Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Dont touch the electric fence!
    #739338 - 07/11/02 11:53 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

lol it rained yesterday morning and little throught the day so i decided to go out to the local dairy farm and other fields to look for mushies at night....i did not find a damn one...not even shitty ones, i mean i have found more on the hottest days of the year. I couldent even find that much cow shit! Then all these dogs at the farmers house started barking ang the cows started wiggin out on me. It sounded like the cow was getting fucked but it was just lookin at us. So we went to another field, stil the same thing. At first the cows ran away to the other and got in a big group and we tried to approach them...i figure well damn if im not gonna get any shorroms i might as well tip a few cows....but then they started running after us, so i ran and tried to jump over the fence only to have the shit shocked out of me by the fence.....ugh what a night

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Dont touch the electric fence! [Re: Vulture]
    #739447 - 07/11/02 12:50 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Dude.... Don't tip the cows... thats just harsh. Thats how you get the cops called and the farmers pissed. As long as you don't trash the fields or hurt the cows, most farmers don't care that you're lookin for shrooms. Don't go thinkin that ALL famers don't care... crazy shit does happen(read damnfunkyone's crazy farmer bitch post).

Peace out,
-Gumby

Anonymous

#739457 - 07/11/02 12:57 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i've done that before. it was during the day, and i could clearly see that it was an electric fence. but there was only one wire that had current running through it. so i tried to maneuver my way over it, only to slip and get the worst shock ever! my fuckin nuts were tingling for an hour. seriously. be careful with that shit. especially if you fancy yourself having children some day...

peace

Invisiblestrang

Re: Dont touch the electric fence! [Re: ]
    #739591 - 07/11/02 02:00 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

one day while in the field my friend started to run cause he thought the cows we running for him....well the son of a bitch started a damn stampede and i had o make a run for it too...well my pant legs were soaked and i ran to the fence... sure enough i got zap like a mother... i have this thing with getting shocked...just a little electricity will send me ape shit.. so i finally made it over the fence and had to walk down the highway, which is very bad...only found 5 cubes....moral of the story: i hate electric fences...

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: strang]
    #739726 - 07/11/02 03:01 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Offlineclosetfreak
Loc: h-town
    #741889 - 07/12/02 01:57 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

when I young, I had no sense
stick my peter in an electric
curled my hair, tickled my balls
made me shit in my overalls

--------------------
back to my closet

Anonymous

Re: Dont touch the electric fence! [Re: closetfreak]
    #742066 - 07/12/02 02:55 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

umm.

Invisibletranced2
the runner of it all

Loc: where peace reigns
    #742366 - 07/12/02 05:12 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

haha

--------------------
in trees. fighting bears.

OfflineStInvetroThomas
Damn straight I'm a hunter.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Estonia
Re: Dont touch the electric fence! [Re: tranced2]
    #742550 - 07/12/02 06:15 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

For me it was late last fall...we were just about to leave the field, as I carefully raised my leg over the fence, to step on the ground my rain wet jeans carried a nice little current....zzzzzzzzz...to my thigh, ow that smarts. The fence was not turned on on our way in, I think the farmer may have seen us and said hey...let's play a trick on those bastards...damn...we still went back.

--------------------
"...I found dozens of single specimens.  That's what I call hunting.  There are only a few "good" hunters here, even now.  You're certainly in that group.  I would imagine if we hunted together we'd find our styles are similar."
- Mr. Mushrooms

RIP Matt, your friendship and your contributions to the world of fungi will be missed. Unfortunately we never got to hunt together.

St Thomas

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
    #742709 - 07/12/02 07:34 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

That was some fast turn around of kharma. Can bad intentions be considered bad kharma? Remember...respect goes a long way.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

OfflinePsilocybeing
journeyman
Re: Dont touch the electric fence! [Re: Joshua]
    #743012 - 07/12/02 11:41 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I wanted to hear that you went to tip cows and then they tipped your dumbass over
I mean come on tipping cows

anyway I would like to see some bullfights were the bull wins
now thats cool

--------------------
"The enormous gap between what US leaders do in the world and what Americans think their leaders are doing is one of the great propaganda accomplishments of the dominant political mythology. "

-- Michael Parenti, political scientist and author

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Dont touch the electric fence! [Re: Psilocybeing]
    #744975 - 07/14/02 07:19 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i wasent gonna tip them but i couldent find any damn shroom and ive never tipped a cow before so i figured what the hell? might as well not have wasted my time coming out here I thought the cows were supposed to sleep standing up though...it was like 2 or 3 am and they were just running around lol

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Anonymous

#745784 - 07/14/02 03:36 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I have you all beat. It was 2am and had to take a leak. I felt like I was shot and hit the ground. When I opened my eyes I saw many people laughing and talking in a forign language. I was in the north east polder of Holland. A nice girl told me I was knocked out because i was pissing on a electric fence. They picked me up and took me to the bar where they proceded to get me drunk. I had to take a leak so I asked where the bathroom was. Everyone started laughing. When I walked out of the bathroom some girls asked me if it still worked. I said " I sure hope so " One of them took me home. Yes it still worked.

OfflineTwistedRedneck
enthusiast
    #745963 - 07/14/02 04:49 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

*applaudes*

good story

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom