Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
Re: Steroids [Re: JunkFood]
    #7368364 - 09/04/07 06:45 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

JunkFood said:
They always say how they turn you into a girl (make you grow tits, shrink your dick)

it actually just shrinks your testicles and makes your dick longer
not substantially longer
but
noticeably longer and thicker

like a baby's arm holding an apple

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Steroids [Re: d33p]
    #7368464 - 09/04/07 07:15 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

d33p said:
You don't know a lot about steroids I take it. Steroids are not just for gaining mass. They are most often used to recover from intense training and allow a person training full time to maintain their muscle mass. Proper use of steroids allows you to gain incredible stamina.

I seem to recall that actually doing the work would give you all these benefits
of steroids, I remember training for a 10k race, instead of running 10k, I went 15,
each time I worked on beating my times, once I managed what I wanted, I pushed
harder for 20k... but hey, steroids are the easy way, wrap it up like a happy meal
and everyone can have it

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Steroids [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7368642 - 09/04/07 07:59 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

For real, whatever happened to diet and excersize? you know doing things the natural way?
I can understand wanting to enhance oneself for sport, like getting an edge as a body builder, or an mma fighter, but its probly best to try diet, and excersize first for morbid obesity.

--------------------

OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
Re: Steroids [Re: Dreamer987]
    #7368759 - 09/04/07 08:28 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Get an adderall script wiccan.

I went from 147 to 136 in 2 weeks during the summer doing 30mg xr per day. It was soo easy to focus my diet onto healthy stuff and get back into lifting with that extra motivation.

With that said, I've thought about steroids and would definately take them if I could do it safely.

OfflineJunkFood
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: NYC
Re: Steroids [Re: JT]
    #7368773 - 09/04/07 08:31 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Why does everyone talk about adderall when there's dexedrine. If your gonna take amphetamine you might as well take pure amphetamine not some amphetamine concoction made by an pharmaceutical company. Heck, might as well go for Desoxyn. But furthermore, fuck amphetamines altogether: cocaine. Why take something slightly toxic when there's a much better alternative?

OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
Re: Steroids [Re: JunkFood]
    #7368798 - 09/04/07 08:37 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

if my health insurance covered cocaine i'd be all over that

OfflineJunkFood
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: NYC
Re: Steroids [Re: JT]
    #7368810 - 09/04/07 08:39 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

It's Schedule II...

Also, Wiccan lives in The Netherlands.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: Steroids [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7368826 - 09/04/07 08:43 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
I seem to recall that actually doing the work would give you all these benefits
of steroids, I remember training for a 10k race, instead of running 10k, I went 15,
each time I worked on beating my times, once I managed what I wanted, I pushed
harder for 20k... but hey, steroids are the easy way, wrap it up like a happy meal
and everyone can have it

Wow, you trained for a foot race and didn't use any steroids. You truly are a bad ass. A god among men if I may say.

I'm talking about training full time for MMA, ie 10 hours+ a day. But hey, since they use some very effective chemicals, I guess they are just pussies taking the easy way out. The whole point of that paragraph was that it is the AAS which allows them to train as hard and long as they do. It would be hard to maintain the level of training that many fighters do without the shortened recovery times one can get while using AAS. It also allows them to maintain their muscle mass while doing high intensity cardio for long periods of time. MMA training is not at all comparable to a foot race. The fact of the matter is that AAS allows fighters to train harderand longer, not easier or less.

AAS doesn't make you a better fighter although it will help. Steroids are just very effective supplements IMO, nothing to be afriad of.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Edited by d33p (09/04/07 08:51 PM)

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
    #7369021 - 09/04/07 09:19 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I garauntee you the best fighters in the world don't take steroids and would be totally against them. As far as I know, it's the opposite of what any classic martial arts teaches. Steroids might not be anything to fear, but that doesn't mean they don't have negative effects on the body.

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
    #7369039 - 09/04/07 09:26 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i've never taken anabolic steroids.. but for a short while when i was a freshman or sophomore in high school weightlifting with my mom's b/f, he had me taking androstenedione. or something like that. I'm pretty sure it's illegal now.

I really wish I had been more hardcore about working out back then because in the short time that i was taking that and lifting with him my squat went up like 60lbs or more. Although, that was really the first time i started lifting, so half of that increase was probably just fixing my technique and getting used to the feeling of pushing weight.

--------------------

Invisibleem_bre_O
shroomery'sEmbryoticAsshole
 User Gallery

Loc: In the stages of develope...
    #7369044 - 09/04/07 09:26 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Lots of Physical Strength+ Low Mental Strength(Heart) = Steroid user.

Sean Sherk........I think you misunderstood my clear message. I never said that steroids do not improve performance. But the longevity of a fighter is shortened. Sean Sherk(i like 'em) is a great fighter/wrestler but he won't be champ no more than 2 fights from now. Hell sean sherk has even said in interviews that he knows he won't be around much longer
Bas rutten is an example I would rather go by in terms of fitness and supplements.

War of the roids

Invisibleem_bre_O
shroomery'sEmbryoticAsshole
 User Gallery

Loc: In the stages of develope...
    #7369084 - 09/04/07 09:34 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

[I know that Royce got caught. So what? It seemed to be the first time that he did them.
It's understandable why he used Deca but he should have known he would get caught.
Inexperience will get you caught.... no shit.
Also Deca is still a mass builder even though the gains are relatively mild. And congratulations, you own a book.

Your telling me that the book doesn't contain legit steroid info??
From what I remember it was Equipoise(sp?). Your just pissed cause your on the shit and ppl are talkin down on it.

Gamma-O works pretty good and it's a natural derivative. Granted it takes a month of load time but....

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: Steroids [Re: daytripper05]
    #7369210 - 09/04/07 09:57 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

daytripper05 said:
I garauntee you the best fighters in the world don't take steroids and would be totally against them. As far as I know, it's the opposite of what any classic martial arts teaches. Steroids might not be anything to fear, but that doesn't mean they don't have negative effects on the body.

You are so, so wrong.

Several top fighters in MMA have been in trouble for steroid use, or fought in Japan where steroids were perfectly legal to take for the most part (or just not tested for.)

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Re: Steroids [Re: daytripper05]
    #7370374 - 09/05/07 10:32 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

daytripper05 said:

The negative effects are completely overstated.
Since when does TMAs teach you to use steroids?
A hell of lot more fighters use AAS then you think. Nagging injuries, joint problems, and sores add up very quickly when you train and fight as hard as they do and you don't have the genetics of a demi-god. For most of them it's not a matter of wanting to cheat to be the better man in the ring. They just want to be healthy and able to train.

Personally, I frown on steroid use when they are banned in the organization you fight in although I think they should be allowed.

--------------------

bang bang

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Re: Steroids [Re: em_bre_O]
    #7370399 - 09/05/07 10:41 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

em_bre_O said:
Lots of Physical Strength+ Low Mental Strength(Heart) = Steroid user.

Sean Sherk........I think you misunderstood my clear message. I never said that steroids do not improve performance. But the longevity of a fighter is shortened. Sean Sherk(i like 'em) is a great fighter/wrestler but he won't be champ no more than 2 fights from now. Hell sean sherk has even said in interviews that he knows he won't be around much longer
Bas rutten is an example I would rather go by in terms of fitness and supplements.

War of the roids

At bold: Again, a complete misconception.

Sean Sherk will be stripped of his title so he is losing his belt now. If anything leads to Sherk not being in the game for long it will be the intensity of his training, not AAS.

And lol at Rutten. I love Bas but he is big on drugs. He's been caught on opiates and something else I believe. There is no direct evidence that he has used AAS but I seriously doubt that he didn't.

And I hate Sherk, I'm so glad he got caught.

--------------------

bang bang

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Re: Steroids [Re: em_bre_O]
    #7370403 - 09/05/07 10:42 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

em_bre_O said:

Your telling me that the book doesn't contain legit steroid info??
From what I remember it was Equipoise(sp?). Your just pissed cause your on the shit and ppl are talkin down on it.

Gamma-O works pretty good and it's a natural derivative. Granted it takes a month of load time but....

A book is just a book. And it was Deca.

I've never used AAS but I have no reservations about doing it. I might consider it when I move back to states and start training again.

--------------------

bang bang

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: Steroids [Re: Asante]
    #7370554 - 09/05/07 11:35 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Rather than risking your health I would suggest you optimize your diet and try something like rhodiola rosea. Rhodiola is an adaptogen which will activate your lipase (fat-burning) enzymes especially when taken before exercise. Fat levels in the blood were 44% higher in those taking it than control and the effect continued for up to 12 hours. So your exercise will build muscle and that combined with fat loss will totally change the look of your body safely.

Rhodiola will also give you a ton of energy and enable you to recover from exercise more quickly. It has other benefits as well.

More info on rhodiola:

http://www.smart-drugs.net/Rhodiola-rosea.htm

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Steroids [Re: zorbman]
    #7370777 - 09/05/07 01:05 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

yeah... i kind of think that unless you absolutely NEED to put something extra into your body, don't do it.

fucking around with hormone levels and all that (or snart drugs or wierd nutriutional suppliments) seems kind of sketchy to me.

however is there is scientific evidence that says low dose steroids aren't bad for you, and you feel you need them for a specific life bettering purpose, then why not i guess?

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleTokinBlue
Stranger
Male

Re: Steroids [Re: truekimbo2]
    #7370947 - 09/05/07 01:41 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

Re: Steroids [Re: Asante]
    #7370983 - 09/05/07 01:47 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Wiccan, if you want to get in decent shape start eating healthy food, stop eating garbage, and move everyday. You will lose weight and you don't need steroids to do these things.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds