Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Re: Thanks Ryche Hawk And Other Comments
    #73333 - 01/29/00 07:50 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Well put, Alien.

GT

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAnubisRonin
enthusiast
    #73335 - 01/29/00 10:23 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Ive Been eyeing your substrate for awhile and im planning on putting it to the test soon as I get the ingredients...

OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
    #73336 - 01/30/00 01:30 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

You mentioned you use Ozone?
be carefull.. ozone is damn dangerous.. read up on it.. over 50 ppm is considered a problem.. and im sure with a generator, you have more than that..

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger

#73338 - 01/30/00 12:32 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the kind commets Alien.
Yes... I plan on being around for a long time shareing the seed to this sacred mushroom. Unless congrass passes this new bill about spreading information on the net about drugs... then I'm not sure what the future holds for my spore business. I will probally disappear for a while and reset it on a foreign server. So if anybody has been thinking about ordering spores.. better stock up now.

I'm real sorry to hear about your bad trip Alien. It happens to the best of us.

Every once in a while I read about ppl haveing extreme trips like this and they think they are going to die and start throwing everything out and heading for the emergency room. Believe me, your not the first to do this.
But hopefully, during this experience, you realized you were just tripping to hard, and did not die.
And to anybody reading this.. take this situation as an example. YOU WILL NOT DIE from eating to many psilocybe mushrooms.

There has only been 3 reported cases of mushroom deaths from psilocybes. In all 3 cases there were other mushrooms ingested as well, poisonous mushrooms, so the deaths could not be pinpointed on just the psilocybes.

I've had some pretty hard trips in my days.
One time I ate about 7+ grams of azures and a good 5+ grams of B+ in one night. Yeah.. I was tripping hard for a while, but loving every minute of it.

I have a friend who is part of shaman peyote church out of AZ here, The Peyote Foundation, and he knows of friends that eat over 100+ grams in a weekend.
My point being, you can not OD and kill your self on psilocybes.

Your mind may go to depths of the soul you have never experiened, and scare you to thinking your going to die, but you wont physically die.

And when spirits start talking to you and scareing you, just remember, there only spirits, they can not hurt you.

Alien, at least you had your wife there to help you and guide you through the hard journey. Its always recommended to anybody who is going to eat a lot of mushrooms, make sure you have somebody around who is dosing small or staying sober to keep you in check with your self so you dont loose it.

One last tip, I always pray over the mushrooms before eating them, asking God to bless them, and bless those of us eating them, and to bring us all a beautiful and postive experience and to learn from his sacred gift. And to keep evil spirits and thoughts away from us while tripping, and basically just to bless us all and our journey.

Always think positive before you eat mushrooms, and make sure there is isn't a bunch of negative things going on in your life when you eat them, or you will probably dwell on them and stress your self out to much and have a negative trip. Just my 2 cents.

Well, I hope you at least learned a lot from your bad trip Alien :smile: Hope your not afraid of them now, and will just dose smaller next time.

-peace-

[This message has been edited by Ryche Hawk (edited January 30, 2000).]

--------------------
-Peace-
www.MushroomS.com
Formerly
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger

#73340 - 01/31/00 02:15 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I"m kind of tending to think you had a psychological reaction that caused you to have the physical reaction.

I always drink lots and lots of beer when I shroom,, way more then normal. For example lately my preferred beer is Pyramid Apricot Ale. I can drink about 7 or 8 (while not shrooming) before I really start feeling drunk. While shrooming I can easily put away 18+ of these, the mushrooms just keeps me going.
I have in the past gotten so high from the mushrooms and had some emotional things going on in my life, that I had no business eating mushrooms, and while being very depressed I got very cold and had the shivers so to speak.
I'll tell you, one important thing I've learned about tripping, is never do it when your depressed or worried about something, and never eat them alone while in this state.
Just my 2 cents :smile:

-peace-

--------------------
-Peace-
www.MushroomS.com
Formerly
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation