Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying... Flag
dimethyltriptamine diethylamine and dimethylethanolamine questions
    #7360344 - 09/02/07 01:38 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

dimethylethanolamine is sold at gmc, is this a precursor for dmt? also, don't all dimelthytriptamine molecules use diethylamine as their main ethylamine bond? is any of this, right? or am I way way off..........
peace

--------------------
The point to meditating is to feel the same when you are meditation as when you aren't. To be balanced inside and out. Difficult to do when being aware of breath and sensation. However, not impossible. Feeling ok about yourself at all times seems to be a great difficult skill to master. The concept so simple a snail could understand it. To practice it some of the greatest Albert Einstein type minds couldn't master it.

It's like the trick to human problems is to be even more human. Not less human but as human as possible, only understanding human nature.

Understanding subtleties is hard. What is subtle? Subtle is powerful. Atoms are subtle. Atoms make up everything we are. Understanding subtleties is one of the hardest parts of life.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAcyl
cyanidepoisoning
Male User Gallery

Loc: N.W.T.
Re: dimethyltriptamine diethylamine and dimethylethanolamine questions [Re: imachavel]
    #7360361 - 09/02/07 01:43 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I cant see it as being a direct precursor, it would probably be a lengthy and inneficient synthesis if you started out with that compound..

im not sure what you mean when you say 'dont all dimethyltryptamine use diethylamine as their main ethylamine bond'.. it makes no sense whatsoever

--------------------
:scrambled:

1 ,2

OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: dimethyltriptamine diethylamine and dimethylethanolamine questions [Re: imachavel]
    #7360363 - 09/02/07 01:43 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I'm gonna take a swing and say your way off... but who knows. Maybe not.

Offlineretrospect
Re: dimethyltriptamine diethylamine and dimethylethanolamine questions [Re: THEBats]
    #7360368 - 09/02/07 01:45 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

way off

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: dimethyltriptamine diethylamine and dimethylethanolamine questions [Re: Acyl]
    #7360396 - 09/02/07 01:52 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

damn dude, your always the one who gets so mad at me when i'm not 100% specific, lol. Alright, try this question....

when dimethyltriptamine is formed, is diethylamine used somewhere in it's synthesis? i only found a site that talks about diethylamine only being found in a cockroach used in a pheromone. I guess i could be wrong........

i thought, di m ethyl trypt amine, had di ethyl amine somewhere in it, or is diethylamine completely different, and diethyl bonds just use two ethylamines, diethylamine is a whole other molecule from a molecule with two ethylamines, or not? that's what i'm asking, also, has triethylamine been found in nature in organic life?

also, the more complex ergotamines found in nature have two ergotamine compounds linked together as one, usually lsa and a precursor lysergic acid molecule are bonded together to make the less healthy and safe ergotamine molecules. Aren't they bonded with a diethyl or triethylamine bond? or, as stated previously, are these different moleces from a molecule with one or two ethyl bonds? i know the base compound could be completely different from a diethylamine molecule and a double ethyl formed compound molecule, right? anyway, let me know.....
peace

--------------------
The point to meditating is to feel the same when you are meditation as when you aren't. To be balanced inside and out. Difficult to do when being aware of breath and sensation. However, not impossible. Feeling ok about yourself at all times seems to be a great difficult skill to master. The concept so simple a snail could understand it. To practice it some of the greatest Albert Einstein type minds couldn't master it.

It's like the trick to human problems is to be even more human. Not less human but as human as possible, only understanding human nature.

Understanding subtleties is hard. What is subtle? Subtle is powerful. Atoms are subtle. Atoms make up everything we are. Understanding subtleties is one of the hardest parts of life.

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#7360405 - 09/02/07 01:55 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

but, let me ask you this, ethanolamine... IS an amino alchohol, right? and isn't that used in the synthesis of amino acids with enzymes?

or...... still way off....?

--------------------

InvisibleAcyl
cyanidepoisoning
Male User Gallery

#7360424 - 09/02/07 02:01 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Ahh i never mean any disrespect by my post, im just trying to understand what you mean

diETHYLamine is not usually going to be used in a diMETHYLtryptamine synthesis.

diethylamine means two (di) ethyl carbon chains (ethyl) bonded to a nitrogen molecule (amine)

dimethylamine means the same thing except the methyl tells us there are two methyl carbon chains bonded to the nitroen molecule.

--------------------

1 ,2

InvisibleAcyl
cyanidepoisoning
Male User Gallery

Re: dimethyltriptamine diethylamine and dimethylethanolamine questions [Re: Acyl]
    #7360432 - 09/02/07 02:03 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I dont know about triethylamine being found in nature, and for your last question... show me a picture of some of these molecules you're talking about and ill try and help you out.

Yes ethanolamine is an amino alcohol, i can see how it may be possible for it to be used as a biological precursor for all amino acids.. i just dont know how and where its done in the body. Wait around for a biosci nut for that one.

--------------------

1 ,2

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#7360529 - 09/02/07 02:51 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

interesting, i'll do that.

let me ask you something, they haven't found lysergic acid diethylamide in nature, yet, have they? has anyone found lysergic acid dimethylamine?
peace

--------------------

InvisibleAcyl
cyanidepoisoning
Male User Gallery

#7360647 - 09/02/07 03:35 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Im assuming you mean lysergic acid dimethylAMIDE right?

Ive got no idea about the lysergic acid dimethylamide, you should do a database search of a bunch of journals though. Im pretty sure LSD has never been found in nature.

--------------------

1 ,2

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#7360678 - 09/02/07 03:55 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

yeah, but it'd be cool if they found lysergic acid dimethylamide in nature.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: Florida
    #7361311 - 09/02/07 12:32 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
yeah, but it'd be cool if they found lysergic acid dimethylamide in nature.

if they did whatever plant it came from would be put up for immediate eradication.

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: dimethyltriptamine diethylamine and dimethylethanolamine questions [Re: THEBats]
    #7361591 - 09/02/07 02:14 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

yeah man, but it is easier to sell pot or make acid? honestly they may both take a lot of obvious attention to produce being a grow area and a lab are both bigger areas not as small as your closet, but i think in the long run it'd be way safer to assume that it'd be easier to "grow lsd" than to produce it in a lab. even if it was a bacterial growth experiment, i still think it'd be way easier to produce that than massive volatile chemical extraction and reproduction. i'm really suprised, there isn't massive research on plant psychoactives and their molecular cousins and precursors. they have studies on how psilocybin and baecystin combine to give you a different high than psilocybin by itself. you know? there's like 40 or 60 things in woodrose that get you high, what would happen if you improved the plants chemical makeup?
peace

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience