Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Onlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: clover606]
    #7342558 - 08/27/07 10:51 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i already started outdoors. SO, what's the deal? when it flower then? in the spring? and, if it dies so quickly, when i should expect to clone it by, after 6 months, right? i should make a clone?
peace

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: imachavel]
    #7343384 - 08/28/07 06:01 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

It won't. When growing outdoors you have to start the plant before the light cycle dips below 12 hours of sunlight. Otherwise light signals the plant to flower and in the case of outdoors the plant might not do so if it doesn't get big enough. I think flowering time is in the fall. You still might make it but I'm not experienced with out doors so I don't know the photoperiods. One of the benefits of growing indoors is you can keep a plant for 2 years in veg then flip it over to 12/12 and bud it.

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #7344971 - 08/28/07 03:02 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
i already started outdoors. SO, what's the deal? when it flower then? in the spring? and, if it dies so quickly, when i should expect to clone it by, after 6 months, right? i should make a clone?
peace

You should subscribe to High Times magazine, they'll have the answers to all your questions and all the information you'll ever need about growing weed, both indoors and outdoors.

--------------------

Onlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: RobMarley420]
    #7346845 - 08/29/07 12:13 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

damn... if only this shit was more legal.... whew! what a pain in the ass.
peace

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

Offlineclover606
Stranger
Male
    #7346862 - 08/29/07 12:28 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

wow dude, i told you a while ago they grow in the spring and flower in summer, and about the light cycles and shit. did you think i was making it up? of course its not gunna work if you plant in the middle of the season. oh well better luck next year if you refuse to grow indoors.

:ilold:

--------------------
grassman said:

I remember being in DARE when i was much younger and some of the stories they would tell you are not only ridiculous, but completely untrue. One story was that a woman was on LSD and thought her infant was a turkey so she baked it in the oven. Now I look back and think thats hilarious, but at the time I guess it scared me.

Onlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#7346897 - 08/29/07 12:41 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

refuse? man, i'm not rich. Anyway, ANOTHER QUESTION:

is weed the most odorous plant in the world? if not, what else is more or equal to the odors produced by weed.

also, what the hell is everyone's problem?! lol, people keep telling me they think i'm crazy to keep asking the same questions. Isn't pot supposed to grow almost an inch a day? how the hell am i supposed to know i couldn't plant it now and get buds before december.

also, i live in florida, i figured temperature wise, there'd only be a few months i couldn't get buds. Is it ONLY BETWEEN 11-13 hours of darkness? or is it just OVER 11-13 hours of darkness, is pot mostly a mediterannean plant, tropical? depends on indica sativa?

also..... i'm still waiting to hear the strain listings of indica/sativa genetic percentages.
peace

--------------------

Onlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#7346959 - 08/29/07 01:09 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

another question. in the order of growing to improve genetics, what is the main factor that produces thc? resin building to gain pollen? is that it?

what improves the resin on your buds? what plants are made to automatically start producing more resin? and why? and what's the difference between the strains and their wants to produce more resin? does lower quality marijuana contain the genetics to produce itself more, and therefore needs less resin? higher quality plants have different reasons based mostly on a few variating circumstances, right? temperature, breeding without the male, watering, climate, sunlight? is that all? what gives the genes for cannabis to get better? being a weed, is it more radical? or is it significantly obvious?

are there any sites that describe this very well?
peace

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #7347188 - 08/29/07 04:41 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

nm, i misread first post.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Edited by kotik (08/29/07 04:42 AM)

OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: Florida
    #7347598 - 08/29/07 08:46 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
refuse? man, i'm not rich. Anyway, ANOTHER QUESTION:

is weed the most odorous plant in the world? if not, what else is more or equal to the odors produced by weed.

also, what the hell is everyone's problem?! lol, people keep telling me they think i'm crazy to keep asking the same questions. Isn't pot supposed to grow almost an inch a day? how the hell am i supposed to know i couldn't plant it now and get buds before december.

also, i live in florida, i figured temperature wise, there'd only be a few months i couldn't get buds. Is it ONLY BETWEEN 11-13 hours of darkness? or is it just OVER 11-13 hours of darkness, is pot mostly a mediterannean plant, tropical? depends on indica sativa?

also..... i'm still waiting to hear the strain listings of indica/sativa genetic percentages.
peace

marijuana is about as odorous as some types of flowers. it also grows in many places as long as the light and temperature permits it. Theres people who grow outdoors in Alaska believe it or not. also more resin is a variety of different things and factors however the only true way to see a change in your lifetime is to cross breed two different strains. Then through time you can make a strain thats good.

Edited by THEBats (08/29/07 08:48 AM)

Onlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: THEBats]
    #7348128 - 08/29/07 11:44 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

yeah... i got it. i thought sometimes inbreeding improved a strain. crossing them, does what... helps it mutate? i'm guessing being a weed it's looking for beneficial mutation factors, so i'm guessing crossing the strain would provide beneficial qualities. But i'm guessing the original strains would have to be in the direction of great improvement anyway. Doesn't inbreeding keep a strain at it's maximum potential?

if you were growing a few plants in your backyard, and didn't know directly which condition improved them beneficially without a doubt, you'd want to put them in a few different places, with different sun, water them all a little differently, add a little different types or amounts of fertilizer or soil to each one, and see which condition they grow the best, over time, right?

i was just trying to test out why some cannabis comes out way better, if it's mostly the strain, mostly the growing, half and half, or whatever.

and for extra curiosity purposes, i'm wondering what people did to improve the strains they breed, and why nature didn't do the job for them.

also, if you grow indoors, you have to grow with a manual, right? where's a manual that tells what strain needs what, sativa needs more light, indica needs less light and more water, right?

so if there's no manual, you'll only know from experience, or another grower. ANyway, most places only give the best hints for how to set up and grow inside, and cut it, and that's very important, we all want the biggest apple trees with the most apples pulled at the right time, ripened just correctly. I'm just wondering a little more, where do apple trees come from? why are some bigger than others? what trees grow best in your area? if you get a nothern tree, and grow it in the south, where is the best place to put it so it grows well in a different area, you know, some more more overall botanical questions.

cannabis is a weed, right? so where do you weeds grow best? everywhere, right? but at what times? why do they sit in seed forever, then take over one day? sun? water? both? mostly neither? is there something else they use? do they grow slowly on the top, then grow roots quicker, then after weeks or months of the roots being established, shoot up quickly? this is what mostly plants do.

i know a tree will do this, but it's root size depends on it's plant size, and vice versa. other plants don't need this as much, they need a firm root, and a good month or two to gain sun and water to establish themselves, then they grow thicker and bushier to gather sun while obtaining more water and greater rooting, until they establish a greater root system to support themself, then go through a steady growth spurt for months where they double or triple in size, and as they get older they grow more steadily and continously, giving rise to good growth spurts.

i basically know nothing about cannabis, does a smaller plant have a better fruiting rate, a smaller plant? neither? if it vegetates too much, will it not flower as well? if it doesn't vegetate enough will it not flower that well? if it flowers too much, will it not vegetate as well? if it vegetates too much, will it produce many buds without much potency? if it buds too quickly will it reduce potency, is it the opposite? is there a catch 22 with this plant? i mean...... what's the deal

what can i expect, to try and shape the plant i grow, from however many different potent and impotent strains, into a plant with decent production AND potency?

are there other plants with similar characteristics, that bud better when they're trying to seed, and bud less when they seed successfully, giving more energy into seeding? let me know........
peace

--------------------

OfflineIslandShroomer
The Other One
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #7348150 - 08/29/07 11:48 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

machavel, you are persistent. That's a good thing. i think you will certainly grow some dank buds if you decide to do so.

Onlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #7348273 - 08/29/07 12:17 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

lol, thanks..... have any information on basic cannibicae botany
peace

--------------------

Offlineclover606
Stranger
Male
    #7350398 - 08/30/07 12:05 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
also, what the hell is everyone's problem?! lol, people keep telling me they think i'm crazy to keep asking the same questions.

cuz we keep answering and you keep taking it wrong or just ignoring it i guess.

Quote:

peace

no one is gunna list all the known strains with their genetic pedagree.

btw i think youll like this site. http://www.smokersguide.com/

--------------------
grassman said:

I remember being in DARE when i was much younger and some of the stories they would tell you are not only ridiculous, but completely untrue. One story was that a woman was on LSD and thought her infant was a turkey so she baked it in the oven. Now I look back and think thats hilarious, but at the time I guess it scared me.

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #7350528 - 08/30/07 01:03 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I agree. Smokersguide.com is one of the best resources out there for information on the different strains. It's more suited towards the cannabis connoisseur, though, than the grower.

--------------------

Offlineclover606
Stranger
Male
Re: what is the most powerful marijuana in the world? [Re: MorphMan]
    #7354005 - 08/30/07 10:17 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

that is true. its more about how strains under ideal situations will come out as far as taste smell high and strength goes. but its pretty cool still.

--------------------
grassman said:

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#7354059 - 08/30/07 10:30 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

A pro grower is often a "connoisseur"...... A legal grower.

g-13.

Yes it exists.

Its an indica dominant hash plant and it doesnt get any better than that when grown in the micro-climates of northern cali all the way up to certain parts of canada.

The best know the best, and also, the best is outdoor weed for the most part.

Depends on how you grow the seed. The people who do it for a living legally tend to know whats up. Certain indica dominant outdoor strains. Thats the most potent shit.
If you know what you are doing then there are many varieties that are just about the best if grown under the most ideal conditions, (both indica and sativa and the mixes).

In cali, its G-13. Its a seed, and it likes pro-growers very much.
I dont care if its the classic g-13(just a name for a strain), its the best though, along with afew others.

Hard to tell really

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
    #7354280 - 08/30/07 11:35 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Ok not 100% sure on this. But I believe that the most potent recorded strain is greenhouse seed's Hawaiian Snow that tested 23.7% thc. That is probably the most powerful marijuana RECORDED. I am positive that there are far more stronger strains that have been grown. They just haven't been recorded or no one knows about them. Home growers ftw.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Edited by aDoS (08/30/07 11:36 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom