Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZombie_Eater
Stranger
Loc: South Louisiana
Think I finally found one! Need a quick reply!!!
    #738344 - 07/11/02 05:20 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hey dudes. I walked out to the end of my driveway to get the paper this morning and what do I see growing out some cow shit on the other side of the fence? A mushroom! I promptly jumped the fence and got down to examine it. A small mushroom, pretty sure it's a cube. The stem is blueing like a motherfucker. The veil is also blackish. The gills are brown. The cap is white with a gold center and a little umbo on top. When I picked it it had sticky junk on the cap. Now it is smooth and shiny. So is it safe to munch? Also, I only found one single shroom on the whole field. 10 acres. 1 cube. Shitloads of other mushrooms. Plenty of those lepiota's and other little non-bluing shroooms. I didn't even pick those. One more question....I haven't tripped in 6 years, will I get a decent trip off this single fresh shroom? I weigh 156 and It's about as tall as my thumb and the cap a little wider than a quarter. About the size of a half dollar. What level will I reach? Hoping for a quick reply. Thanks in advance.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTwistedRedneck
enthusiast
Re: Think I finally found one! Need a quick reply!!! [Re: Zombie_Eater]
    #738497 - 07/11/02 06:30 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

u wont trip off of a shroom that small - sorry. If i were u - i'd dry it and save it. After it rains go lookin again - if u can find a few more u oughta have a good trip.

OfflineZombie_Eater
Stranger
Re: Think I finally found one! Need a quick reply!!! [Re: Zombie_Eater]
    #738507 - 07/11/02 06:33 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well. I just ate the motherfucker raw about 20 minutes ago. Just yawned for the 5th time in like 5 minutes. Don't really feel any effects. I guess I probably won't even trip at all. Just yawned again. Okay. Maybe I feel it a little bit. It's hard to tell. I wish I could have found more than one.

--------------------

OfflineZombie_Eater
Stranger
Re: Think I finally found one! Need a quick reply!!! [Re: TwistedRedneck]
    #738518 - 07/11/02 06:37 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Damn. I feel kind of floaty now. No visuals though. I'm going to look for more tonight. If I have to walk 200 miles I'm gonna do it. I want to trip FOR REAL. So bad. I wish I knew of some good fields around Baton Rouge.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies