Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

About to take a hit...
    #7389021 - 09/09/07 05:44 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

...of some 20x salvia... I always like to think about what I want to gain from a trip, before I do it... I just don't know what I want to gain. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it...

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: About to take a hit... [Re: Siekoaktiv]
    #7389029 - 09/09/07 05:46 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

um ok

--------------------

OfflineXeluc
Traveler
Male

Re: About to take a hit... [Re: Coaster]
    #7389039 - 09/09/07 05:47 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I personally don't enjoy Salvia (20x). My friend that I thought would feel the same loves it. to each their own. Good luck.

OfflineOsamabinshroomy
Stranger
    #7389064 - 09/09/07 05:53 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Enjoy, had the worst trip i ever could imagine(was living in a chilidhood nightmare, scariest 5 mins of my life, honestly SHOOK me up for a good year, and ive tripped on shrooms 40 + times in the last 3-4 years).

Never touching it again!

Imagine you could have 10-5 minute shroom trips w/e you wanted ....lunch brake ehhhh hheheheheh

OfflineXeluc
Traveler
Male

Re: About to take a hit... [Re: Osamabinshroomy]
    #7389100 - 09/09/07 06:05 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

man dude, i must not have had a full experience. When I tripped, i literally FELT my right knee melt into my forehead when i rested my head on it. like, that part was really cool n all, i didnt have a bad trip. I just cant STAND the million needle pricks all over my body. Shrooms are my choice.

InvisibleInfested
Stranger
Male

#7389103 - 09/09/07 06:06 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Its hard to gain something out of salvia trip just like its hard to gain something out of DMT experience.

Your questions will just loop for what will seem like eternity. Good luck though!

OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Re: About to take a hit... [Re: Infested]
    #7389115 - 09/09/07 06:09 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

There's a mind device doing on... she didn't feel as though she had anything to show me, maybe I need to dig deeper. To do it in a dark room; no destractions, no devices. Or I could possibly use the mucic as a form or device, to CHANGE the device. The movement was repetitive, and annoying. I'm still feelng her residiual effects, and it's quite severe

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

OfflineXeluc
Traveler
Male

#7389143 - 09/09/07 06:18 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

make a calm environment for yourself. perhaps candle light only with soothing music.

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: About to take a hit... [Re: Xeluc]
    #7389167 - 09/09/07 06:24 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

She has much to show you just keep trying.

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

OfflineImaWonderwall
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: A Sea of Holes
Re: About to take a hit... [Re: Xeluc]
    #7389184 - 09/09/07 06:29 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

It took me a few times of trying salvia before I finally got anything out of it. I always did it the right way and felt something then one time, wham! I was the Floor. Then a Door. Then a lot of other shit. Then very confused.

Dont be afraid though, salvia isn't really much "fun" but it has to mean something. That or it just really gets you throwed.

OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Re: About to take a hit... [Re: ImaWonderwall]
    #7389314 - 09/09/07 07:06 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Haha, well, I finally met her, and I was dissappointed, yet encouraged... I'll explain later...

--------------------

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

#7389374 - 09/09/07 07:21 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Once you breakthrough you wont be disappointed you will be frightened.

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Re: About to take a hit... [Re: clemens]
    #7389635 - 09/09/07 08:35 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

No, I was disappointed about what happened, not disappointed about the intensity. She basically told me that she's not ready to see me yet, because

1. I need to learn to express my other salvia experiences in the form of art
2. I didn't come with a question to ask her

I felt like I was on a conveyor belt with all the other stupid people who use salvia for no reason, and at the end of the conveyor belt was reality. I slowly slipped back, and now I have something to work towards before my next encounter.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order