Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Loc: usa
West Virginia University
    #7369565 - 09/05/07 12:16 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Does anyone in the community go to WVU?

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
Re: West Virginia University [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7369574 - 09/05/07 12:18 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

No, but their football fans are a bunch of bitches.

--------------------
!

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: West Virginia University [Re: jewunit]
    #7369584 - 09/05/07 12:21 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Well if u were in a contest for pissin off a WVU student/fan the quickest I would say u won. lol WVU fans are almost as intense as Steeler fans, almost

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #7369591 - 09/05/07 12:22 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

They are the most annoying fans I have ever been around, and I have gone to at least one road football game a season for as long as I've been alive.

--------------------
!

OfflineNewFungiGrower
Stranger
Re: West Virginia University [Re: jewunit]
    #7369646 - 09/05/07 12:56 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

does etsu count? (east tennessee state U)???

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #7369664 - 09/05/07 01:06 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Thats because, all of the fans are related..

:wink:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Edited by Brainiac (09/05/07 05:26 AM)

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: West Virginia University [Re: Brainiac]
    #7369758 - 09/05/07 02:10 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #7369763 - 09/05/07 02:16 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I think one of the most embarrasing moments of my life was while I was a mountaineer fan.
My dad is from WV and he always rooted for them, so when I was 10 or so, I hopped on the banwagon, especially when they got stomped by Florida in the sugar bowl years back.
I was standing on the stoop of this hotel in downtown New Orleans, with a fucking (the memory is painful) coon skin cap and a bunch of FLorida fans (keep in mind I was like 10) were walking by and I started talking shit about how we were going to win and how the gators suck... I was going on and on, and then one of them just says "dude your fly is down".
it really fucked up my whole shit-talking.

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: West Virginia University [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7371046 - 09/05/07 02:00 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Damn that sucks lol but its really funny

--------------------

OfflineDTCharlieB
yum yum fish.
Male

Loc: Yak attack Flag
    #7371172 - 09/05/07 02:49 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I attend WVU at the moment. The partying down here is pretty intense.

--------------------
I like lasagna.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#7371175 - 09/05/07 02:51 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

fantasylndvictm said:
lol WVU fans are almost as intense as Steeler fans, almost

One of my best friends goes to WVU and played a pretty big part in the riot there about 2 years ago. During a recent trip up there to help him move into his new house, he showed me where they overturned a car against a light pole on Grant Street and set it on fire. You could still see the scorch marks on the pole and concrete underneath as well as the scrapes on the street where the car was flipped and pushed. :laugh:

I don't really give two shits about Football and I hate it how most everyone tries to describe a school based solely on how good their sports teams are. That being said, I love WVU and Morgantown. I've met some of the nicest people there and the area is just beautiful. Also the close proximity to Terra Alta (Sunshine Daydreams) and Masontown (Allgood) makes it even better.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Edited by WakeboardrB (09/05/07 02:52 PM)

Offlineskydog
Coffee & Blunts
Male User Gallery

#7371190 - 09/05/07 02:59 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

fantasylndvictm said:
Does anyone in the community go to WVU?

Depends who's asking  :chiefwiggum:

--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

OfflineDTCharlieB
yum yum fish.
Male

Loc: Yak attack Flag
Re: West Virginia University [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #7371193 - 09/05/07 03:00 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:

One of my best friends goes to WVU and played a pretty big part in the riot there about 2 years ago. During a recent trip up there to help him move into his new house, he showed me where they overturned a car against a light pole on Grant Street and set it on fire. You could still see the scorch marks on the pole and concrete underneath as well as the scrapes on the street where the car was flipped and pushed. :laugh:

I don't really give two shits about Football and I hate it how most everyone tries to describe a school based solely on how good their sports teams are. That being said, I love WVU and Morgantown. I've met some of the nicest people there and the area is just beautiful. Also the close proximity to Terra Alta (Sunshine Daydreams) and Masontown (Allgood) makes it even better.

That was after we beat Texas Tech to get to the Elite 8, that car belonged to a girl that lived down the hall from me in my dorm, Summit (the dorm on Grant).  Everyone was partying and rioting and she was in the lobby crying, kinda sad.  But thats how it goes sometimes.

--------------------
I like lasagna.

Offlineskydog
Coffee & Blunts
Male User Gallery

Re: West Virginia University [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #7371213 - 09/05/07 03:10 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
That being said, I love WVU and Morgantown. I've met some of the nicest people there and the area is just beautiful. Also the close proximity to Terra Alta (Sunshine Daydreams) and Masontown (Allgood) makes it even better.

:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinejellynutz
keep it rockin'like a whore onpills
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7371350 - 09/05/07 04:06 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

WOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GOOOO!!!!!

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WV = almost heaven

--------------------
Passion destroyed is reborn in the passion for destruction...

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Re: West Virginia University [Re: DTCharlieB]
    #7371370 - 09/05/07 04:13 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DTCharlieB said:
I attend WVU at the moment. The partying down here is pretty intense.

The partying at pretty much any state school, and most other schools, is intense.

And thank god people at OSU stopped flipping cars and all that stupid shit.

--------------------
!

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: West Virginia University [Re: DTCharlieB]
    #7374737 - 09/06/07 02:43 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DTCharlieB said:
Quote:

WakeboardrB said:

That was after we beat Texas Tech to get to the Elite 8, that car belonged to a girl that lived down the hall from me in my dorm, Summit (the dorm on Grant).  Everyone was partying and rioting and she was in the lobby crying, kinda sad.  But thats how it goes sometimes.

I used to party over on Grant all the time. I live like 15 minute from morgantown and I was just tryin to meet some new ppl.

--------------------

Offlineskydog
Coffee & Blunts
Male User Gallery

#7374986 - 09/06/07 03:49 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

So what, about 3 or 4 people so far? There was another guy awhile back that said he went to WVU, too. Can't remember his username though.

--------------------

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: West Virginia University [Re: skydog]
    #7375190 - 09/06/07 04:46 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

:lol:  HaHa I'm askin

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom