Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
Trippin Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #7333875 - 08/25/07 05:57 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Well, its been awhile, but i feel im ready for another "heroic" trip. The woman is away with our daughter for the weekend. This is the first time since our baby was born (shes 3 months old) that ive had enough time alone to trip. So i have the house to myself and nothing to do, except for about two ounces of shrooms and an ounce of herb.

SO im gonna dose tonight starting about 8. Im gonna start gettin ready soon. Need to go pick up some beer, blunts, and chocolate (cant stand the taste). I generally like to have a couple of blunts rolled for the peak, so i dont have to try and pack pipes while i cant function. For me, i get far more visions with herb than without, and the last few times that ive smoked alot on a mushroom peak, ive gotten some very interesting visions.

Im just kinda curious as to how others go about inducing visions on cubes, and how they go about ingesting "heroic" amounts. I generally like to stay at a level 4 for as long as possible because i dont find level 5 trips useful at all. I can never bring any images back after ego loss, and my ego deaths are all disturbing and unpleasant. To maintain a level 4 i will probably have a schedule something like his:

8:00 pm 2gs cube .5 g herb - will be relaxing, watching tv
10:00 pm 2-3gs cube - same as above
10:30 pm 1st blunt (0.5g herb) - meditation starts
11:30 pm 2-3gs cube
12:00 am 2nd blunt (0.5g herb)- moving meditation - martial arts-yoga-qigong
1:00 am 1-2gs cube 3rd blunt and more still meditation

After this i dont know. I dont plan on trying to follow this schedule exactly, but it seems like this is how they usually end up going. I am just going to go by how i feel, and sometimes, 4 doses is too much. Hell, usually 1 is a whole lot. It is likely that i will end up throwing on a movie, or writing afterwards. Probably come on here and write a report.

I am mainly looking for any input anyone has about these subjects:
1. Meditation on mushrooms
2. Methods of keeping your trip on a certain level without going over
3. Techniques for bringing information back from a trip.
4. Techniques for seeing "visions" not "visuals," but meaningful closed or open ey "hallucinations" that have value to you aside from "looking pretty."
5. Most wont get this but some may know what i am trying to say: What does the mushroom say when you when you ask it what it is? Or is it even the mushroom?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineslightlystoopid
Stranger

Re: Trippin Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: flow]
    #7333930 - 08/25/07 06:16 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I dont mean to stir trouble but here is my opinion.
i think if you are looking for a nice trip i would eat all the shrooms at once . this way your peek will be good and strong and you will have a strong trip instead a light , yet long trip.
i think spreading out the whole eating event will change the trip alot more then it would. also if you just ate the shrooms you could sit and relax and smoke your bud , instead of having to worry about eating them again. also i often have great open eye visuals if all the lights are off ....... have fun bud

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
Re: Trippin Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: slightlystoopid]
    #7333973 - 08/25/07 06:28 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

See, the thing is, im trying to maintain a level 4 without ego loss.  I have never brought back anything meaningful from a trip with ego loss.  If I ate 6-10 grams at once (on empty stomach-very good mushrooms too), then "i" could very likely "die." Since "i" has a purpose for this trip "i" doesnt want a to "die." :smile:

Offlineslightlystoopid
Stranger

Re: Trippin Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: flow]
    #7334028 - 08/25/07 06:41 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

i recommend a 5 gram trip man .
i tripped nuts 3 weeks ago off of about 6 and it was insane .

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale