Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Re: First trip tomorrow night... [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #7328377 - 08/24/07 12:41 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

This is so weird...

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: First trip tomorrow night... *DELETED* [Re: Siekoaktiv]
    #7328431 - 08/24/07 01:02 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by Chubba

Reason for deletion: Delete

OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Re: First trip tomorrow night... [Re: Chubba]
    #7330384 - 08/24/07 04:13 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Man, that was really intense... I started coming onto it very fast... In just 15 minutes, I started feeling a very uncomfortable tickling tightness in my abdomen, next thing I knew, I was peaking, lying in my bed... colors were flying past me and the music felt like it was completely surrounding me, echoing from ear to ear... When I got up, I could see every single color clearly and highly saturated, the contrasting was beautiful, and the curtains over my window were waving everywhere... the texture on my wall and my pillow were so beautiful, moving, and whenever my friend would turn his head, the view of his head from the side would persist... Time had no meaning, each minute felt like and hour, and my friend said that I kept saying "finally, it's 1:15", "finally, it's 1:16", etc. During the peak, random memories flashed through my head, and I, for a moment, completely forgot who/where/what I was... all in all, it was a very strange experience, a little too much for my first time, but very interesting nonetheless... :mushroom2:

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom