Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJive turkey
a black midget shemale
Male User Gallery

Re: are they as sacred as we think [Re: gmuralid]
    #7363016 - 09/02/07 10:31 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Good post gmuralid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleroquet
Expat tippler
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dubai بجدية عربي...
Re: are they as sacred as we think [Re: Jive turkey]
    #7363547 - 09/03/07 03:21 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Do NOT go around telling everyone mushrooms are making you a better person or they'll think you're mad. Plus it's not very cool to shove that kind of stuff down people's throat. Imagine how you'd feel if someone started going on about a cult they'd joined and how great it is to be loved by God bla bla bla. Some things are best kept to yourself. Would you discuss your sex life in detail with your mother? No? Then don't discuss drug use either.

Offlineretrospect
Re: are they as sacred as we think [Re: roquet]
    #7363608 - 09/03/07 04:13 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

maybe your right.

maybe i am trying to make my drug use discussion as open as whats for dinner.

it can never be like that?

Offlinegmuralid
Holy Cow
Male User Gallery

Loc: India
Re: are they as sacred as we think [Re: retrospect]
    #7363686 - 09/03/07 05:32 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks guys.

retro, It can be like that, but only with people closest to you who know yu for who you really are. like i had said earlier, you need to balance it so that you dont seem completely out of it.

Your enthusiasm is from a very real experience and very real transformation, but they dont know that and may not be interested. They also have their own lives to live, minds to deal with, realities to percieve, same as you. Another thing of note here is that your reality is your own, and not necessarily the only valid one. So yes, dont push your belief on anyone or overstate it.

You will realise that there are things that will start to work against you if you talk about them too much or in the wrong company.

Think of it as tempering. A Samurai katana is tempered and folded many many times over itself for it to become the awesome weapon that it is, able to cut through most any material.

Think of your mind and your tongue as the same. Temper them, and you will be able to be free to speak about these things, but you must learn when and how to speak about this stuff. It can be hard for people to take you seriously if you dont control it.

When your mind and tongue are tempered adequately, they will be just as sharp and you will also be able to use them with the same amount of power as the katana, and people will listen, without thinking of you as some little nutjob.

Having said this, I myself find this hard to practice and sometimes (esp. with family and friends) I come across sounding completely looney and then they give me the "oh damn, not shroom discussion again" look, so its not as easy as I have made it sound.

Ok again, too much talk. sorry!

--------------------
Wilderness. It defines me.

Offlinegmuralid
Holy Cow
Male User Gallery

Loc: India
    #7363687 - 09/03/07 05:35 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Plus you can always be free to discuss it here as openly as you wish. Thats what we are here for. Education and understanding.

--------------------
Wilderness. It defines me.

InvisibleWilliamsii
Explorer

#7370562 - 09/05/07 11:38 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

A wealthy contribution gmuralid, thank you.

Sometimes when I talk to somebody it can help my understanding of the issue if I argue a different side of the issue that isn't my own. Look at everything from as many sides as possible and you will invariably discover new things.

Try it out, open your mind.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order