Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
LSD Doesn't Exist.
    #7397359 - 09/11/07 05:13 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Seriously, I've come to this conclusion. All of the history, stories, and everything else were created by the 'man' to drive me nuts. 10 years now I've been in my circles, and never once have I so much as seen a piece of blotter. I hear people saying they can get it all the time, but when I pull out money, they suddenly change their story. People say they used to get it all the time from a connect, but when you ask if they can call the connect they say no.

And its not like i'm in the wrong circles, I can get anything from adderall to heroin. Just, no one seems to be able to get what I really want. Blargh.

I seriously am starting to doubt that it even exists.

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Edited by wiggles (09/11/07 05:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: wiggles]
    #7397363 - 09/11/07 05:14 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:It exist...just watch out for RCs!

Cacti, LSA, and 'shrooms not good enough for you?

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

Edited by Teotzlcoatl (09/11/07 05:15 PM)

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7397367 - 09/11/07 05:15 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I can confirm... LSD definitely exists!

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #7397374 - 09/11/07 05:17 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

LSA just gives me a huge surge of confidence, and my attention wanders, and my world is really fun. Cacti always make me sick when I'm able to come upon them, which kind of overshadows the whole experience.

Shrooms, well, I can't say anything bad about shrooms.

I just really would like to try LSD one day. Then I can at least proudly say that I've done every "popular" drug they warned us about in high school.

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Offlinelegitlogic
Blooming Mycologist
Male

Loc: Texas
    #7397381 - 09/11/07 05:19 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I can definatly confirm it exists im looking at 6 very potent blotters right now :smile:.

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7397382 - 09/11/07 05:19 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I know how ya feel but it does exist. :smile:

At least it did a few years ago which was the last time I saw some :frown:

OfflineImaWonderwall
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: A Sea of Holes
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #7397430 - 09/11/07 05:30 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

You just have to meet the right person at the right time who is in the right circle. Psychs dont come from the same dealers who have coke, H or other shit. It has its own circle. Just keep looking man and ask around to the right people. Soon enough you'll know all the new doses comming through your area. IMO though.

PS. People with longer hair and Beatles/Pink Floyd shirts are a good place to start. haha Good Luck!

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #7397438 - 09/11/07 05:31 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Acid has its own circles. Just because you know a lot of people with a lot of drugs doesn't mean any of them will have LSD...

I have some magical nonexistence sitting in my freezer right now. :O

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7397483 - 09/11/07 05:41 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I just can't believe that I've never met anyone who didn't at least know someone in the right circle. That's the thing. And then the people who claimed they were in the circles always ended up floundering.

I'm just getting disillusioned I guess.

--------------------

Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineMandark
Male

Loc: Poland Flag
    #7397489 - 09/11/07 05:42 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

wiggles said:
I hear people saying they can get it all the time, but when I pull out money, they suddenly change their story.

Exactly. I hear all the time that someone can get it easily, but when I ask him to get it for me, few days later he says he cant get it, but he has some amphetamine if I want... It took me a lot of time to finally get the acid, but it wasn't from my city.

--------------------
"One might ask why tobacco is legal and marijuana not. A possible answer is suggested by the nature of the crop. Marijuana can be grown almost anywhere, with little difficulty. It might not be easily marketable by major corporations. Tobacco is quite another story." - Noam Chomsky

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

#7397503 - 09/11/07 05:45 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

go to a festival perhaps

sounds like a good place to start

Offlinetherightcoast
Stranger

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: today mylove]
    #7397524 - 09/11/07 05:50 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

yeah defiantly go to festis or concerts

Offlinemarshalldylan1
Stranger

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: therightcoast]
    #7397729 - 09/11/07 06:32 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Yes. At Bonnaroo my neighbor was licking hits and sticking it on people for free.

Music Festivals, acid is everywhere.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: therightcoast]
    #7397773 - 09/11/07 06:39 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

You do know that all sorts of people attend jam-oriented fests, right?
You cant really know if a particulare show has lsd, but almost all jammy shows and fests do. That doesnt mean you are going to find it.
These days there are alot of rip-off assholes at these shows and fests. Some of them are just trying to pay for their next ticket/gas money.
Its not what it used to be, but if you find the right musical event, you are basically in luck. It also depends on where the fest is.
Get to know your dealer. I mainly say that just because you dont want to eat some really crummy low dose acid.
As for the bands:

Moe: I dont really like them much but can certainly enjoy them.
Their fans are fun I guess.
There is no telling what you will get if you pay some assface 10 dollars for a hit.

Widespread panic:
Yep there is lsd there, and its probably very real. Its not like a phish show though. Not everybody claims to have lsd.
This is a somewhat older band, and atleast 75 percent of the people there are not just hipster kids. Some who follow jam bands like the wsp scene the best. I sort of do to.

Phish is gone but there are still solo tours:
You could find lsd at any one of their shows, EVER.
At the bigger festivals there are so many people selling lsd that its hard to pick out the best folks to buy from.
I mean, people selling GREAT lsd and beer at the same time. Good people. You know they are cool and they have a good taste in beer and they will tell you that their shit is not the greatest and know how to so that you still know their lsd is "nice" at the very least.

Phil lesh:
Id expect that alot of rip off assholes are at those shows given the general age of the audience.
You will find some lsd there too.

String cheese:
Fun band, but not right up *my ally. Ya, there is alot of acid at their shows.

Leftover S:
Right up one of my many alleys. Lots of pot smokers, and you can find acid almost for sure at any outdoor fest that involves them and is big enough.

Its everywhere. Sadly, alot of it is on the road.

I have been offered lsd at 50 percent of the concerts I have ever been to(usually offered by atleast 2 people). If I only went to see jam bands it would be around 85% if I arrived early to the "lot".
Yer not going to easily find lsd at a bela-fleck show, but it would be cool if you could.

Im mean shit, at burning man there are those pathetic assholes selling dragons blood insence as the non-existant "red rock opium".

KNow your dealer. Know that he or she is cool as hell and knows their shit(which is harder if you dont know your shit).
If you see some thin/brittle and sexy gel tabs, you are basically in luck for sure. Thick whites or thick printed tabs are a good bet. THIN THIN THIN printed tabs too. Surprizingly, some of that notebook paper style shit is as good as it gets. I just wouldnt fuck with it unless it has a print.
Im not about to buy some shit that looks like notebook paper cut between the blue lines. If its got a print though, you could be buying some crazy potent lsd, or maybe just some weak or bunk shit.
The thin paper is your worst bet, but there are prints on the thinnest paper imaginable that are damn near close to the best. So you may or may not want to take your chances with notebook paper type shit.

10 years without finding lsd?
You dont even have to buy a ticket unless you like the music.
The lot. Shakedown......

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (09/11/07 06:42 PM)

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: yageman]
    #7398179 - 09/11/07 07:51 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I got some fluffy LSD (very clean-feeling, potent, lasted 12-13 hours) from an old hippie at the 40th anniversary of the Summer of Love. It was on very ordinary-looking paper (might've been printer paper) cut out by hand, but I can attest to its power. $10 a hit (150 mics, I was told).

It was an awesome day but tripping on overcrowded mass transit is not an experience I will be repeating. :laugh:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (09/11/07 07:51 PM)

InvisibleMrKite1
Cosmo

Loc: AK
    #7398431 - 09/11/07 08:52 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I can understand your frustration and it is a sentiment I would have agreed with on some level up until about 3 weeks ago.

After years of searching and one encounter with DOI passed off as LSD I finally got to gobble some plain white perforated blotter and the experience was spectacular.

If you keep looking you will find it eventually.

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Offlineashfiken
TotalCrazyasshole
Male User Gallery

Loc: SCranton
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: MrKite1]
    #7398504 - 09/11/07 09:07 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

stop looking, lucy will find YOU!

--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

Offlinehalf9
Mind Expander

#7398539 - 09/11/07 09:15 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

wiggles said:
Seriously, I've come to this conclusion. All of the history, stories, and everything else were created by the 'man' to drive me nuts. 10 years now I've been in my circles, and never once have I so much as seen a piece of blotter. I hear people saying they can get it all the time, but when I pull out money, they suddenly change their story. People say they used to get it all the time from a connect, but when you ask if they can call the connect they say no.

And its not like i'm in the wrong circles, I can get anything from adderall to heroin. Just, no one seems to be able to get what I really want. Blargh.

Im in the same boat with you my friend... *sigh*

--------------------
P.L.U.R.
Salvia Report - 50x

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: ashfiken]
    #7398554 - 09/11/07 09:17 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ashfiken said:

I hope you are kidding.

Of all the meaningless psychedelic quotes, I think that one is by far the stupidest.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlinejohnnyxtreme
Weed Mason

Loc: Mill Valley
    #7398583 - 09/11/07 09:24 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ashfiken said:

--------------------
"Dude, what do you want to do?"

"I dunno dude, I kinda just want to exist."

InvisibleMrKite1
Cosmo

Loc: AK
    #7398614 - 09/11/07 09:33 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I agree with that. If you don't actively seek LSD the chances of ever finding it become much slimmer.

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

OfflineImaWonderwall
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: A Sea of Holes
    #7398658 - 09/11/07 09:47 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ashfiken said:

I have to agree. Obviously you have to look some yourself, but I truly believe the person who has the connects for lsd will find you when the time is right.

I use to read the same quotes, and be like "fuck that. Thats hippie talk." Then acid found me. Since then I can get it whenever I want pretty much. Not the greatest L out there, but definitely good. It was always around, but I just didnt know the right people who handled it. Its a small circle, but once your in it, the guys who move the acid will take care of you.

... now im the one who gets bugged with "You can get acid?? get me some!" What a turnaround from a year or 2 ago.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: ImaWonderwall]
    #7398697 - 09/11/07 09:57 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

No, dont get me wrong, people who sell drugs can find you almost as easily as you find them.............

lol

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Offline1dude1
The DivineMaster ofBubbles

Loc: Colo-fuckin-rado
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: ImaWonderwall]
    #7398721 - 09/11/07 10:02 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

i'm in the same situation i have many friends who claim that they can get me acid but when i ask them for it they say ok but then i can't ever get ahold of them again for like a month then they say that there dude left town for good. happened to me like 12 times

--------------------
I'm too sober to handle this!

OfflineMooshRage
Learning

Loc: My Shadow
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: 1dude1]
    #7398732 - 09/11/07 10:06 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Lol sounds all too familiar

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#7398768 - 09/11/07 10:19 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Asking regular drug dealers and friends for LSD isn't likely to yield anything- if it did, you wouldn't be looking in the first place.

Raves, psytrance events, outdoor festivals- anything likely to involve ravers or hippies, and you have a good chance of finding LSD. Go to a festival and ask around. Pick up a few hits and get the numbers of the people you get them from- if they're good, ring them and get more. Small underground/squat raves tend to have a resident acid dealer. You might not be able to get sheets or large amounts, but you can get enough to last one person a good few years.

Check what's on in your area- festivals that look like they might have psychedelic bands, jam bands or psytrance are around 95% likely to have some LSD. You may well find an excellent connection. Get out and look for it. "Lucy will find you" is, I hate to say it, utter crap.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: MrKite1]
    #7398798 - 09/11/07 10:26 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I don't know, I actively seeked it out for about 6 months, and I got some. In fact, I can get it relatively easy now too. The whole waiting thing, imo, is why you people are complaining that acid is so hard to come by.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Offlinelearysprotoge
Stranger
    #7398935 - 09/11/07 11:14 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

wiggles said:

Careful man, that thought can gt you goin..
Once when me a friend ate like five grams of mushrooms he said i hadnt eaten any..
This made me think I was like schizo n had pica or somethin n ate some rando thing n started goin crazy..
Then like a few days later we got like 20 hits of acid n I ate some n started thinkin, that I took my friend to a place to get a drug that didnt exist n that all the people areound there where iagined by me, n i was just a retard eatin pieces of paper n goin crazy on his own mind...
I kinda wondered about who started this myth in the first place too..
Lol, that was crazy...
But yeah LSD does exist..
lol

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: learysprotoge]
    #7399052 - 09/12/07 12:03 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

learysprotoge said:
Quote:

wiggles said:

Careful man, that thought can gt you goin..
Once when me a friend ate like five grams of mushrooms he said i hadnt eaten any..
This made me think I was like schizo n had pica or somethin n ate some rando thing n started goin crazy..
Then like a few days later we got like 20 hits of acid n I ate some n started thinkin, that I took my friend to a place to get a drug that didnt exist n that all the people areound there where iagined by me, n i was just a retard eatin pieces of paper n goin crazy on his own mind...
I kinda wondered about who started this myth in the first place too..
Lol, that was crazy...
But yeah LSD does exist..
lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------
learysprotoge sure does talk like a dumbass.
All in good fun.(kidding).
I actually REALLY like the way you worded that learysprotoge!

You suck?

Kidding again..........

There is lsd up the ass all around the country.
Almost always has been.

Its everywhere and you have to find it if it doesnt come to you. All your drug dealers are probably bullshit anyways, but they may be able to find you some lsd.
Even if they know you will buy it they might tell you that your 80 mic hits are "dank" 250's. what a joke!

For those who know nothing about how lsd sales work. Go to a festival. They may rip you off, but they often come from a small town too. To bad you didnt grow up around the hookups that visit those shows, and you pay a price for not knowing those folks and buying on the *same road.
If you are close to such people in your town then you may be only paying 2.50 for each hit or two.

Its a bitch and it aint gonna find you........lol

The "fact" that its everywhere would tend to piss people off if they cant find any.
Lsd does "find" the people who are in the right circles.
Other than that, the people who say lsd will find you are just annoying and their statements have no truth connected.
Just some serious and ridiculous spiritual bullshit.....

Why did lsd find me every year of my adult life?
It has nothing to do with me for the most part.
"Why did lsd find me every year of my adult life"?
Thats because I loved phish and mmw and found that shit via talking to cool people.

At the last phish show ever the fuckin acid was free as far as I saw.
It was so cool.
Those people were not loosing money. They were giving something divine to others for free.
The last phish show is the only time I have seen one of my favorite bands while taking psychedelics.
It just seemed fitting.
First night mescaline chips made into tea and .5 grams of mushrooms.
Second night it was lsd and then 2 grams of shrooms and 5 mgs of 2ci.
I gave my leftovers to the guy who looked really depressed in the beer tent.
So he got a handfull of mushrooms, 1.5 hits of lsd, and a boat load of 2c-i.
He was so damn surprized. The look on his face was SO worth it.
I gave my (shit ton) of leftovers for free, just like the people who gave me all sorts of free shit because my party camped next to them.

The lsd was so nice, and sadly my guy didnt want to sell any though.
He was saving it, and after all the free amazing acid I asked If I could buy just a few.
He was saving his partial sheet for another time.

That was the most a fest can be as far as fests go(the free drugs too).
It was all I hoped it would be musically. Last phish show ever.
I take music very seriously, even when the the band makes a fart............

I never trip at shows, but this was the one to waist a good trip at.
My first trip after years of "following" the band. My first trip at a fest(a 2 night fest).

That show was the right place.
There was almost a 100% chance you would find L at that show.

It was a hell of a thing to see.
Women wearing cheap dank weed as jewelry.
Aside from the music even, it was one hell of an amazing experience.

We parked on some farmland. Walked many miles and then got to the enterance via the good people who lived there and wanted to make short change.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Invisibledutchmushroom
mushroom invader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Outer Space
    #7399120 - 09/12/07 12:28 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

well i am gonna have to say that the "stop looking it will find you when your ready" hippie saying was correct for me,

i was 14 and had been getting weed from a good friend of mines brother (also became a really good friend of mine a couple years later) and the guy knew that i love shrooms and weed and had been doing them for a couple years now,

so one day I'm talking to him and out of the blue he says "yo i have a great hook up for some jell-tab acid if your interested" interested? fuck yeah i was, and the rest is history

peace out Dm

--------------------
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says: don't you see? Gotta make it some how, on the dreams you still believe, Don't give it up, you've got an empty cup, only love can fill, only love can fill" < Grateful Dead!

The bus came by and I got on, and thats when it all began

GROWLIGHT KIT, 250w HPS Digital ballast, + Enhanced Spectrum bulb and Reflector Sale Or Trade!

Offlinelearysprotoge
Stranger
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: dutchmushroom]
    #7399343 - 09/12/07 02:11 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm Im used to bein called a dumbass..
aybe I should post up some pieces of paper that say different?
Lol. maybe its just cause my "M" key got broken off..
I actualy have been tested for learning disabilites n shit like that, It wasnt till i was 13 or 14 (years later)that my parents told me my IQ came back around 140..
lol my parents never told me exactly what it was..
I wish I would have seen those results earlier in my life..
I lived alot of my younger days goin from feeling tremendously intellectualy superior, to bein depressed thinkin I was actually mentally reterded(twas the drugs lol)
I wouldnt read aloud until i ws in the third grade, then in the fifth my lexile was like 1700 post graduate school level:D
I actually have excellent writing skills, but dont believe that half the posts on here warrant it..
PEACE

Edited by learysprotoge (09/12/07 02:14 AM)

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: learysprotoge]
    #7399382 - 09/12/07 03:02 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

one time on acid, i thought that acid was a conspiracy and it was actually made by "wizards" of some sort putting their superior intelligence directly into paper.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #7399519 - 09/12/07 05:07 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Going to one of the more known music festivals wouldn't be a bad idea if you're looking for some doses. They're out there man, I get them constantly.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Offlineetam
it's a hobby...
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: East Coast
    #7400172 - 09/12/07 10:22 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

wiggles said:

I don't know what world you live in because it definitely exists in my freezer.

Just go to a hippy show dude. Ask the guy acting funny with huge pupils.

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: etam]
    #7400389 - 09/12/07 11:30 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

wiggles said:
LSD Doesn't Exist.

Yes it does!

--------------------

Offlinelysergicide
Aurora Borealis
Male

Loc: 41.8861° N, 12.4851° E
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: RobMarley420]
    #7400430 - 09/12/07 11:41 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

lsd isn't as recreational as opiates or amphetamines or even pot, so it's a lot harder to come by. the "in" thing is feeling really good, not opening yourself up to a new way of thinking. it's sad, but it's the truth.

Offlinejustinsanity
Sanityinjust
Male User Gallery

Loc: Projection Room Flag
    #9012075 - 10/01/08 05:06 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
one time on acid, i thought that acid was a conspiracy and it was actually made by "wizards" of some sort putting their superior intelligence directly into paper.

LOL! haha when i had a bad trip i was convinced that acid stood for Losers Suck Dick, i thought there was a big conspiracy behind it. like that everyone talked it up as a joke to the people that actually ended up taking it.

--------------------

Offlineskin_
d^_^b
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: justinsanity]
    #9012094 - 10/01/08 05:28 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Epic bump.

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#9035326 - 10/06/08 12:13 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Acid seems to have it's own way with most. For most it doesn't come when called. It shows up at it's right time, not necessarily at your 'ready' time. Take it as it comes.

OfflineBrainChemistry
Captain Obvious
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains of N. America Flag
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: skin_]
    #9035345 - 10/06/08 12:21 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

skin_ said:
Epic bump.

:ilold:

--------------------
Word to your mom.

InvisibleDoseMeHomie
 User Gallery

Loc: 'merica
    #9035348 - 10/06/08 12:22 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
Quote:

ashfiken said:

I hope you are kidding.

Of all the meaningless psychedelic quotes, I think that one is by far the stupidest.

i think u have no faith, she always seems to find me when im in need.

--------------------
The Gospel

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: DoseMeHomie]
    #9035371 - 10/06/08 12:32 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i saw this lsd lab in the bottom of my skewls chemistry department :lsd:

--------------------

InvisibleDoseMeHomie
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: Coaster]
    #9035373 - 10/06/08 12:33 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

no u didnt

--------------------
The Gospel

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
    #9035392 - 10/06/08 12:40 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I found a strip of 10 once. Of course i found them in my house. I had just forgot where i put them cause i was on kpins.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

Invisibleflameclown
totality is amust
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. *DELETED* [Re: ashfiken]
    #9035406 - 10/06/08 12:44 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by flameclown

Reason for deletion: [this post is damn old]

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: flameclown]
    #9035420 - 10/06/08 12:48 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I seem to have a much better cid connect than shrooms connect right now. SO i don't know it really has to do with who you know. If you are in with the raver crowd, maybe some of those old hippys. But psychedelics are back in a big way around where i am.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

Offlinecartman125
Stranger
Male
Loc: Ft.Lauderdale
    #9035425 - 10/06/08 12:50 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I know how you feel.  I just never seem to be able to find any either.  And I hear it's the best of all psychedelics :frown:

OfflineAquilus
The Dark One
Male User Gallery

Loc: Southeast TX
    #9035428 - 10/06/08 12:51 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah its scarce down here where I'm at..I remember when it used to be every where. and CHEAP!! I remember only paying like 3-5 bucks a hit 10 years ago..now your lucky if you hear about it maybe once every couple of years and when they do "HAVE IT" its like 20 bucks a pop or some shit..but who knows if its the real deal or not..I'm content with shroomies anyway so I could care less :wink:

--------------------
"Your God, sent us to destroy"

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: BrainChemistry]
    #9035438 - 10/06/08 12:53 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

My first LSD (it was my first psychedelic) trip the whole time i kept thinking.

I'm clinically insane....
I know what its like to be crazy.....
and its awesome:grin:

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: Aquilus]
    #9035440 - 10/06/08 12:55 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Funny cause that's exactly how much i'm paying.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: SirSmokesAlot]
    #9035518 - 10/06/08 01:36 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

out of your mind if you're paying 20 bucks a hit.  and you're helping you dealer stay in business by ripping people off.  or more likely a couple dealers.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

#9035525 - 10/06/08 01:39 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

True that truekimbo. I would never even think about paying over 10$ a hit.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth

Offlineapostle11
Zoom Zoomers
Male

#9035535 - 10/06/08 01:42 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Hang in there I am in a similar boat havent been looking for 10 years but a couple years feels like forever!!

--------------------

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: apostle11]
    #9035650 - 10/06/08 02:45 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

dont be so ponsy. Its good that they are selling LSD at all.

I searched for years and had teh same old story of hookups leaving town or running dry or this and that.

I think it actually is what happens to people who have their hands on tonnes of acid.

But eventually I got a bit older and found people who took acid.

You just gotta know the right ppl. None of the ppl I know who take acid are into things like adderall or heroin. They are into MDMA and psychedelics!! and weed.

But mdma and weed are really popular in their own right and most ppl dealing that stuff just stick to that stuff.

if you havnt found acid in 10 years, then im almost certain that you havnt really been looking. 10 years is a hell of a long time. unless you live in a country town your whole life?

--------------------

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Loc: Going Going, Back Back to
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9035711 - 10/06/08 03:29 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

acid has been flowing great through my area in northern california, way more than average

plus seems like more people are diving down the rabbit hole too, trend? good luck on finding it thought.

--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
    #9036072 - 10/06/08 07:52 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

LSD is an urban myth.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: John Nada]
    #9036081 - 10/06/08 08:00 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I have 4 hits.

But they're mine.  Mine, I tell ya.  ALL MINE!

MWUAHAHAHA!

OfflineDoidleTheDigger
nuby skeptic with help
Male

Loc: yomama
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: truffleupagus]
    #9036263 - 10/06/08 09:02 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

the rediculousness of ppl saying 20$ is too much when ive been asking /actively looking for a long time now,...

hell id pay 5x that if i knew it was good.. when something is scarce and never seems to come around, its worth more atleast to me

never having done LSD make me feel pitifull, and i sure would pay 100$ for  like a decent hit or 2, hell i could prolly get more ppl that would pay this too

--------------------
"Git 'Er Done!"
"the sooner you start the sooner you get"
"if i ever hear you tell someone else ill stab you"
All of my posts are fictional

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: DoidleTheDigger]
    #9036269 - 10/06/08 09:04 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i would never pay more than 10 dollars.

10 bucks as it is, is highway robbery.

--------------------

Invisible513orangejuice
Female

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9036454 - 10/06/08 10:05 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You foolish fools,.. you want dif drugs? Look, if you dont live in a CITY, like a REAL city, choose one close to you. Now go on the interent and look up punk shows in that city, preferrabvly no EMO! I mean something like leftover crack, or fukkin a local one, or something. You know your at the right one when everyone around you is poor. If everyone around you is rich, GET THE FUK OUTTA THERE! RIGHT NOW! NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!!!!!!!! JUST GO ...

...because thier fags,...

now like i was saying, what will happen, presuming you succeed, is you will end up being crammed next to everyone else somewhere near the stage, including drunken whores likely to end up trying to talk to you, and then end up talking you into fukking them, providing you wear enough fukking corperate crizzap to chemically convert punkrock into fashionrock. I know this sucks, but this is how it rolls.

NOW!!!!!! Since you are now at this bitches house the next day after fornication and camel lights, in a dif part of the city you live at, or in a dif city altogether you can subtley begin your undercover mission for LSD. This is not so hard, seeing as most people nowadays are big fans of drugs. Most likely, bitches like this would think its cool you fukked em only to gain access to thier circle of drug knowledgable friends.

Damn. Typing that up made me feel like doctor phil

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

America is a rapist.

Edited by 513orangejuice (10/06/08 10:08 AM)

OfflineJair
Smeghead
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: 513orangejuice]
    #9036504 - 10/06/08 10:18 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

513orangejuice said:
You foolish fools,.. you want dif drugs? Look, if you dont live in a CITY, like a REAL city, choose one close to you. Now go on the interent and look up punk shows in that city, preferrabvly no EMO! I mean something like leftover crack, or fukkin a local one, or something. You know your at the right one when everyone around you is poor. If everyone around you is rich, GET THE FUK OUTTA THERE! RIGHT NOW! NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!!!!!!!! JUST GO ...

now like i was saying, what will happen, presuming you succeed, is you will end up being crammed next to everyone else somewhere near the stage, including drunken whores likely to end up trying to talk to you, and then end up talking you into fukking them, providing you wear enough fukking corperate crizzap to chemically convert punkrock into fashionrock. I know this sucks, but this is how it rolls.

NOW!!!!!! Since you are now at this bitches house the next day after fornication and camel lights, in a dif part of the city you live at, or in a dif city altogether you can subtley begin your undercover mission for LSD. This is not so hard, seeing as most people nowadays are big fans of drugs. Most likely, bitches like this would think its cool you fukked em only to gain access to thier circle of drug knowledgable friends.

That is just about the coolest thing I have ever read.

--------------------

Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Narf Carolina Flag
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: Jair]
    #9036871 - 10/06/08 11:39 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Lsd is everywhere.  You just don't have good networking skills. 

Wait, what country are you in.  If its scotland or nigeria i might understand.  In the US, it IS EVERYWHERE.  Hell, you prolly live down the street from me and i've walked past your house trippin nuckin FUTS.

NETWORK
NETWORK
NETWORK.    Like a Job, lucy will not seek you out.

--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Invisiblenerdiator
Stranger
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: shroomie_glen]
    #9037024 - 10/06/08 12:20 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I got to do acid over a year ago and thought that i could get it endlessly. boy was i wrong. now i have to drop large amounts of shrooms weekly =p not a bad trade off, just wish i could still see that great lucy.

OfflineDoidleTheDigger
nuby skeptic with help
Male

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: nerdiator]
    #9037689 - 10/06/08 02:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

when i said i was actively searching i am going to shows and asking around, also offering to pay more,  you cant say im not doing ok when ive found dmt freebase, ive found azures
ive found DXM ,Cathinone, 5-MEO, alot of MDXX and some MDMA, hell ive even found peyote and opium, but for some reason Lucy is eluding me...

got plenty of substitutions, but im not looking to substitute something that Ive never done

--------------------
"Git 'Er Done!"

OfflineDoidleTheDigger
nuby skeptic with help
Male

#9037816 - 10/06/08 03:14 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

id also like to point out that right now the only thing i can get is Maryjane and shitty E
there is no mushroom source in this city and i mean none, so im stuck with usually shitty weed, gross ass E, and the mush my pet grows...

so anyone looking to cornerstone a market in southern ontario... in the G-spot here you could prolly sell mush consistently at 10$ a gram or even more ,
your stories of people saying they can get something then disappearing reminds me of my Mush situation for the past six months, till i decided to grow my own.

And the value of my mushies to me is gram to gram equal to good pot, and i wont trade it for less :laugh:

there is also no amphetamine or opiate supply, you would not believe the potential for monopoly in this city.
hell you could probly sell sheets for 5$ a tab with no deals :/
dont try to say i havnt looked or that my city isnt a city, cuz i have and it is, and i know for a fact the only shit that goes around here is crack/cocaine, pot, very little MDMA, lots of Meth bomb Es and thats it.

so the only way ive found to reliably get psychedelics is to produce them my damn self,
or to buy fukin salvia ... some parts of canada suck :/

--------------------
"Git 'Er Done!"

OfflineDudeyourgone
Gone...
Male User Gallery
Loc: California
    #9037857 - 10/06/08 03:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Or get out of your house, drive to a concert or rave, and walk around and ask people. Works for me everytime

InvisibleEll Ess Bree
reppin state tostate, wat uneed?

#9038236 - 10/06/08 05:30 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Dude, in 10 years of looking and not finding anything, you probably could've got a chem degree, saved up and bought the right equipment, and made some LSD yourself........................................................................................................................................................................................................

OfflineDoidleTheDigger
nuby skeptic with help
Male

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: Ell Ess Bree]
    #9038437 - 10/06/08 06:17 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

LSD is easy to make if you can get pure LSA... you used to be able to buy LSA :o thats why acid used to be everywhere and isnt relly now, not only have i gone to pretty much all concerts in my area, also a few raves, and i mainly encountered shitty E sometime getting lucky and buying real MDMA, other than that...

i go around downtown and talk to the hippies/hobos, i can find lots of crack, lots of salvia ,lots of E(mostly meth)  and occasionally Ketamine  one thing i never have trouble finding is hippies who say they used to get mad psychedelics but cant anymore, not here atleast(or so they say)

you woundlt believe how unreasonably hard it can be to come be any psychadelic except for salvia,  anyone one (good at networking or not) who wants illegal opiates in my city is screwed...not gunna happen even if theyre dying from withdrawal running around screaming for it.

i have a group of  22 ppl(email confirmed) who said theyd pitch 100$ each for 2 tabs each...THATS 2200$ for 44 tabs!!!  pm me if ur wondering where and wanna make a monopoly...

--------------------
"Git 'Er Done!"

OfflineMeddle
Is There Anybody Out There?
Male

Loc: Northern California
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: johnnyxtreme]
    #9039195 - 10/06/08 08:46 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I know what you mean! Everybody I've talked to in the area is dry! Same as shrooms! It's driving me insane I haven't tripped in months. I've talked to soooooooo many people about it...

--------------------
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."

Offlineimdogfood
Stranger

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: johnnyxtreme]
    #9039236 - 10/06/08 08:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

yes it does just gotta find the right place to look for it.

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
    #9039480 - 10/06/08 09:37 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

wiggles said:

I know how this is man. I havent seen acid in years, and when I come across people who say that they get it all of the time, they suddenly cant get it anymore. Maybe LSD has had its day, and will eventually become an extinct substance.

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Offlinehowtodisappear
Stranger
    #9039695 - 10/06/08 10:25 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Apparently you've never been to a music festival. Check out any like any jam-band hippie or electronic music festival or where you have to camp out in tents for a weekend. I've seen hundreds of full sheets of it. Just go to one and look around.

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: howtodisappear]
    #9039716 - 10/06/08 10:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

lsd is fucking hard to get and most of the time's i find it, it ends up being bunk or really low dosed :hulk:

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: howtodisappear]
    #9040870 - 10/07/08 07:01 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

howtodisappear said:
Apparently you've never been to a music festival. Check out any like any jam-band hippie or electronic music festival or where you have to camp out in tents for a weekend. I've seen hundreds of full sheets of it. Just go to one and look around.

My old connects told me the same thing. Even they dont see it any more, but apparently the festivals are the only way to go for many places. Unfortunately, no festivals ever come anywhere near here :thumbdown:  Its all good though, I got other plant friends to give me a ride to hyperspace :zoom:

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

InvisibleDoseMeHomie
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: 513orangejuice]
    #9042413 - 10/07/08 01:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

513orangejuice said:

no.

fuck punk shows. that is stupid.

go to a festival, there will be people practically giving it away.

www.Jambase.com

--------------------
The Gospel

Offlinedude7932288
THC-Daddy
Male

#9042901 - 10/07/08 03:04 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I want to do LSD soo badly, one hit was nothing, it felt like a shroom come up and I just fell asleep because nothing was happening. I want to do two or three!

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: dude7932288]
    #9043254 - 10/07/08 04:15 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Thats some weak shit.

1 hit normally gets me a good level 2 or 3 trip.

--------------------

Offlinedude7932288
THC-Daddy
Male

Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9044653 - 10/07/08 08:15 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Thats some weak shit.

1 hit normally gets me a good level 2 or 3 trip.

:crying:  :crying:  :crying:

--------------------

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger

Loc: Los Angeles
Re: LSD Doesn't Exist. [Re: dude7932288]
    #9044659 - 10/07/08 08:17 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

No.
LSD exists.
Im on lsd right now.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds