Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepirates
Stranger
Legal Ethnobotanicals
    #7390338 - 09/10/07 01:54 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I've been pretty curious for a while about some of these substances I've been reading about, so I finally decided to act on the curiosity and made an order from a reputable site for:

1 oz Kratom leaf
1/4 oz Wild Dagga flowers
50 HWBR seeds
3g powdered kanna

I'm pretty excited about this stuff, particularly the Kratom and HWBR. Anyone have any experience with any of these? I figure, at the very worst, they don't really work and I'm out 40 bucks. Even then, I'm guaranteed at least a few nights worth of activities, which isn't too bad. And best case, they are all interesting experiences and I have alot of fun with them.

Wish me luck, they should all arrive in a few days :smile:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience