Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on...
    #7342616 - 08/27/07 11:12 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Yup. After 4 solid months of $60 a day of Mexican tar, I'm right now 120 hours completely clean of ANY and ALL opiates now, and I feel great, fucking great, and so I'm free!!!!

And guess what? I cheated Diablo! My kick was about as close to painless as one could possibly even dream to hope for. I can guarantee you the kick TEK I have devised if followed to the letter of the TEK I'm about to write, your kick will be about 10X-30X easier than a standard cold turkey kick, with NO jones, and NO panic. Thus no dope run. And this is 100% no bullshit!

It does take a bit longer, instead of 3 days of excruciating, agonizing pain, it's 7 days of having actual fun, and then 3-5 days more that are a bit of a pain in the ass, but you still sleep at night, every night. From day one, 'till you're all done!

Imagine that! Getting clean from smack without losing a single night's sleep! It's cheating the piper, it's robbing the Grinch that stole your life, your job, your vacations, your family! And I'm going to tell you all EXACTLY how it is done. In this very thread soon. It's late tonight, and I'll need several hours to write it all out.

Gimme a day or two TOPS, and then check back to this thread. If you are a slave to heroin, and you want to break free without Diablo beating the ever living shit out of you, then you will really, really want to read my upcoming TEK.

And for Christ's sake, please, please spread the word. This has already worked exactly as described for 3 people. And it can work for YOU my suffering brothers and sisters out there everywhere!!!

-LF

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCUBErt
Connoisseur ofHallucination
Male

Loc: Southern CA
Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #7342859 - 08/28/07 12:22 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I applaud you so far, but keep in mind with only 120 hours you haven't faced the long-term boredom and depression that follow.

I'm curious to see your method though. I just used Methadone to come off my last binge but ended up havin too much fun with that and stretchin that out too long, so I've just been coming off this past weekend with Kratom. Just now noticing today (right now) how fatigued and sore I am, and it looks like a possible night of kicking around in my bed, I can just feel the muscles getting tense. Might have to drop more Kratom. (and smoke alot of pot)

Waiting to hear

--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

OfflineGroomies
Ghost
 User Gallery

Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: CUBErt]
    #7342863 - 08/28/07 12:24 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

good job man. meth will fuck you up in the head. i have lost alot of friends to meth. i hope you stay off it and turn your life around.

--------------------
:hotidea::hotidea::hotidea:

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: CUBErt]
    #7342962 - 08/28/07 01:32 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Well, I managed to throw together part one tonight:

LF’s Kick-Smack-Smart Part #1 – Get your shit ready!

O.K. here it is! Even though I just ate a Xanny bar, my writing seems O.K. so far. You too can kick Heroin with virtually no pain or inconvenience. You can then set yourself free!

-This works extremely well for people who want to quit Heroin forever.

-You’re going to need to assemble a “tool kit”.

Your Tool kit contents: (rated as to degree of importance)

Top Priority –Substantial quantity of any drug from the Benzodiazepine family. This means you want Valium, Xanax, or another of that same family of drugs. You want strong ones. If your choice is Valium, the 10Mg. ones are preferred. If you’re a Xanax person, try to get the full 1Mg. bars. Try to get at least 20 or even 50 of either of those. No excuses, Valium and Xanax are two of the #1 most prescribed drugs in America so go get some from someone you know.  And If you’re not from the free and great America, well then it should be as easy as buying multi vitamins.

Top Priority -Poppy Pods
. You can get these easily from Ebay. Purchase about $50 worth for each Heroin quitter. Get the big ones, Gigantithums.  The 8-10 inch diameter ones. Get the regular brown ones, not the crazy purple ones. These would be ideal http://cgi.ebay.com/40-DRIED-POPPY-PODS-HEADS-8-10-TASMANIAM_W0QQitemZ300143850409QQihZ020QQcategoryZ134565QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem  incidentally this is probably the best Pod salesperson on Ebay BTW. 3 days from payment to delivery.

Extremely helpful- half gallon of your personal favorite 80+ proof liquor.

Extremely helpful
-At least a quarter of top quality nugs.

You’re a smoker, you say? – Get 2 cartons.

O.K. now that your toolkit is complete… You’ll need to learn to make the Pod tea:

Recipe:

-Each gigantithum Pod produces about 5 grams finely ground powder. Obtain a coffee grinder. Start with 6 pods, which will end up to be about 30 grams finely ground powder. Now use a knife to carefully carve off the huge knot at the top of the stem, it will fuck up your grinder. Chuck stems and knots.

- Begin boiling 1 gallon purified or filtered water on the stove. Tap works too, but tastes bad. Squirt the juice of 2 lemons into the water and continue to bring to a rapid boil.

-Take knife and make a 2-3 inch vertical slit in the now stem-free pod. Crack it like you would an egg, and empty the seeds inside into a bowl to save for planting, trading etc. etc., or chuck ‘em.

-Now you have 12 half pods free of seeds. Inspect each for signs of mold. Greenish coating of gunk on inside of pod. Discard those and substitute another pod. Pods passing inspection are hand crushed and added into grinder. Not too many at once. Crush 3, grind those, then crush 3 more and add to the dust from the first 3, grind again. Continue until all Pods materials is an ultra fine dust. Take pocket scale and measure 30grams. Turn off heat completely now, no simmering.

-Add Pod powder
-Add 5 Celestial Seasonings tea packets. (Unless you want it to taste like shit.)
-Add 1 and 1/4 cup sugar to the water.  Stir to dissolve sugar. Honey substitution is fine, but put like half a bear. A lot.

Agitate mixture for around 5 minutes with large plastic spoon or even a spatula while it is the hottest, or the Pod dust will go to the bottom, pile up cutting surface area, and thus not extract well. Allow to steep at least until pulling a teabag out and squeezing it does not burn your fingers. That means roughly 2 hours. Stir every 10-15 minutes during this steeping time.

Now filter it using one of those metal mesh coffee filters which are designed to be permanent. When coffeepot fills too much, use funnel to transfer to larger container with a cap you can close. Do NOT run unfiltered tea through coffeepot!!! Use strainer and pot only, not the coffeemaker, at all. Refrigerate promptly.

Now you can get the shit you need together. Tomorrow I’ll tell you just how to do it. It’s quite a bit like landing a 747, most fuck it up, but those who treat this operation with respect will reap many benefits aforementioned, and land with a minimum of bumps, free and alive in the real sense of the word!!! So do wait until I tell you the specifics of how to work this!!!

So, go get your “tools”, and I’ll meet you here tomorrow with the rest of the procedure. If even I can do it, even YOU can do it, SO PLEASE DO NOT WORRY!! I will be right beside you in this, and I’ll bring you back to your future just like I just did my other friends. It is probably one of the greatest, most orgasmic feelings in the world to watch the tombstones disappear from your brother’s eyes to be replaced with the beautiful sparkle of life. The one who brought me into this, I just brought out, and a second human being too who was most likely about to die fairly soon. I have never been happier in my entire life. And they both were I.V.ers too; it works for I.V.ers, Dragon Chasers (me), or nasal snorters all the same.

Anyway, YAWN! This kicking smack stuff sure makes a guy sleepy! WOW!

Please, come learn the rest tomorrow!
-LF

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#7342983 - 08/28/07 01:47 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I applaud you so far, but keep in mind with only 120 hours you haven't faced the long-term boredom and depression that follow.

The Lich King foresaw this as well. lol

Nothing kills boredom quite like 1,500 formerly impossible possibilities flooding your mind. Such as massive tuna hunts, for example. And as far as depression? I'm happier than I've ever been in life. I just saved 3 people's lives, including my own. Well anyway, works for me.

Keep a positive attitude, you're literally saving your life. And that's one hell of a cheerful thing!

See ya tomorrow in this thread. Goodnight!

--------------------

OfflinePolyrhythmanaut
BaphometicServitude
Male

Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #7344599 - 08/28/07 01:04 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

good luck brother,, seems like you have it down. Very uplifting read:cheers:

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: Polyrhythmanaut]
    #7344617 - 08/28/07 01:10 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

awesome. a good friend of mine just kicked the habit after taking this prescription stuff that basically renders heroin useless. I forgot what it was called.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: kotik]
    #7347066 - 08/29/07 02:13 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Oh. That's Naltrexone. That's that wonderful stuff that instantly rips any and all Opiates from your neural receptors and so sends you into an instant, full-scale frozen-turkey withdrawl.

I'll pass.

I'm going to start writing part 2 of my kick TEK right now. I hope to have it posted later tonight, but it's fairly detailed and intricate, so it might have to be tomorrow anyway.

Just keep assembling your tool kits as aforementioned. I'll have it up just as quickly as possible.

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: Polyrhythmanaut]
    #7347113 - 08/29/07 03:06 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

LF’s Kick-Smack-Smart Part #2 – The procedure:

By now you will have hopefully assembled your tool kits. Now here’s what to do:
Kick down your actual smack habit for a week if yours is large. (Spending over $60 a day). Try to be doing at least only half of what you were doing before within one week. Weaning helps. If you can manage this, it will make this plan much easier. If you can’t or don’t, first of all get serious here. It’s your life you’re flushing down the toilet, you might have to suffer at least a little bit. Soldier up. No excuses. If you have a smaller habit, (less than $60), then you kick down half too. heh heh seriously, but yeah it's more important to kick down if you're a big-timer.

Now you’re jumping directly from smack to tea. I know you’re scared to death, but the tea is your strength, and your sanity, and your fear will fade quite fast once you realize this is working.

For the first 3-5 days, be GENEROUS with yourself with the tea. Forget about trying to rush this. Drink 1/2 as much more extra tea instead of gong on that dope run!!! For the $60/day habit I mentioned above, drink 20Oz. of tea created using 30G Pod powder per gallon of water, when you wake up in the morning, another 20 Oz. as soon as the chills start coming, and another 20 Oz. about an hour before you plan to go to sleep. Pop a bar, or even 2, and drink a few shots,(unless you’re 98 Lbs. soaking wet, then use common sense, perhaps 1 bar tops and 2 shots) smoke a bowl, and go to bed.

Note: Keep in mind, the Benzos are the MOST important to have when you actually kick the Tea, and come off Opiates entirely, so don’t eat ‘em all prior to that just because kicking this way is so much fun so far. Save a bunch for the final days!!

Days 4-6. Now you’re weaning from the tea. (Too bad Diablo) Drink only as much as needed to lessen the symptoms, not eliminate them. Remember, you’re kicking, not staying strung out on some other shit. Also keep in mind, it takes about 1 hour to see what effect the tea had on you.The symptoms are your body coming back to it’s natural brain chemistry state, so don’t drink so much tea as to entirely eliminate any sickness. Use the tea to get through this, to make it doable. Not to get high on something else.

Day 7, I drank just 2 half coffee cups all day, and on day 8 just two 1 Oz.SHOTGLASSES, of tea!!! And didn’t ever get really sick, just a little, like a mild cold or something. You CAN step down off of tea extremely quickly, but you must first put a good bit of the distance of time between yourself and the last Heroin you did. About 5 days at least before trying to step down off the tea. After weaning all the way down to 2-3 one ounce shot glasses of tea, then next day is the day you kick all Opiates, including the tea.

Well, part 3 comes tomorrow! 2 bars, 8 beers, honey oil, and I’m beat! No-one could possibly be at the point at the end of step two right now, and so I’ll work on that tomorrow. Goodnight ! I love you all.

--------------------

Edited by Lightningfractal (09/06/07 04:18 AM)

OfflineCUBErt
Connoisseur ofHallucination
Male

Loc: Southern CA
    #7349890 - 08/29/07 09:02 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Ah ok I see what you meant. I thought you had some magical new way to just kick dope, but you've instead compiled a list/plan involving many different tried and true methods (which is still very valuable).

What I like about this plan is the minimal usage of substitute opiates used during the process, as well as the nice cocktail of other substances. What you have here are some pretty optimal conditions for detoxing with tools that are pretty accessible to many people.

Unfortunately for me this time, I was not under circumstances where I could acquire any Benzos or Pods for my kick, and Benzo's are KEY as you said because they can pretty much knock you out or somewhat replace an opiate without actually being one. Fortunately though, my use has been sporadic and nothing like a $60 a day habit. Right now its been almost a week since I stopped dropping the Methadone and I'm just now having really restless knights and muscle fatigue (probably starting late due to the long half-life of the 'dones,). But I also live in pretty humid weather and have been smoking lots of bud so maybe I'm just sluggish from that, but I feel really drained yet unable to rest or feel comfortable. Mostly though, kicking has a big psychological effect on me and generates alot of anxiety and long term depression, which is why I can't ever seem to be happy once I kick like everyone tells me I will.

But anyways, thats a damn good method and I'm happy it has had a strong impact on you and the people around you. Keep it up

--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7350265 - 08/29/07 11:21 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

could have been suboxone - mix of buprenorphine and naloxone, or subutex which is just buprenorphine. both of which from my understanding render all other opiates useless not because of the naloxone, but the bupe which has a higher affinity for the opioid receptors. the naloxone is basically not even absorbed sublingually. its just there to stop people from iving it. but with that drug you dont lose tolerance. you just dont get high anymore basically, but you dont have to go through withdrawals and you can stay on that for as long as you want.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: Locus]
    #7352764 - 08/30/07 04:53 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

yep, thats it: suboxone.

i asked about it again today and he said it's been going really well, and was probably the only way he could have done it.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7355425 - 08/31/07 10:29 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, i take it also so im in the same boat. not sure i could have stopped otherwise either. thats one of the good new things out there i think that could help a lot of people :smile:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

Loc: Nacada
Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: Locus]
    #7356045 - 08/31/07 01:27 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

THAT's the easy way?!

--------------------

Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Central Arkansas
Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: WScott]
    #7356121 - 08/31/07 01:53 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I'm glad to see alternative methods because people are so different and regional/availability differences play a role.
I can kick you down painless - but - most heroin folk aren't docs and LOTS of docs are a dick about addiction. I have been told "If it isn't painful they'll just do it again." and "Oh, he comes in all the time absolutely filled with drugs!" - so I definately think it's an issue and condition where being able to fend well for yourself if you need to is a good deal.
Bit of a bitch to go somewhere for help and be "behavior mod" beat when you weren't shopping for that....
:smile:

--------------------
Yours in the Natural State!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep; but I have patches to keep, and jars to sterilize before I sleep...."

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: curenado]
    #7358868 - 09/01/07 01:11 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I'm on the methadone program, going to start knocking down 5mg every two weeks soon until I'm rid of it. Glad to hear you are done.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Edited by Cubieman420 (09/01/07 01:13 PM)

InvisibleFecalDildo
Fat LadiesBingo.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory.
    #7363200 - 09/03/07 12:14 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Where's part three of this ground breaking addiction treatment program.

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: FecalDildo]
    #7364189 - 09/03/07 12:11 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Obviously he was high on PT. Substitution, as all us junkies know doesn't work.

--------------------
...or something

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: FecalDildo]
    #7366650 - 09/04/07 02:49 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FecalDildo said:
Where's part three of this ground breaking addiction treatment program.

Part 3:

Part three consists of the finality of this Tek. The end result, the final analysis and conclusion.

Tomorrow I'll have been off all Opiates two weeks. It keeps getting better and better every day.

For the first week squeaky clean I was basically sapped of energy, some due to eating 1.5 mg xanny every day, .5 in the afternoon, 1 full bar before bed. I simultaneously combated this energy loss though by working harder, fixing things around the house, dusting off the iron and pushing some bench presses. Eating vitamins and drinking protein shakes. Body repair, in spite of any withdrawl symptoms.

Today I feel grand, my energy is 80% back to what I feel it should normally be, my sleep patterns are quite normal, I fall asleep swiftly, and I'm starting to cut down on the Benzos too. (Even though I love those fuckers!)

So anyway yeah, where is all of this depression and despair I keep on hearing about? What happened to the scratchy throat and constant coughing I was supposed to get? How come I didn't curl up in the fetal position in the corner of the room shivering and puking in a bucket and shitting my pants? How come I've been dancing around with my ipod like a damn fool instead, and bustin' ass making honey oil, and yet I've been Opiate clean for 2 weeks?

Just different strokes for different folks? Or maybe my Tek works like a charm?

My apologies that part 3 took so long to post, I've been pretty buzy lately feeling free, doing carpentry work around the house, jamming the stereo full blast, getting drunk just for the cheer of it, dancing around in blissful celebration.

Well what the fuck? My life, my real life, belongs to me again. Oh, and I went to the Safer pot rally in Denver too, to show my support, see my thread and pics in the Pub here:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7342446/page/0/fpart/all/vc/1

***Later in this thread, there will next appear a testimonial by one of the two other people this Tek worked similarly well for. He is doing well, and experiencing basically similar great results. He's couple weeks or so behind me, and he just started off the tea yesterday, but he was much heavier into the H than me, used more, used for a much longer time than I did, and used I.V., and so I recommended to him a longer tea process including a more gradual tea step down. He's jumped to Xannys now though, and says he slept all night last night.***

He is quite eager to write his testimonial soon, but he's still tired, in the middle of this, and not in the writing mood quite yet. But he is just as sure as I am that this Tek can save many, many people's lives. Just about as many as want it, learn it, and then do it.

So there you have it. It worked for me, with no major problems, and it is working for two others right now. Those two seem happy as clowns too, and are showing me much gratitude for leading them out of the prisons we built for ourselves.

But like Morpheus says: I can only show you the door, you must walk through it.

Depression though? I seriously can't tell. Most everything but. By the way, add loud jamming music to your toolkit. The kind that has massive energy and meaning. Plenty of it!!!! Throw the T.V. out the window, or at least watch some good movies, none of those bullshit depressing news broadcasts or idiotic sitcoms or any of those propaganda crap shows. Cops beating people, meaningless politics, mind emptying nonsense. T.V. is entirely full of shit. No wonder people are depressed, they misunderstand what life is.

Seen 300 yet? You should. It's about integrity, it's about honesty, it's about sacrifice. Just what Heroin kickers need. So soldier up, try the Tek, and get your life back too.

Mods please consider a bit of stickyness for this thread, I don't want the wrong person to miss it.

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Listen - I just kicked Heroin!!!!! - The easy way!!! Read on... [Re: eve69]
    #7366679 - 09/04/07 03:08 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

eve69 said:
Obviously he was high on PT. Substitution, as all us junkies know doesn't work.

You do realize that your impatience with my posting of part 3 does absolutely nothing to prove your faulty assumption...

My Tek has absolutely nothing to do with any long term continued use of Opiates. It's not about "how junkies think", it's about changing yourself back into a thinking human being with integrity and dignity!

You'd probably be better off taking the Blue pill and forgetting all about all of this.

And for all of those who are listening, "part 4" will be my brother's testimonial, coming soon. Goodnight everyone, I'm gonna go hit the good ole' Denver mattress and press it HARD!

Feel free to post any question you wish of me in the interim, discuss this Tek, or simply begin trying it yourself.

Yawn! Goodnight!

-LF

--------------------

Edited by Lightningfractal (09/06/07 04:25 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder