Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
Re: Cubensis Sexyness 4 life [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #7353313 - 08/30/07 07:07 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Well i find a lot of white mushrooms, but ive never found copes or anything that looked like it might be a cope in hpoo or cpoo ill keep an eye out though!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePinheadX
Stranger thanyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Gulf Coast
Re: Cubensis Sexyness 4 life [Re: implee]
    #7353492 - 08/30/07 07:45 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

copes will grow cultivated on hpoo, but I think they're rarely found in the wild on it.

--------------------
If you want to find psilocybin in species that are not yet known to be psychoactive, you should do chemical tests. That way you won't get sick and die all the time.
- Alan Rockefeller

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
- Philip K. Dick

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery

Re: Cubensis Sexyness 4 life [Re: PinheadX]
    #7353513 - 08/30/07 07:51 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Well i thought cubes were rarely found on hpoo also.. But ive found a decent amount over the past week...

OfflinePinheadX
Stranger thanyou
Male User Gallery

#7353530 - 08/30/07 07:55 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Not saying copes won't do the hpoo thang, but I think it's an environmental issue with copes. I think the hpoo dries out too soon for them to colonize well, so unless it's kept pretty wet, I don't think they'll colonize it. Just a theory, but based on the properties of cowpoo vs. hpoo, that seems to be the difference that would matter.

--------------------
If you want to find psilocybin in species that are not yet known to be psychoactive, you should do chemical tests. That way you won't get sick and die all the time.
- Alan Rockefeller

- Philip K. Dick

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery

#7353916 - 08/30/07 09:54 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Woot about 4 Grams dry weighed out!!

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
    #7354081 - 08/30/07 10:34 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

What teh hell is that???

A psychadelic peanut butter cup?

--------------------

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery

Re: Cubensis Sexyness 4 life [Re: CureCat]
    #7354176 - 08/30/07 11:09 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Lol no its a hershy bar melted down with 4 grams, then im gunna cut into two :smile:

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #7354526 - 08/31/07 12:52 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

oooooh oh oh...

--------------------

Offlinedanzick
getting stranger

#7356962 - 08/31/07 07:01 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PinheadX said:
Not saying copes won't do the hpoo thang, but I think it's an environmental issue with copes. I think the hpoo dries out too soon for them to colonize well, so unless it's kept pretty wet, I don't think they'll colonize it. Just a theory, but based on the properties of cowpoo vs. hpoo, that seems to be the difference that would matter.

Around here I've never seen copes or cubes on any hpoo and there's hpoo a plenty. They seem to grow exclusively on cowpoo. I was talking to the owner of the horse pastures one day and the topic got on to poo. She explained to me how cowpoo is digested much more than hpoo, since cows have several stomachs (I forget how many). Maybe thats a factor along with the moisture thing???

OfflinePinheadX
Stranger thanyou
Male User Gallery

Re: Cubensis Sexyness 4 life [Re: danzick]
    #7357173 - 08/31/07 08:29 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

yes. The digested matter is also why I think pan subbs don't like cowpoo. I think the undigested grasses in hpoo are closer to the perfect substrate for pan subbs, as they tend to grow in grass as it is. I think the grass is just too processed in cowpoo for them to thrive.

All these things are just hypotheses of mine. I could be full of poo myself...

--------------------
- Alan Rockefeller

- Philip K. Dick

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #7357277 - 08/31/07 09:11 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PinheadX said:
I could be full of poo myself...

I hear laxatives work wonders for this ailment.

--------------------

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: Cubensis Sexyness 4 life [Re: danzick]
    #7357746 - 09/01/07 01:03 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I have seen many copes growing on or near cpoo, not so much hpoo. I have found tons and tons of cubes from both substrates. My favorite two hot spots are actually barren, which is annoying considering how much i strive to be gentle to them.

One is a very large feild, with no houses or roads within 1/4 mile, i usually get ~2-3oz dry, and leave almost double that a week. But i have yet to find anything, this is my favorite field, ive found copious amounts of copes and cubes here. But nothin so far.:confused:

Second is a trail through some woods near a friends house that is paved with used stable shavings and hpoo. Again its still dry, but i almost always walk away with 5-10 saucer caps. But again its got notin.

I switched to another field, but its got only a handfull of small caps.

This season has just been weird, its been really dry it seems. We are only up to D on the tropical storm/hurricanes and for Cen FL, especially where i live, im really bummed. I really hope the rains pick up before the freezes. Guess i may have to bite the bullet and grow. :shrug:

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate