Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #7366789 - 09/04/07 06:05 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I'm very happy for you LF :smile:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #7368340 - 09/04/07 06:40 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

You have always cared about me when many others here have not. Some people just don't understand that kind of love. Strength, virtue, and wisdom to you my brother!

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #7369411 - 09/04/07 11:07 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I've got my own demon to excorcise shortly and it's name is alcohol, i'm getting some Klonopin to help ward off the withdrawl symptoms, this shit is ruining my health and my life but thanks for Your positive vibes, i always knew You were a good guy :smile:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#7369668 - 09/05/07 01:08 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Thankfully, I never got into a daily alcohol routine. Alcohol withdrawal is a much more serious situation than even Heroin withdrawal.

Painful as it is, most people do not die from even a cold turkey, non-medicated Heroin withdrawal. They just wish they were dead.

People however do die sometimes during an alcohol withdrawal, and so I hope you're going to do it using the assistance of an understanding medical doctor.

PM me your phone # again please, I have some minutes now.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#7370016 - 09/05/07 07:55 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I think with the klonopins i'll be fine but i'll PM you my phone # anyway but the signgal breaks up sometimes because my phone is a total worthless piece of shit :grin:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #7373055 - 09/05/07 11:20 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Update: Uh oh, I must have hit a snag, I'm having some serious troubles sleeping at night. I keep on staying up partying, drinking, smoking bong hits, having fun until around 5, and so when I crash it's not really night anymore. lol

If you're a bit slow catching on, this means I'm saying that my Tek also avoids the post detox depression. Well, at least in three out of three people who have tried my Tek so far anyway.

--------------------

Edited by Lightningfractal (09/06/07 03:37 AM)

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
    #7373257 - 09/06/07 12:32 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Somehow, I have no sympathy for 300-pound methheads.

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: GnuBobo]
    #7373348 - 09/06/07 01:09 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Somehow, you have no idea of what you're talking about.

--------------------

InvisibleFecalDildo
Fat LadiesBingo.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory.
    #7373413 - 09/06/07 02:05 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I still see no part three listing how to use the poppy tea to wean from opiates.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: FecalDildo]
    #7373469 - 09/06/07 02:54 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

That's because that information is contained in part 2. That's why it's called "The procedure". I went back and edited part 2 just now to make it more explanatory, please go back and re-read part 2.

Don't expect me to write like Jim Morrison's poetry, I've been writing this during my own personal Heroin withdrawal you do realize.

But I do hope it will make sense to you now, or else I wouldn't have bothered writing any of this at all in the first place.

--------------------

Edited by Lightningfractal (09/06/07 03:43 AM)

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: FecalDildo]
    #7373476 - 09/06/07 03:12 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I just re-read it all and you have the framework.

Tailor-suit your own dosages to coincide with your own personal situation, and the jist and goals of the tek, and you'll be fine. Some need more tea, some need less, some need it for a longer duration, some less. All will appreciate and be thankful for benzos. If you or anyone else hits any sort of snag using my Tek PM me and I'll figure out what you should do and tell you.

Also, if anyone would like me to me to tailor suit a specific plan for you, PM me with your weight, duration of use, method(s) of use, frequency of use, amount of use, and how you would estimate your current mental state, and I'll put together a plan that can and should make you win and win big.

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#7373486 - 09/06/07 03:35 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I predict that this "severely depressed", ex-junkie here has enough energy built back up to pull an all nighter!!! Too bad I just ran out of Crown though. But wow, I have a half bottle of Smirnoff!!

BTW always buy good headphones, and always download FLAC, never MP3, never, ever compromise quality for price or convenience.

Anyone ever mixed Smirnoff with Dew? Taste O.K.?

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: GnuBobo]
    #7373489 - 09/06/07 03:39 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

GnuBobo said:
Somehow, I have no sympathy for 300-pound methheads.

By the way, why in the hell would I need any sympathy? Did you read the thread? I suspect not.

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#7374363 - 09/06/07 12:38 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I've never been able to sleep at night without alcohol, it was really fun laying out on the grass drinking beer at 5 am looking up at the stars and shooting the shit with you, that's probably the hardest i've ever laughed over the phone without being on acid :lol:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#7378038 - 09/07/07 10:01 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, that was a fun middle -of-the-night phone call for me as well!

Did I sound depressed to you?

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#7378196 - 09/07/07 10:41 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

You didn't sound depressed at all, how could You and i have laughed so much if You were..........man it was to good talking to You then BRL watching the sun come up........

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #7378439 - 09/07/07 11:55 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

AWWW You two are so good for eachother.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#7382010 - 09/07/07 11:44 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Vodka and Mountain Dew rawks, sort of like lime rickey and gin :smile:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: Psychoslut]
    #7382191 - 09/08/07 12:51 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
AWWW You two are so good for eachother.

Hey now! it ain't like that! Two like electrodes produce no current, just ask your car battery.

(Two brothers can make money together though, that's sweet!)

It's like the difference between parallel and series circuits, they have very different rules.

--------------------

Edited by Lightningfractal (09/08/07 12:58 AM)

InvisibleFecalDildo
Fat LadiesBingo.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory.
    #7382387 - 09/08/07 02:12 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

This is no good, I'm back on heroin again, can you please write it all out in a more concise and straight forward manner.

This is very important that you do it. I need to stop now.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder