Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Organ
Warlock With Mana
    #7353634 - 08/30/07 10:19 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i wonder if when we do shrooms, if we are renting out our bodies to a spirit of good or evil and in return it gives us some philosophical knowledge.

when the spirit is entering us, we are uncertain, anxious, scared, ect...this is the come-up of the trip. but once it has enter us, we can no longer fear it, since it is inside of us and is us.

the spirit could be really happy that you gave them the opportunity to use your body, which is why we smile so much when on shrooms. the spirit is really interested in the way things look, which is why we see things so differently when on shrooms...same with smell, sound, ect.

and then of course, when a bad spirit enters, it's one of those "bad" trips or evil trips for some of us that dont really have bad trips. and some of these spirits are deceiving and make us view our lives poorly to bring us down.

what do yall think?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelbtchnlgs
Feel like a Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Warlock With Mana [Re: LayYouIn]
    #7353645 - 08/30/07 10:22 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Never thought of that. pretty cool concept

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7353647 - 08/30/07 10:23 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

well another look on it is that our souls have many faces good and bad. The conscious mind filters out certain ones to survive in a place we call society.

unlocked, they all surface...which is why this is so much laughing they are happy to be free.

Then the ones that are upset for being surpressed for so long start beating your ass.

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Organ
Re: Warlock With Mana [Re: lbtchnlgs]
    #7353651 - 08/30/07 10:26 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

lbtchnlgs said:
Never thought of that. pretty cool concept

i reading about Nostradamus. i read that he claimed to be demon possessed. when he would write his writings, he would always be alone in his study, kindof like how a lot of people like to be alone when on shrooms. i also read that when the spirit that gave him his knowledge came to him, that he would fear it at first, but once it entered him, he no longer fear it..this reminded me of the come-up on shrooms.

Offlinesoda5187
Hamburger

Re: Warlock With Mana [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #7353669 - 08/30/07 10:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
Then the ones that are upset for being surpressed for so long start beating your ass.

hahaha. I know what that feels like. Usually it's the whiney one that's scared of getting busted that makes me feel bad though. I hate that guy.

But really this is a cool thought. Next time I take mushrooms I'm going to think about this probably. :thumbup:

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #7353879 - 08/30/07 11:42 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

wow, that was very well put. I have the same feelings/beliefs, which can sometimes be hard to explain. Once you experience the higher powers their is no denying the mushrooms are truly magic.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience