Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineElectricGnome
journeyman

Loc: the Mountains.........
Innoculation in center of jar?
    #741278 - 07/12/02 09:16 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Ok i'm still kinda new.... so here goes.... on the first batch done most of my B+ and South American all show at least some signs of colonization. Some of course are faster than others. But on this first batch i wasn't really too sure about what i was doing with that syringe.... so I know some i just stuck straight down the hole and not off to the side..... Anyway so there are about 5-6 B+ and 2 SA that show no sign of anything..... not even contamination. So are they growing from the center and slowly moving out?

gnome

--------------------
-So, if a duck floats and so does wood then wood must weigh the same as a duck. - Monty Python
.....One way or another....
..........this darknesss has got to give........
-Hunter/Garcia
....there are many who will never evolve in their consciousness and thought....
-Me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepuscle
genius of love
Loc: NY
Re: Innoculation in center of jar? [Re: ElectricGnome]
    #741284 - 07/12/02 09:19 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, I wouldn't worry.

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
    #741297 - 07/12/02 09:23 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Be PATIENT. If its going to happen, it wil (good or bad)l. At least with quarts of grain or BS, I think there is a micro/climate right between the grain & glass that is more condusive to quick colonization of spores there. The Raccoon gives a squirt in each corner -- on the glass & one down the center. SixTango

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

Offlinescoobyshroom
Stranger
Loc: New England
    #741641 - 07/12/02 11:56 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

dont worry. i did the same thing the first time i innoculated my jars, and it took about 7-14 days for signs to show at all; they colonized the inside first, then spread to the outside.

everything went ok though

scoobs

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale