Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

teotzlcoatl
    #7375025 - 09/06/07 03:59 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

not only is this guy annoying, he has pm'd me about which entheogens i am currently using, to ask me if he could send some plants to my house, and various of other sketchy things relating to exposure of identity or location, including this weird and attractive piece of sketchyness

Quote:

Kevin Huffman
From NBC is doing a documentary on the entheogenic community...HE would like to interview smart people like you...I've already spoke with him on the phone and he's a really nice guy...Do you know anybody esle that would want to talk to him besides (maybe) you?

that sounds like 100% crap, and looks like a way to try and receive identity or location of someone. he already pseudo-asked for my address, now hes pseudo-asking for my phone number.
those damn pseudo-askers :nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKevsaNewb
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the south
Re: teotzlcoatl [Re: CptnGarden]
    #7375104 - 09/06/07 04:23 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

uhm...:eek:....can we say creepy?

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: teotzlcoatl [Re: KevsaNewb]
    #7375148 - 09/06/07 04:36 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KevsaNewb said:
uhm...:eek:....can we say creepy?

uuhhhmmmm can we say, teotz' puppetry :puppet: :ban: :smirk:

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #7375532 - 09/06/07 06:10 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

he sent me this gay shit on 8/18

Quote:

God(Tao) is the largest grower of Psilocybian mushrooms on Earth...

You may pick any of God's mushrooms for free from fields and forests...God doesn't even mind...

I heard that the police are hot on God's trail tho...They aim to put a stop to God's madness(A.K.A.- loving kindness and infinite knowledge)

This thread was basically to illustrate the stupidity of anyone who thinks that a naturally occurring fungi, plant, or cacti can be made "illegal"

:lol:

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: teotzlcoatl [Re: Atheist]
    #7375895 - 09/06/07 07:40 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7375828#Post7375828

Quote:

Anybody making X out there? I got one of your chemicals in HUGE supply!

whats wrong with this guy? sounds like a cop, either that or someone whos really fuckin stupid.

InvisibleFecalDildo
Fat LadiesBingo.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory.
    #7377964 - 09/07/07 09:37 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

He's not right.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: teotzlcoatl [Re: FecalDildo]
    #7378516 - 09/07/07 12:17 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

this user also has been ingesting random things in random amounts without researching them and then flipping out in the garden and psychedelic experience asking for everyones advice.

I dont think allowing him to barter in the ethno garden is such a good idea, he has had like 5 threads on it, and he only seems to be getting himself into things hes not even mature enough to understand :smirk:
erowid must be a foreign language to him or something.

this guy sounds like hes 15 or 16, and is NOT willing to learn or cooperate :crankey:

/end of rant

but in all seriousness, can we have a group voting for a temporary :ban:

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7378549 - 09/07/07 12:25 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

temporary?!

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

#7378865 - 09/07/07 01:51 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

we shouldnt ban him forever, maybe make it so everytime he logs in hes redirected to erowid.org, so he can only read and learn, not post and possibly harm someone.

hes been giving misinformation out, making false identifications, doing destructive things like consuming random amounts of unknown drugs, and those who want to help people out here are probably feeling like the babysitter in this situation. hes completely unwilling to take a hint even when asked by more than 10 people over the same instances, he usually responds with some persuasive crap that gets him credit on the spot and then he goes and causes more people to dislike him by doing the exact same shit over again.

wether or not hes young, and he already said he lives at home with his mom and probably is/acts underage,
hes causing a great disruption in the farce :igor: and those of the ethnobotanical garden are a little bit T'd off over this.

who the hell has the balls to shout out as a source of safrole for all those out there "making X", if he isnt 15 or 16?
reasonable, mature, researched, individuals, do not make this kind of statement. nor do they even go there for that matter.

and in the same manner, who pm's everyone with all these crazy long rants about mushrooms and being naked, asking about personal drug use and location.

not someone I want to stick around this site and watch run rampant with no tap on the wrist, he needs to get a serious clue or get seriously lost. let someone else take care of him :shrug:

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7378946 - 09/07/07 02:13 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

lets ban him forever then!

InvisibleFecalDildo
Fat LadiesBingo.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory.
    #7378978 - 09/07/07 02:18 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

"CptnGarden said:
we shouldnt ban him forever, maybe make it so everytime he logs in hes redirected to erowid.org, so he can only read and learn, not post and possibly harm someone.

hes been giving misinformation out, making false identifications, doing destructive things like consuming random amounts of unknown drugs, and those who want to help people out here are probably feeling like the babysitter in this situation. hes completely unwilling to take a hint even when asked by more than 10 people over the same instances, he usually responds with some persuasive crap that gets him credit on the spot and then he goes and causes more people to dislike him by doing the exact same shit over again.

wether or not hes young, and he already said he lives at home with his mom and probably is/acts underage,
hes causing a great disruption in the farce :igor: and those of the ethnobotanical garden are a little bit T'd off over this.

who the hell has the balls to shout out as a source of safrole for all those out there "making X", if he isnt 15 or 16?
reasonable, mature, researched, individuals, do not make this kind of statement. nor do they even go there for that matter.

and in the same manner, who pm's everyone with all these crazy long rants about mushrooms and being naked, asking about personal drug use and location.

not someone I want to stick around this site and watch run rampant with no tap on the wrist, he needs to get a serious clue or get seriously lost. let someone else take care of him :shrug: "

All of that is relevant in this case, he is a liability.

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7379016 - 09/07/07 02:25 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

somebody ban this fucktard:

Quote:

Teotzlcoatl said:
doesn't look like you can really stand up...I suggest making a really thick carpet or even put mattresses down, so you can lay around or sit anywhere...

Can I come trip in your room if I provide the Entheogens?

Where are you located?

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Loc: anywhere but here
    #7380731 - 09/07/07 07:45 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i would like to agree to ban him , he is so sketchy and he floods the ethno forum with trade requests, telling people that he knows where to get this and that and to pm him ( prolly looking to get Addy's)

giving out false info, pretending like he knows what he is talking about, says he has been growing cacti for 3 years but thinks a san pedro takes 15 years to get 4 foot long.

he has made all he regular users/vets in the ethno forum dislike going there because he posts in very fucking thread and makes a shit load of new retarded threads all the time.

a fucking guy tried to use the ethno forum to make money selling datura and we told him to get lost and fucking teo backed him up 100%
and said we were in the wrong

done ranting

summary

retard
sketchy
annoying
underage
lier
and many other names i dont care to say

--------------------
=================================================
if you have any questions please feel free to pm me , thx :-)

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Re: teotzlcoatl [Re: FecalDildo]
    #7380751 - 09/07/07 07:48 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FecalDildo said:
"CptnGarden said:

not someone I want to stick around this site and watch run rampant with no tap on the wrist, he needs to get a serious clue or get seriously lost. let someone else take care of him :shrug: "

All of that is relevant in this case, he is a liability.

best info i read all day and i would have just quoted it if i read it before i posted mine,

--------------------

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
Re: teotzlcoatl [Re: royer]
    #7380843 - 09/07/07 08:07 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

What can I do to make you people happy?

Seriously give me a short list of stuff, stop flaming me and I'll do EXACTLY what you ask...

I'll never ask for an addy ever again, unless somebody contacts me and ask me first...I have must some very stupid post...such as "Can I come trip in your room if I provide the Entheogens? Where are you located?" and "Anybody making X out there? I got one of your chemicals in HUGE supply!"

I was drunk for that 2nd one and that's probably the dumbest thing I've ever said on the shroomery...I'd edited it and got rid of it as soon as I saw that the next morning...totally stupid, I admit...

Royer said-"a fucking guy tried to use the ethno forum to make money selling datura and we told him to get lost and fucking teo backed him up 100%"

That's bullshit! Pull up the thread and read it...I said he shouldn't be flamed so bad, but he DEF. shouldn't be selling datura...

So if you act respectful and nice I vow to do exactly what y'all ask...(within reason)

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Re: teotzlcoatl [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7380857 - 09/07/07 08:08 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not underage, If a mod would PM me I could back that up...

--------------------

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

#7380878 - 09/07/07 08:13 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

we have asked many of times and told you what is wrong in a few threads and you dont listen!!

this is not a drug hook up site!! so all these pm me for this and that should stop unless you are trading in the market place!!!!!

also you never search, say stupid shit, and thread hi-jack all the fucking time, the ethno forum is going to shit because of you, we didnt have a fucking problem in there until you came!!!

also why do you have to fucking add your 2 cnts to every fucking post in there and 80% it is wrong or just fucking retarded

go to the nook!!!

--------------------

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

#7380890 - 09/07/07 08:15 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

You would like me to post less?

And be more informed when I do post?

I believe I can do that...I truely am sorry if I've caused any problems...

If anybody thinks I'm a cop...Do you think I would be this stupid?:lol:

--------------------

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

#7380896 - 09/07/07 08:16 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

cops are very stupid!!!

--------------------

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

#7380910 - 09/07/07 08:19 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I agree...but I'm no cop...

BUT...that's exactly what a cop would say!:tokeeporder:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies