know exactly what to make of the situation. i think thats cus my radar is a bit off though when it comes to subtle signals... like unless theyre blatantly hitting on me then i cant really assess the situation well and know what to make of it, and then i fuck things up, haha.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinemikeytro
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7415027 - 09/15/07 11:35 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

doesn't sound like your doing anything in particular wrong to turn em off. you'll get lucky soon enough.

as for myself I haven't gotten laid for around 3 months, which is way too fucking long. plus it was my ex so that doesn't even really count

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Edited by mikeytro (09/15/07 11:36 PM)

Offlinelysergicide
Aurora Borealis
Male

Loc: 41.8861° N, 12.4851° E
    #7415090 - 09/16/07 12:07 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
i don't know what i'm doing wrong.  i'm a reasonably good-looking guy.  i've actually started talking to women, which is a lot more than i could say this time last year.  i strike up conversations all the time at parties and in bars.  i get into involved discussions.  i compliment what they're wearing.  i think we're hitting it off.  and then they peace out.  and i'm stuck being like "eh??".

i mean.. i'm not being entirely shallow here.  it's not like i just want sex.  i want the company (and sex).  but i just can't seem to get it.  i feel like i'm talking to women and they show some interest.  but maybe i'm way off?  maybe they're just being nice?  i'm not sure, but it's becoming frustrating.  celibacy blows.

do you have your avatar in a bigger resolution? :smile:

Offlinephantomstranger
Stranger

#7415098 - 09/16/07 12:11 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

it's the same way with me bro, somehow i always manage to drop the ball whether its with a girl i've been talking to or just someone who smiles and makes eye contact with me on the street.

doesnt help that i'm terrible introverted most of the time and unable to think on my feet without coming off as desperate.

--------------------

Invisiblemycogirl
goddamn
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7415101 - 09/16/07 12:12 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

You're probably not doing anything wrong.  Girls are weird.  You're a cutie though, I'm sure things will look up for you soon.
:cheers:

--------------------

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
    #7415216 - 09/16/07 01:18 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
i thought she was interested. about 20 minutes later she was gone

I think you're waiting too long. You're gonna have to step things up sooner so she knows you're interested. Women only have so much patience, especially when the next guy is likely to seal the deal in a matter of minutes.

And by "seal the deal" I dont mean have sex with her, I mean he's gonna be assertive and gain her attention and attraction very early on. I would recommend joking with the girl, smile your face off, touch her hands and arms, use suggestive body language. Your body langauge should radiate "I want you", but your conversation should not be so obvious.

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: BoneMan]
    #7415223 - 09/16/07 01:24 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I would recommend joking with the girl, smile your face off, touch her hands and arms

check, check and check. i did all of those and then some. i joked around, i never stopped smiling from 2:30pm to 12:00am (i started working at 2:30, then hung out at the bar/restaurant i work to drink after my shift), and i wasn't overly touch, but i didn't avoid contact either.

--------------------

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
    #7415240 - 09/16/07 01:36 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Hmm. I dunno man. Usually I don't approach a girl unless shes already been eyeing me. I suck at approaching girls who I'm not sure are interested.

I think having a bit of a mysterious vibe helps out too. Its totally unintentional but I'm very hard to read. Girls, or anyone, can hardly ever tell what I'm thinking or feeling. Its tough to explain but I guess my facial expressions and reactions may be inappropriate or just unreadable in some situations. The end result is that people don't know what the hell is going on with me, and I guess for girls thats exciting maybe?

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: mikeytro]
    #7415246 - 09/16/07 01:39 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

man if you want sex i'm sure you could get a hooker

OfflineLeanin
Student of theIron Game
 User Gallery

#7415267 - 09/16/07 01:49 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
i don't know what i'm doing wrong. i'm a reasonably good-looking guy. i've actually started talking to women, which is a lot more than i could say this time last year. i strike up conversations all the time at parties and in bars. i get into involved discussions. i compliment what they're wearing. i think we're hitting it off. and then they peace out. and i'm stuck being like "eh??".

i mean.. i'm not being entirely shallow here. it's not like i just want sex. i want the company (and sex). but i just can't seem to get it. i feel like i'm talking to women and they show some interest. but maybe i'm way off? maybe they're just being nice? i'm not sure, but it's becoming frustrating. celibacy blows.

hey man u sound too desperate, girls smell desperation from a mile away.

try giving them a hard time, just have fun with em. dont be too nice.

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
    #7415405 - 09/16/07 03:46 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

You sound desperate man.

Theres a trick to pulling like most things in life. You have to flirt in a playful / offensive manner.. and be fucking obvious about your intentions. Last night I was talking to some girls and complimented her breasts and insinuated that I wouldn't mind further observation and she got em out :grin:

When you do find your target you have to play it cool. This is imperative. You gotta be somewhat of a playful cunt.

Don't just talk to women you want to fuck either. A lot of the time if you just start talking to someone random, one of their hot friends will normally join the conversation when they see you with their friend. This is a good indicator of things :grin:

Oh and another thing.. don't set your standards too low/high. Be realistic and ask female friends about your aesthetics.

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery

Loc: Way Up North
    #7415455 - 09/16/07 04:27 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

on the day that I was born, daddy sat down and cried...

boo-fucking-hoo I had to learn to tie my shoes too

InvisibleKnifey Mcstab
Sir Prancelot Brainfire
Male

Loc: PNW
    #7415506 - 09/16/07 05:12 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Ooze confidence even if you really don't have any. Thats what I do and it seems to work sometimes.

--------------------

OfflineOracle Of Delphi
I, Phantom
Female

Loc: State of Disrepair
    #7415536 - 09/16/07 05:42 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
i don't know what i'm doing wrong.  i'm a reasonably good-looking guy.  i've actually started talking to women, which is a lot more than i could say this time last year.  i strike up conversations all the time at parties and in bars.  i get into involved discussions.  i compliment what they're wearing.  i think we're hitting it off.  and then they peace out.  and i'm stuck being like "eh??".

i mean.. i'm not being entirely shallow here.  it's not like i just want sex.  i want the company (and sex).  but i just can't seem to get it.  i feel like i'm talking to women and they show some interest.  but maybe i'm way off?  maybe they're just being nice?  i'm not sure, but it's becoming frustrating.  celibacy blows.

i'll do ya....:boxerface:

but seriously, most women dont know what they want. speaking as one, i had many friends who would go to clubs/bars, get dressed up all sluttynice, and never have the intention pf coming home with a number.

They do it for the attention, the free drinks, to see if they still have the power of attraction. a lot of younger girls are kinda crazy. i listen to ppl talk, and they make no sense to me.
i seen ya TRB - if I wasnt almost married, and you were not 1/2 an idiot - id give you my numba.

I dont think you are doing anything wrong, i think you just have to plug away until you finally hit...I looked for a man for 3 years straight. i went to bars. i looked on the internet. i asked friends if they had contacts. just when i felt i was never going to get anyone. it finally paid off -  i was weeks away from quitting and resigning myself to a life of loneliness. and then this nerdy guy answered my friendster ad. the rest is history....:heart:

keep trying. be positive, dont let it turn you sour, thats a sure way to stay alone.

now, take off yor shirt!

OoD

--------------------

http://dictionary.reference.com/

InvisibleRustifer
prestige worldwide
Male

Loc: Central Texas
Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: Oracle Of Delphi]
    #7415538 - 09/16/07 05:45 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

At least you're not like me, every weekend I have 2 pretty drunk girls sleeping in my bedroom with me, and nothing ever happens. Because I'm a pussy. I should just give my testicles to someone else, maybe they'll use them.

OfflineOracle Of Delphi
I, Phantom
Female

Loc: State of Disrepair
    #7415540 - 09/16/07 05:47 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

ahh, the friend zone.

that sucks. i hear drunk girls are easy.

--------------------

http://dictionary.reference.com/

InvisibleRustifer
prestige worldwide
Male

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: Oracle Of Delphi]
    #7415542 - 09/16/07 05:51 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

This is how I imagine it.

One of them was my ex-gf of 3 years best friend, and the other I've known for 6 years. Someday I'll climb over and get me some though.

InvisibleautomanM
blasted chipmunk
 User Gallery

#7415633 - 09/16/07 06:55 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

you need a good wing man and something to do after the bar, like a party or even a better bar. when you or your wing man are doing well with a girl, the other should pick up on that and come over to jion you. he says it's time to go check out that other party/bar. you invite the girl to go along. this puts her to a yes/no vote. either yes she is going with you tonight, or no she doesnt really like you in that way and is only being nice to you.

then move bars and try again.

a good wing man is key to a successful hunt.

--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

InvisibleRustifer
prestige worldwide
Male

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: automan]
    #7415641 - 09/16/07 06:59 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

automan said:
you need a good wing man and something to do after the bar, like a party or even a better bar. when you or your wing man are doing well with a girl, the other should pick up on that and come over to jion you. he says it's time to go check out that other party/bar. you invite the girl to go along. this puts her to a yes/no vote. either yes she is going with you tonight, or no she doesnt really like you in that way and is only being nice to you.

I bet you get laid a lot.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery

Loc: Way Up North
Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: Rustifer]
    #7415646 - 09/16/07 07:00 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

he's the coolest fuck around and he's got a lot going on, twat.

InvisibleRustifer
prestige worldwide
Male

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: Adom]
    #7415654 - 09/16/07 07:03 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

twat?

InvisibleautomanM
blasted chipmunk
 User Gallery

#7415658 - 09/16/07 07:05 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Rustifer said:

nightly. but then again, i am married :wink:

--------------------

OfflineInsaneMaryJane
Bitch
Female

#7416078 - 09/16/07 09:50 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Oh yeah.. Arent you the father of that gigantic kid? Am I thinking of the wrong person?

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: InsaneMaryJane]
    #7416104 - 09/16/07 10:05 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

read 'the game' by neil strauss (or however u spell his name).

even if you're not interested at all about being a "pick up artist" (as i wasn't), the book does throw insight into a bunch of things you wouldn't think about doing or not doing - and how to navigate situations properly.

things as simple as - when you're talking to a woman, be leaned up against a wall non-chelantly (sp?) so it appears as though you're the one being approached/hit on.

and if you don't want to read it at all for its content - it's still a pretty entertaining book with a decent plot.

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: memes]
    #7416121 - 09/16/07 10:13 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

You could lay with me, Tiny_Rabid_Birds, helmet and all!!
Holding another man for comfort and solidarity, IS NOT GAY. Plus I'm jerkin' off to straight porn now.

Meow!!

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: Cepheus]
    #7416228 - 09/16/07 10:59 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cepheus said:
You sound desperate man.

Theres a trick to pulling like most things in life. You have to flirt in a playful / offensive manner.. and be fucking obvious about your intentions. Last night I was talking to some girls and complimented her breasts and insinuated that I wouldn't mind further observation and she got em out :grin:

When you do find your target you have to play it cool. This is imperative. You gotta be somewhat of a playful cunt.

Don't just talk to women you want to fuck either. A lot of the time if you just start talking to someone random, one of their hot friends will normally join the conversation when they see you with their friend. This is a good indicator of things :grin:

Oh and another thing.. don't set your standards too low/high. Be realistic and ask female friends about your aesthetics.

i think the drunken text may be deceiving.  I'm pretty sure i don't come off as desperate, I've just been genuinely friendly.  And i'm not not really talking to random girls hoping for a random hookup.  I've been talking to friends of friends, so i'm not really sure how well the playful cunt thing would go over if i just came off as an asshole. 

basically, i think what was really getting me frustrated is that i've talked to quite a few cool chicks over the past couple of weeks.  one on one break-off discussions about music and traveling and whatever else.  and yet i have no new phone numbers.  i'm no closer to ending this loneliness spree.

i dunno.  one day i'll grow a pair and i'll be open and outright, and then we'll see what happens.  but for now, whatev.. i'll just keep amassing a porn library.

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

#7416233 - 09/16/07 11:00 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
i'll just keep amassing a porn library.

:yesnod:  I have to format my computer every week or so because I get infected with spyware from the porn sites.

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7416987 - 09/16/07 04:02 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i feel you man. last night i was talkin to a girl for an hour straight one on one. she found out i was a "smoker" and dipped instantly....i was like wtf dont hate.

Offlinemorphius2661
Basic Psychonaut
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NC
    #7417020 - 09/16/07 04:13 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
i'll just keep amassing a porn library.

:yesnod:  I have to format my computer every week or so because I get infected with spyware from the porn sites.

use empornium.us or puretna.com

--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the estabilished authorities are wrong."

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #7417081 - 09/16/07 04:29 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I think watching all the porn could be a source of your problem.You could be learning the wrong way to talk to women or even relate to them on a level other than objectifying them.Get out more,talk to more people not just girls.Guy friends could have a cool woman friend that you have not met yet,make more friends,go to more parties and social gatherings,the more you are out there,the better the chance of meeting someone you like,get away from the porn.

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #7417098 - 09/16/07 04:34 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

You mean women don't enjoy ejaculate all over their faces as a form of communication?

Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
    #7417155 - 09/16/07 04:47 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like you got yourself a case of the friend zone

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7417160 - 09/16/07 04:49 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

:lol:

Offlinesirbojangles
h20

Loc: inside a transparent eyeb...
    #7417314 - 09/16/07 05:33 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

thats why i dont bother wth the whole mess

sometimes girls start flirting with me even thought i show no interest

and im not exactly "attractive"

so my suggestion is...be different, you know

blow their minds

but what the fuck do i know?

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #7417537 - 09/16/07 06:53 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Become a gay?

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinemeatcakeman
Male User Gallery

#7417575 - 09/16/07 07:07 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Rustifer said:
Quote:

automan said:

HAHA NOT!

--------------------
大开眼界

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #7418201 - 09/16/07 10:19 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I think watching all the porn could be a source of your problem.

doubtful. i'm actually extremely respectful of women, and i have a rather hard time finding porn i like. i hate it when the guy talks dirty. i hate it when they spit on their genitalia like it's a gutter. i hate it when the guys are cocky/pushy. and i especially hate it when the guy fucks a girl's face, causing her to gag, tear up, or look in any sort of way uncomfortable. i pretty much need the girls in porn to at least believably act like they're enjoying themselves.

and i have been getting out more. i've been getting out every weekend. whether it be to a bar, or a small gathering of friends, or a big party. i go there to have fun. to get tipsy enough to dance and talk to people i don't know. i don't just lock in on one girl and never leave her side. i generally talk to several people throughout the night indiscriminately, male and female.

--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #7418239 - 09/16/07 10:28 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Use your hand,

No bitching
No 18 years to thank about it

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

OfflineBard
Ultrahuman
Male User Gallery

Re: fuck I'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7419023 - 09/17/07 08:18 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I have a theory. Girls don't like being objectified (at least most girls). But, they extremely like being objectified in your mind. The more dirty thoughts you allow yourself, the more pussy you will get, but you still won't have enough satisfaction. You cannot win this game, you can get girls, but you cannot win...

I might add: 99% of the fun is the craving...

--------------------
So dreaming let's you know reality exists.

I don't belive. I fear.

Edited by Bard (09/17/07 08:21 AM)

Offlineforbiddendonut
Awesome
Female User Gallery

Loc: England
Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: Bard]
    #7419147 - 09/17/07 09:16 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

What you need is a chick to hook you up. I'm a superstar at getting my friends laid.

--------------------

What's a shroom?

Invisiblelaska
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: California
    #7419185 - 09/17/07 09:50 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Watch "The Secret".
They have it in book form, audio tape, DVD and on you-tube.
I really believe we create our lives.

You just have to realize that you do deserve everything you desire in a relationship. Believe it and it will be.

(i just watched this video last night, so at least for now, I'm still all into it.)

--------------------

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: Adom]
    #7419206 - 09/17/07 10:03 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Adom said:
on the day that I was born, daddy sat down and cried...

boo-fucking-hoo I had to learn to tie my shoes too

:shocked::stoned:

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #7439189 - 09/22/07 02:51 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

:nonono:

another party, another strikeout.  except tonight i didn't even really have anyone i was talking to in particular.  however, my roommate did well, breaking a very long dry spell, and i'm quite happy for him.

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #7439603 - 09/22/07 07:22 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

If all your trying to do is get someone in bed with you?

Get 10 phone numbers a week, you will get some weekly. This does require 1) being were women are at,2) talking to them, 3) calling the numbers you get.

Watch out for STD's

:sun:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

OfflineSapphireCat
Seeker
Male

Loc: Ireland
Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: KaptKid]
    #7439751 - 09/22/07 08:42 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

getting girls is the same as finding lucy.

If you're actively looking for it, searching everywhere you're not gonna find it. But once you stop looking and thinking about it, oppurtunities will just arise from nowhere. You just have to be aware enough to take em.

Like i used to be straight out unattractive to the sense that girls wouldn't even consider me. then once i got comfortable with myself, ignoring females altogether and just had fun, girls just started springing up everywhere with interest in me.

--------------------
Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on Simplicity ~Plato

OfflineIron_Hymen
Shake Hands withBeef
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mass-of-two-shits
    #7439833 - 09/22/07 09:16 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tiny_rabid_birds said:

there's a million fish in the sea, & you'll have many chances. All you have to do is fine the right gal that's not so "easy" and that hasn't been in many other guys. The kind that doesn't always look for others people's opinions, but their own, and who love to do guy things. One word. Fate. It's gonna be awhile. Good luck.

--------------------

#1 reason organized religion should be done away with. It's a message, and one that is open to speculation.
"Pray your own prayers and talk to God on your own.He doesn't want a fucking parrot, and he doesn't want a sheep"

GnuBobo:Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.
Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Edited by Iron_Hymen (09/22/07 09:32 AM)

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: forbiddendonut]
    #7440739 - 09/22/07 02:49 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

forbiddendonut said:
What you need is a chick to hook you up. I'm a superstar at getting my friends laid.

bingo. =)

having chick friends are the link to other chicks,
& those chicks are the link to other chicks.
its a perpetual cycle of constant exposure.
get in the friendzone with chicks you wouldn't hookup with,
& keep out of the friends zone with their friends that you
would hook up with.
be fun, be a pleasure to hang around with, be in constant demand to hangout with.
dont be pushy to give your number, nor be pushy on getting her number.
do the things hot chicks do to you when they act like they're interested,
but blow you off surprisingly during some point in the night. you know, that leaves you going WTF?!
girls hate that. but they love it at the same time.
girls are fucking weird like that.
sad to say, but girls these days are suckers
for manipulation, & thats what you need to do to
get prime chicks.
prime chicks are used to having all the control,
all the say, & when they do have that, they arent interested.
when they dont have it, it drives them nutts.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: 40oz]
    #7440815 - 09/22/07 03:18 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

interesting. i'm not sure i could properly play the manipulation card, but i should give it a shot.

also, i really need to stop posting on here after i get wasted at parties. i come off as too much of an emo bitch with unclear motives. the truth is, i'm not sure what i'm looking for right now. i would like a really cool chick to date. but, honestly, i'd also like to have a one night stand with a hot chick because i've never done that.

--------------------

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Califas
    #7440868 - 09/22/07 03:40 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

you gonna have to go out to hot spots and be really drunk it works great. that or cast a spell on a bitch :awesome:

--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #7441142 - 09/22/07 05:08 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

yea its been a while for me too. last night i was all f'd up on xannax and jack daniels and jagermeister and talkin to this girl. it was goin good i thought then she told me "you need to lay off the pot" and left. i was not even "on pot".

remember the Outkast song "Roses" even if you don't like him

I know you'd like to think your shit don't stank
But lean a little bit closer
See that roses really smell like poo-poo-poo
Yeah, roses really smell like poo-poo-poo

basically:most hot girls have un-hot personalities.

Invisiblemushbaby
woodswalker
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in my own lil world
Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: Tangerines]
    #7441432 - 09/22/07 06:36 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Personally if a guy came over to "whatever" and he was totally shitfaced, he's not going to get very far. I'd say a couple of drinks to relax but if you are really looking to get laid stay fairly sober.

Now if what you are looking for is more of a gf then I say stick with being yourself. Otherwise alot of fighting might occur as the real you comes out. You seem like a nice guy and from what I've seen fairly attractive so maybe you are just going thru a drought. Everyone does. Just don't settle just so you're not alone.

--------------------

OfflineJunkFood
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: NYC
Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: mushbaby]
    #7441440 - 09/22/07 06:39 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mushbaby said:
I'd say a couple of drinks to relax but if you are really looking to get laid stay fairly sober.

You don't have to tell me that! I don't drink at all!

It kills the fucking experience :what:

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #7441484 - 09/22/07 07:02 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Well mate. I've been a bachelor for the better part of the last 15 years so believe me when i say I've had some practice picking up girls. To be honest it isn't that easy really unless you are super good looking and charming or go for the bottom of the barrel.

You just need to keep at it and not give up. Some month you will do bad and feel shitty, other once you will be on a roil.

Here are some tips i find work pretty well.
Talk to all of the girls at the party, even the ugly and taken ones. Shows you are not just talking to get laid. If you get someone that might be interested, talk with her for a while then go flirt with her friend or someone else at the party. I do this all the time. Lets me see if she is watching me and shows that i got other options.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
    #7441490 - 09/22/07 07:04 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Get a puppy.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

InvisibleautomanM
blasted chipmunk
 User Gallery

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7441568 - 09/22/07 07:27 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:
Get a puppy.

you sick bastard

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7441570 - 09/22/07 07:28 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

peanut butter does not work with puppies IRL

InvisibleautomanM
blasted chipmunk
 User Gallery

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: Tangerines]
    #7441574 - 09/22/07 07:29 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

no?

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7441578 - 09/22/07 07:30 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

yes, try chicken flavored meaty juicy dog food.  just make sure the dog is not a biter or it can hurt.  :wink:

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

#7442294 - 09/22/07 11:46 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

automan said:
Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:
Get a puppy.

you sick bastard

Hey, I used to borrow my friend's adorable little Jack Russel Terrier to take on walks and meet chicks.  :shrug:

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#7442300 - 09/22/07 11:48 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

sorry i didnt readany of the replies in this thread but... what happened to that girl from your party? didnt you say she showed some interest?

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: indica]
    #7442414 - 09/23/07 12:44 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i haven't seen her since. that's been like 3 weeks or more now.

i'm talking to a girl i work with now. she came back, we smoked some, drank some, went out to a party. i'm pretty sure she's into me, but i suck with signals, so who knows. i do know i need to do something before i'm trapped in friendzone. but she seems to go out of her way to talk to me. we make contact every so often. stuff like that. i'll work on it, see if i can make anything happen.

also pretty sure a girl from one of my classes has been flirting with me, so perhaps it won't be too long.

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#7442609 - 09/23/07 02:05 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i know that feeling. I too suck(ed) with signals, if they generally show signs its a show of weakness... and you need to pounce.

just take the chance, the worst thing that can happen is they'll tihnk you're cute for trying and perhaps think about it a bit

Invisiblewps
Well-PaidScientist
Male
    #7447513 - 09/24/07 12:17 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

be more direct and don't beat around the bush.

remember that girls (even really hot ones) are self-conscious and skittish when it comes to guys. Girls can afford to be subtle. Men cannot.

also, there seems to be a format you must follow, especially when looking for a meaningful relationship as opposed to a one-nighter. this is the 'ask her out on a date' format. I know, it seems cheesey, contrived, and cliche, but a lot of girls only respond to this.

for instance, the girl I'm with now, I flirted with for awhile before she finally got the hint I was interested. Looking back, she says sshe thought I was 'just joking' when I asked her to make out with me, or when I said she could be my 'personl jungle gym'. It wasn't until I actually said: "Do you want to go to X with me", that she realized I was serious.

anyway, good luck

--------------------
"America touts itself as the land of the free, but the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve."

- Tom Morello

Invisiblemushbaby
woodswalker
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in my own lil world
Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: wps]
    #7447551 - 09/24/07 12:35 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

You know alot of chicks complain that guys never actually ask them out on a date anymore. It's just so crazy it might work!

--------------------

Invisiblewps
Well-PaidScientist
Male
Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: mushbaby]
    #7447640 - 09/24/07 01:09 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, I think a lot of guys are scared to do that because we think it will seem corny to a woman. Like, she might laugh at us for being old-fashioned.

Also, it seems to me (I'm a cynic) that asking the question: "Would you like to go to the movies tomorrow", is really just a less honest way of saying: "I want to have sex with you."

but, I've found that most women choose not to see through what I think of as a transparent request.

--------------------
"America touts itself as the land of the free, but the number one freedom that you and I have is the freedom to enter into a subservient role in the workplace. Once you exercise this freedom you've lost all control over what you do, what is produced, and how it is produced. And in the end, the product doesn't belong to you. The only way you can avoid bosses and jobs is if you don't care about making a living. Which leads to the second freedom: the freedom to starve."

- Tom Morello

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

#7447650 - 09/24/07 01:12 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

wps said:
yeah, I think a lot of guys are scared to do that because we think it will seem corny to a woman. Like, she might laugh at us for being old-fashioned.

aye.

also.. when i'm drunk, i don't trust my taste in women quite so much.. i'd probably end up asking out someone i really have no interest in, and well.. that would suck.

--------------------

OfflineToo Vanilla
The Un-Negro
Male
Loc: Hickory, NC
    #7447679 - 09/24/07 01:21 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Hey, enjoy sleeping alone while you can. You don't have to deal with:

1) Waking up without any covers
2) Waking up 2 or 3 times between 4am & 6am because she drank that huge glass of cranberry juice even after you politely reminded her of all the times she was up last night because of it
3) Biting your nails when she casually remarks "I was supposed to get my period last weekend, wtf?"
4) Asking her to turn off the television because you have to get up at 6:30, only to have her flip out even though she was whining the night before when you wanted to leave the light on to read a book (quietly, mind you)
5) Farts. Stinky farts. Yes, women have stinky farts than rival any man.
6) Dirty sheets. Oh, yes... the sex was good, but lately I've been thinking "Yeah, I want to tonight, but I don't want to have to get up to toss a load in the washer and put on a new fitted sheet..."
7) Sharing/losing a closet.

Seriously dude, enjoy your independence. If you can't do that, write yourself a note telling your future self how much you hated being single. You'll learn to hate the prick who hates being single.

--------------------

Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: Too Vanilla]
    #7447694 - 09/24/07 01:25 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

oh dude, believe me, i know the negative repercussions to being in a relationship. i was in a long-term relationship for nearly 5 years. i'm all too familiar with it, and i am enjoying being my own man. but damn, my own man has needs that are rarely satiated, despite frequent personal attempts of taking matters into my own hands... ahem.

in spite of the crazies, women are nice to have around. they smell nice and are soft and cuddly and are capable of relieving frustrations in a way that i alone cannot replicate.

--------------------

Offlinejuende
feministpresence

#7450464 - 09/25/07 03:28 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

ok i'm bout to head to bed,but you gotta not want it. with some things in life once you stop trying for so hard it'll come to you. and i know for me atleast it is so easy to tell when i guy just wants it, even when hes doing every trick in the book to play it cool or whatever. have confidence, not in getting a woman or your mack skills but in yourself. be comfortable. :-) and i think you're a cutie, i'd prolly do you <3 [or suck your knees and lick your hip :blush:
i could give better advice but i dunno know ya too well,
take care cubie, night.

OfflineSirLurksalot
Strangler

#13686484 - 12/26/10 12:33 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Go for some sluttier chicks lol

The keepers are hard to find.

Come to my town I have a black book of sluts.  Guaranteed fuck if you don't mind it a bit nasty :cool:

Ahhh wtf this is 3 years old, who the fuck replied?  lol

Offlinemeatcakeman
Male User Gallery

Re: fuck i'm sick of ending up alone in bed [Re: SirLurksalot]
    #13686491 - 12/26/10 12:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

:facepalm:

--------------------
大开眼界

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom