Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
lucid dreaming with a low dose?
    #7359277 - 09/01/07 04:27 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

a "low" dose varies with everyone and for me it's 2g dry. anyway the last time i did shrooms i kind of ignored the visuals and concentrated on my thoughts while lying down. slowly i started to drift away as if falling asleep. after an hour i went to take a piss and coming back i noticed that i was sleepwalking: i was aware of where i was and what time it was and what my name was, but i was not "there". it's hard to explain but i know sleepwalking from my brother who sometimes woke up in the middle of the night and started doing daily chores in a messed up way (like opening the closet and when i asked what he was doing he said he was getting food from the fridge). i then realized i must be in some sleep-like consciousness mode and went with it. after lying in my bed for a while my conscious mind went to sleep. i mean really. i had somehow sneaked into the subconscious - it was as if dreams and sleep were theater stages, dreams were plays and the sleeping consciousness was the audience. now i felt as if i was behind the stage. i saw how dreams were put together by the subconscious from various experiences of my waking life. it was amazing and i knew after the shrooms wear off i would remember very little, as with all dreams.

this wasn't strictly lucid dreaming but something else. it was amazing and terrifying. has anyone else had similar experiences?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejoekenorer
The Joekenorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pensacola, FL.
Re: lucid dreaming with a low dose? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #7359357 - 09/01/07 05:02 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I know what you're talking about. It's like operating your body from the subconscious. The information the subconscious receives is skewed compared to what the conscious receives. This should explain the disoriented sleep-walk effect.
I have found this state of consciousness to be the most appealing and rewarding. Psilocybin seems to always prod my mind there and I tend to feel omnipotent.
Unfortunately epiphanies observed through hallucinogens are rarely ever taken seriously in science for any number of reasons. Although, IMO, the journey is the real goal, rather than the answers you will likely find.

Shroom on...

--------------------
My favorites are weeping willows, which aren't really weeping at all. They're very wispy, witty and will dance in the breeze with you. Nothing like a tree that wants to dance with you. Although it doesn't like its thin limbs being pulled at all, it absolutely LOVES it when you walk through them, letting them gently slide over your face and shoulders. If you're naked, the willow considers it to be sex. It will orgasm on your mind and you will blow dream chunks into outer space. All very fun until your neighbor sees you.                                    -The Joekenorer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order